Is NS zombie bugged on HSTR p3?

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I've seen it. If you don't believe it, don't know what to tell you. Zombie had isolation, took a turn, lost taunt.

Taking a video, transferring it to my computer, finding a place to upload it, and then putting here is way too much work for something I'm not actually complaining about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I've seen it. If you don't believe it, don't know what to tell you. Zombie had isolation, took a turn, lost taunt.

Taking a video, transferring it to my computer, finding a place to upload it, and then putting here is way too much work for something I'm not actually complaining about.

Hence why its not reported on Ea but easy to say on forum. I have a cast of his foot but no vid sorry lol
  • Options
    Also why this thread hasnt been closed with the message “report all bugs at ea”
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    My assumption is because it's not a bug. Just like the change to Nest wasn't a bug.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    My assumption is because it's not a bug. Just like the change to Nest wasn't a bug.

Ancient astronaut theorists say “yes”. Reporting at ea with evidence would be the fastest way to find out because a dev response on the forum is very unlikely.
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Hence why its not reported on Ea but easy to say on forum. I have a cast of his foot but no vid sorry lol

I have seen the bug, explained how it happened and reported it here, with others.

If you dont believe it ... bla bla bla.

I hope they dont fix it :smile:
    Makes things easier for me.

• Options
    Corpus wrote: »

I have seen the bug, explained how it happened and reported it here, with others.

Here its being discussed to decide if it is but no one has reported it to EA with the evidence. If you want answers or a fix thats the way to go.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Here its being discussed to decide if it is but no one has reported it to EA with the evidence. If you want answers or a fix thats the way to go.

Thanks, for the heads up. Seen it, reported it, explained it. Not interested in more.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Makes things easier for me.

I didn't write that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Corpus did you report it to Answers HQ, because i dont see it there and i'm trying to escalate this.

if its an issue it needs to be reported to answers HQ.

• Options
    I tried on HQ but it was bugged... Then I @ some devs but I got a warning for it, and still no dev look at this... Guess we continue talking until some dev look this post, to at least say if its WAI or bugged and will be fixed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately that's not how it works. When it's not reported to Answers HQ it makes it harder for the dev team to track and prioritize.

As far as Answers HQ goes, make sure you fill in all the boxes (even the ones without "*") and the submit button will appear.

Please report this to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>