GP Matchmaking & “Fluff”

Replies

• I can't believe that some players here suggest that one should be punished for developing a huge roster. Subjective reasoning is never good for game balance. Wouldn't the ultimate player be the one who has all toons maxed out, not just the current meta? Why should the game punish players who are continuously working on that, compared to those who intentionally keep all of them low until they serve a purpose?

The game is ultimately about collecting everything, and that should be encouraged.

So..

The balance could be based on GP of top X toons of your roster, where X is scaled to the size of the event. A player that has a whole roster of decent toons may have a slight advantage over those who kept all their 'fluff' toons low, but not a very significant one, if X is chosen properly, because one knight is worth a throng of peasants. Currently X is ALL, but perhaps 20 would be more balanced for Grand Arena? Obviously, there should be a similar Y for ships, and if none are used, it should be 0.

This would encourage building top teams, but at the same time not penalize you for having plenty 'fluff' toons.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    TRanger wrote: »
    There are always gonna be differences in the GA matchups, we all agree on that. No matter which metric they use whether straight GP, number of zetas, number of G12, number of legendaies, Etc there will always be some who will win and some who will lose.

This new (probably soon to be abandoned GA) is a good example. I have reached the final of every GA so far. Won some and lost some. This time round in my group 3 of the 8 have good Revan squads and if they put them on defence (which I would) it will be very tough indeed to get through them. Pretty much means I won't be able to clear and thus will probably lose that round.

Bummer? Aye but it doesn't discourage me or make me particularly salty, just makes me more determined that next time Revan comes around I will be ready for him and will get my own. Then I will have a counter for him and I will be more competitive in this and other game modes. And that's kinda the point.

GA, probably more than any other area of the game, shows places where your roster needs improving. It should make you sit down and look at what you need to work on. Regardless of how much fluff you might have you only need X teams for your bracket and that means a total of X toons for those teams. Plan out those teams, plan out those toons and start working. The faster you do that, the faster you will see results.

Some people's rosters will always be stronger due to many factors, spending money in game, top rank guilds, very focused player, etc. But it is within your grasp to make your roster better, if you choose to.

If not, then maybe accepting that GA may not be the game mode for you, is your way forward

As with so many things in this game, YMMV

What do you not understand ...all this prior GA..and a huge chunk post TB pre TW..read the game philosophy...posted multiple times a few pages back. If those so called fluff toons weren't meant to be used why are they selling shards or have nodes to collect them. You guys are playing hop scotch with the issue...which remains....GA is in no way fair...

Will someone any one of you please share why you feel must be given matches you can easily win vs earning the rewards you receive to continue to be matched against players who can not beat you.

Why is GA I only for you..how about being matched with only players of your similar focus instead..and all players to be matched the same..similar roster/ focus/ toons/ res distribution/ play style....and you guys on the other focus vs your piers.

Nobody ever told you to fluff your roster..... Period.

Those toons and nodes to contact left them are there for when it is time to focus on collecting that team.... Nothing more nothing less.....

And no one told you how to at your game either...still answer me why you feel you should be matched vs people who are no challenge to you in favor of someone else who is. Answer why you shouldn't have to face the kind of matches I have. Because you have different play style..guess what I do too.

Again, I face many challenging matchups.... You would be surprised how many players focus on one team at a time and build them up.....

So, to answer your question, because my roster was carefully built towards this type of gameplay I deserve to reap the rewards for my effort, patience and focus.....

What makes you feel you should be able to build a fluffy roster and still be competitive?...

So you focus to beat easy fluff players not players who are more suitable to your focus. And you shouldn't have to vs players with your focus because that's not what you focused.

Well guess what I didn't focus for you either I focused for my level of game play my style..balanced, not yours. My fluff is bought and paid for with my cash, so I deserve my style of fairness..and not your walkabout or your punching bag.

So where exactly do you use that paid for fluff?

Old argument..we already discussed this in length... several pages back now... please..reread my post.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Snake2 wrote: »
    For the guys that want it to stay the same. Why? It seems from most of the posts that you feel the easy wins are your reward for min/max farming. Don't you want competitive battles against other min/maxers to find out who is the best?

Or are you afraid if they change something you might end up in an unfair situation where you end up the loser instead?

My incentive to improve my roster has always been to perform better and win better rewards. I had neglected my DS characters (apart from EP) until DS TB was introduced. I would never have taken Ackbar to g12 if HMF + rebels had not become META. I would never have taken my FOX to g12 if not for TW. (just a few examples). If my chances to win GA would be 50/50 no matter how I build my roster (since I would always be matched with players with similar strength), where would the incentive to build a strong roster (strong for GA, that is) be?

I personally never took last place yet, but I only took 1st on rare occasions. I have the incentive to improve my roster still, and I also get rewarded, when I do. The incentive and 'sense of accomplishment' would disappear if match-making is changed as suggested by OP and others in this discussion.

Thanks for responding. It seems you're in it for the rewards more than the competition. Well, maybe you enjoy the larger scale competition of resource management as opposed to in battle skills competition.

So, what if they improved match making and provided incentive for working on your roster all at the same time? Even if they figured out the "perfect" match making system, there would still be ways to improve your chances of winning simply with strategy.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    miguelfoo wrote: »
    The problem that I see here is some users think they deserve the first place in GA because they have less "fluff" in theirs rosters and this fact makes them better players than the rest.

But, from my point of view what defines you as a better player in GA is to present a good defense and try to guess what combo of characters will let you break through your opponent defense. However, I can understand that some players only want to get the first place without making any effort and without investing time to figure out how to beat a certain team or calculate how much defense can be set in their territories without jeopardizing their offense.

Some of us put the effort in up front and focused on not farming a bunch of junk that watered down our rosters..... It's not that I feel I "deserve first place", more that I don't think they should water down the matchmaking to hand you an easier matchup and me a harder one just because you decided to make different choices....

There is a reason some characters are on 20 energy hard nodes and others are not......

That makes no sense...listen too yourself...you shouldn't have to face harder matches or those that matched you..even though you geared for it. Instead you deserve to be handed matches and rewards based on the fact you were focused in your roster. And somehow the others who do not have your same type of play style should be disadvantage to guys like you because of it.

I have yet to see any post where someone with fluff demand being matched against someone who has no chance of beating them..I do see alot of post where they are asking for a more fair and balanced approach.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    The problem that I see here is some users think they deserve the first place in GA because they have less "fluff" in theirs rosters and this fact makes them better players than the rest.

But, from my point of view what defines you as a better player in GA is to present a good defense and try to guess what combo of characters will let you break through your opponent defense. However, I can understand that some players only want to get the first place without making any effort and without investing time to figure out how to beat a certain team or calculate how much defense can be set in their territories without jeopardizing their offense.

Some of us put the effort in up front and focused on not farming a bunch of junk that watered down our rosters..... It's not that I feel I "deserve first place", more that I don't think they should water down the matchmaking to hand you an easier matchup and me a harder one just because you decided to make different choices....

There is a reason some characters are on 20 energy hard nodes and others are not......

I don’t think energy cost is related with the main topic of this post.

So, we are not claiming about a easy matchup for me and a hard one for the rest, we are discussing about a more fair matching system for everyone, because GP doesn’t reflect the real strength of a roster. I’m ok recognizing that there are lots of players with stronger rosters than mine, despite of the fact that I have much more GP.

A better matching system is good for every one. People with similar REAL power can learn from others and show how good tacticians they are. People with extensive roster can find challenges that may overcome, and could enjoy GA.

Being afraid of facing players with similar roster than you, reflects little confident in your tactic abilities.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Tanzos wrote: »
    There are always gonna be differences in the GA matchups, we all agree on that. No matter which metric they use whether straight GP, number of zetas, number of G12, number of legendaies, Etc there will always be some who will win and some who will lose.

This new (probably soon to be abandoned GA) is a good example. I have reached the final of every GA so far. Won some and lost some. This time round in my group 3 of the 8 have good Revan squads and if they put them on defence (which I would) it will be very tough indeed to get through them. Pretty much means I won't be able to clear and thus will probably lose that round.

Bummer? Aye but it doesn't discourage me or make me particularly salty, just makes me more determined that next time Revan comes around I will be ready for him and will get my own. Then I will have a counter for him and I will be more competitive in this and other game modes. And that's kinda the point.

GA, probably more than any other area of the game, shows places where your roster needs improving. It should make you sit down and look at what you need to work on. Regardless of how much fluff you might have you only need X teams for your bracket and that means a total of X toons for those teams. Plan out those teams, plan out those toons and start working. The faster you do that, the faster you will see results.

Some people's rosters will always be stronger due to many factors, spending money in game, top rank guilds, very focused player, etc. But it is within your grasp to make your roster better, if you choose to.

If not, then maybe accepting that GA may not be the game mode for you, is your way forward

What do you not understand ...all this prior GA..and a huge chunk post TB pre TW..read the game philosophy...posted multiple times a few pages back. If those so called fluff toons weren't meant to be used why are they selling shards or have nodes to collect them. You guys are playing hop scotch with the issue...which remains....GA is in no way fair...

Will someone any one of you please share why you feel must be given matches you can easily win vs earning the rewards you receive to continue to be matched against players who can not beat you.

Why is GA I only for you..how about being matched with only players of your similar focus instead..and all players to be matched the same..similar roster/ focus/ toons/ res distribution/ play style....and you guys on the other focus vs your piers.

Those toons and nodes to contact left them are there for when it is time to focus on collecting that team.... Nothing more nothing less.....

And no one told you how to at your game either...still answer me why you feel you should be matched vs people who are no challenge to you in favor of someone else who is. Answer why you shouldn't have to face the kind of matches I have. Because you have different play style..guess what I do too.

Again, I face many challenging matchups.... You would be surprised how many players focus on one team at a time and build them up.....

So, to answer your question, because my roster was carefully built towards this type of gameplay I deserve to reap the rewards for my effort, patience and focus.....

What makes you feel you should be able to build a fluffy roster and still be competitive?...

[...]

Before GA there was no "Right or Wrong Way" to build a roster. Now with GA, suddenly many of us have been doing it "Wrong" this whole time and we've never been warned or encouraged. That's not right. No matter who you are, what choices you've made, THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

There still is no 'right or wrong way' to build your roster. However, how you choose to build your roster influences your chances for success in the different game modes. That's part of the game.
  • miguelfoo wrote: »
    So, you agree with me, that one roster can be stronger than another roster with same GP. If your point was to argue something, please explain what your point was.

Fact: The matching system used in GA that is based solely on GP is not fair, since the GP does not faithfully reflect how strong your roster is.

Reason: One team constituted by five character G12 with a total amount of 100.000 GP can not be defeated by any quantity of counter-teams formed by characters G7 (total amount of GP = infinite)

Maybe a better comparison is that five 7 star, g1, and level 1 toons equals almost 20,000 GP, but there is no chance those 5 toons could beat any g12 toon.

The GP system was fine before it was used for matchmaking because it was really just a fictitious number that you could use to compare your roster to others. When it was first implemented, I would add gear randomly just to see my GP go up and then see the guild GP go up. The weighting of many things in the GP calculation aren’t really balanced enough to be used for GA.

So, we are not claiming about a easy matchup for me and a hard one for the rest, we are discussing about a more fair matching system for everyone, because GP doesn’t reflect the real strength of a roster. I’m ok recognizing that there are lots of players with stronger rosters than mine, despite of the fact that I have much more GP.

A better matching system is good for every one. People with similar REAL power can learn from others and show how good tacticians they are. People with extensive roster can find challenges that may overcome, and could enjoy GA.

Being afraid of facing players with similar roster than you, reflects little confident in your tactic abilities.

Even with a fair matching system, the people that are pvp focused will typically have better mods and have counter teams memorized. PvP focused people will win more often than people that don’t focus on it.

I’ve actually had people in my guild question what they doing wrong because their Phoenix team continues to drop in arena rank. When we tell them to start a new team, they respond by adding gear and zetas to Phoenix toons.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member

[...]

Before GA there was no "Right or Wrong Way" to build a roster. Now with GA, suddenly many of us have been doing it "Wrong" this whole time and we've never been warned or encouraged. That's not right. No matter who you are, what choices you've made, THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

There still is no 'right or wrong way' to build your roster. However, how you choose to build your roster influences your chances for success in the different game modes. That's part of the game.

If there's no wrong way, this thread wouldn't exist.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2019

[...]

Untill just recently. Because those who are pvp focused, gear and roster shouldn't have to use that for a game mode that they focused for It should only be used against others who didn't do the same who they can beat hands down.

On the flip side those who didn't get laser focused should only be allowed to pvp against those they have no chance against. Because that's only fair.

Being sarcastic here..but that's what is being preached. In a game where collecting and leveling are incouraged..as this is how the game makes money.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    For the guys that want it to stay the same. Why? It seems from most of the posts that you feel the easy wins are your reward for min/max farming. Don't you want competitive battles against other min/maxers to find out who is the best?

Or are you afraid if they change something you might end up in an unfair situation where you end up the loser instead?

My incentive to improve my roster has always been to perform better and win better rewards. I had neglected my DS characters (apart from EP) until DS TB was introduced. I would never have taken Ackbar to g12 if HMF + rebels had not become META. I would never have taken my FOX to g12 if not for TW. (just a few examples). If my chances to win GA would be 50/50 no matter how I build my roster (since I would always be matched with players with similar strength), where would the incentive to build a strong roster (strong for GA, that is) be?

I personally never took last place yet, but I only took 1st on rare occasions. I have the incentive to improve my roster still, and I also get rewarded, when I do. The incentive and 'sense of accomplishment' would disappear if match-making is changed as suggested by OP and others in this discussion.

Thanks for responding. It seems you're in it for the rewards more than the competition. Well, maybe you enjoy the larger scale competition of resource management as opposed to in battle skills competition.

So, what if they improved match making and provided incentive for working on your roster all at the same time? Even if they figured out the "perfect" match making system, there would still be ways to improve your chances of winning simply with strategy.

Don't confuse your own assumptions with facts. Scroll back to february 24th through 26th in this discussion. The discussion about a particular strategy I use in certain scenarios proves that I enjoy the battle strategy as well.

Improved matchmaking? The 'perfect' match-making system? Please be specific and elaborate, since I believe you and I have different oppinions about what would be improvements and what the 'perfect' system would be.

My personal experience is, that with the current system both the aspect of building a stronger roster and the aspect of strategizing well during each round and battle is part of the competition. Why would you prefer to remove the first aspect? Why not keep both aspects?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

[...]

There are different ways, yes, and they give you different chances of winning a GA, yes. There's no right or wrong way.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member

[...]

There are different ways, yes, and they give you different chances of winning a GA, yes. There's no right or wrong way.

Okay fine.

Up until GA there was no BEST way to have a roster. But since GA dropped, it has become clear what the BEST way to have your roster is. Those of us who developed our rosters any way other than this new BEST way is now forced to suffer the consequences of our choices, which were at the time neither good or bad choices.

That ain't right.

Better?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Repeating this makes you wrong multiple times instead of just once.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member

Don't confuse your own assumptions with facts. Scroll back to february 24th through 26th in this discussion. The discussion about a particular strategy I use in certain scenarios proves that I enjoy the battle strategy as well.

Improved matchmaking? The 'perfect' match-making system? Please be specific and elaborate, since I believe you and I have different oppinions about what would be improvements and what the 'perfect' system would be.

My personal experience is, that with the current system both the aspect of building a stronger roster and the aspect of strategizing well during each round and battle is part of the competition. Why would you prefer to remove the first aspect? Why not keep both aspects?

I put perfect in quotes because there is no perfect matchmaking. I think roster makeup should absolutely play a part.

I'm saying that roster composition takes up too much of the pie right now.

What if as you kept winning, you were matched against others who kept winning? And at the same time you got increasing rewards for winning streaks, or some other method to reward you for facing tougher competition.

If such a system existed, people who lose often would face similar opponents, and eventually find competitive matchup, while people who keep winning would continue to get more competitive match ups while getting rewarded for winning.

Meanwhile you couldn't just keep your current toons and expect to continue winning, and most of all you wouldn't be incentivized to ignore toons to keep your gp low.

• JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    edited March 2019

[...]

Untill just recently. Because those who are pvp focused, gear and roster shouldn't have to use that for a game mode that they focused for It should only be used against others who didn't do the same who they can beat hands down.

On the flip side those who didn't get laser focused should only be allowed to pvp against those they have no chance against. Because that's only fair.

Being sarcastic here..but that's what is being preached. In a game where collecting and leveling are incouraged..as this is how the game makes money.

So i should earn as much stars in tb as you regardless of my gp because it’s not fair that i’m being punished for being focused on top heavy roster instead of fluffing for gp ?
    Cause all choices are equals and every way of playing is as valid right, so it goes both ways, that’s what you are saying ?

Edit : by the way it’s so funny looking at you people calling pvp focused players all kinds of names like we are horrible persons (just a reminder : we didn’t do anything, we didn’t create the game mode, we didn’t make the matchmaking, we didn’t tell you to farm anything) while pretending that « we » somehow only meet easy fluffy players and you somehow get matched only against extra lean rosters. The intellectual dishonesty is very strong in this thread.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

[...]

Okay fine.

Up until GA there was no BEST way to have a roster. But since GA dropped, it has become clear what the BEST way to have your roster is. Those of us who developed our rosters any way other than this new BEST way is now forced to suffer the consequences of our choices, which were at the time neither good or bad choices.

That ain't right.

Better?

GA didn't introduce anything new, which wasn't already introduced a year earlier with TW, in regard to what would make a strong roster or a weak roster. Fluff GP has the exact same effect on match-making in TW as it does in GA. Many players simply didn't realize how their fluff GP potentially hurt their guild until GA hit.

Players, who chose to fluff up their roster GP now have a choice to make:
    To continue or to stop fluffing up their roster.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I put perfect in quotes because there is no perfect matchmaking. I think roster makeup should absolutely play a part.

I'm saying that roster composition takes up too much of the pie right now.

By matching players with other players of even roster strength only, the roster composition part would be completely eliminated - not just reduced.
    What if as you kept winning, you were matched against others who kept winning? And at the same time you got increasing rewards for winning streaks, or some other method to reward you for facing tougher competition.

If such a system existed, people who lose often would face similar opponents, and eventually find competitive matchup, while people who keep winning would continue to get more competitive match ups while getting rewarded for winning.

If you win better rewards by loosing a GA in a higher/stronger bracket than you do winning a GA in a lower/weaker bracket, it may work.

Even with a fair matching system, the people that are pvp focused will typically have better mods and have counter teams memorized. PvP focused people will win more often than people that don’t focus on it.

I’ve actually had people in my guild question what they doing wrong because their Phoenix team continues to drop in arena rank. When we tell them to start a new team, they respond by adding gear and zetas to Phoenix toons.

Sorry but your assumption it's totally wrong, and there is no way that owing better mods justified an unfair matching system that doesn't take account real power instead of GP.

I'm in a medium 150m GP guild and everyone knows how limited phoenix are,
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited March 2019

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

GA didn't introduce anything new, which wasn't already introduced a year earlier with TW, in regard to what would make a strong roster or a weak roster. Fluff GP has the exact same effect on match-making in TW as it does in GA. Many players simply didn't realize how their fluff GP potentially hurt their guild until GA hit.

By that logic I should be losing most of my TW's. Which I'm not, we win about half or so. I'm usually a higher contributer in my guild.

There's a VERY BIG difference between TW and GA and that's the guild. In regards to this thread, it's not relevant. We're talking about GA matchmaking. Personal roster vs personal roster.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

By that logic I should be losing most of my TW's. Which I'm not, we win about half or so. I'm usually a higher contributer in my guild.

There's a VERY BIG difference between TW and GA and that's the guild. In regards to this thread, it's not relevant. We're talking about GA matchmaking. Personal roster vs personal roster.

@Waqui Here's what you're gonna say probably. I'll save you the trouble.

"I never said that your fluff makes TW harder, I just simply stating that a fluff roster has had an effect on the game before GA and you still chose to make that choice. That's your choice."

To which I'll reply:

My choice was made based on my experience in TW not being affected by my fluff. My success with my guild in TW was not a determining factor of my roster choice. TB was as we were still looking to hit that final star.

But that's PvE. GA arena is a straight up dual. This is a completely different animal than TW or TB.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2019

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

The only difference between TW and GA is, that one player's fluff GP is not really noticed in TW. It's just a drop in a 50 player sea. The effect is still the same, though.

The relevans is, that the influence of fluff GP is nothing new, which was introduced with GA, as you claimed. It may not be relevant for the topic of the discussion, but it was your claim - not mine. I simply dispute your (possibly irrelevant) claim.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Waqui would you say that "most" people do not care if they have an uphill battle to finish 7-5 4-2 or even 1 and would freely accept that. I don't see a problem fighting someone with 5-10 more G12 characters... even 5-10 more zetas....

I think there is a perfectly reasonable advantage people with laser focus rosters should have allowing them to maybe finish in the top brackets way more that the people who did not...

When the matchmaking drops you with people with 30-50 more G12 toons 25 more zetas and 150 more speed mods.... this is a problem, it's not good for the game, it's not good for all the "bring on the competition people", it does not encourage anyone to get better..... all it does is encourage me to hit join, place CUP come back in a week for last place rewards

People can have a nice advantage and at the same time the people on the bottom not be so **** outgunned that they don't want to play.....

There is a middle ground here I think a lot of us loser would hate GA a lot less if it was not so obscenely obvious that as soon as i hit enter I'm getting 8th..... that's just stoopid

I don't want mirror matchups....but i think winners should face winners and losers face losers every new GA
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Complaint 1 : People who don't set defense do not allow me to play

SOLUTION is right here somewhere in the middle

Complaint 2 : People who get grouped against people with 30-50 more G12 toons and 20-30 more zetas does not allow them to play either.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    JohnAran wrote: »

[...]

So i should earn as much stars in tb as you regardless of my gp because it’s not fair that i’m being punished for being focused on top heavy roster instead of fluffing for gp ?
    Cause all choices are equals and every way of playing is as valid right, so it goes both ways, that’s what you are saying ?

Edit : by the way it’s so funny looking at you people calling pvp focused players all kinds of names like we are horrible persons (just a reminder : we didn’t do anything, we didn’t create the game mode, we didn’t make the matchmaking, we didn’t tell you to farm anything) while pretending that « we » somehow only meet easy fluffy players and you somehow get matched only against extra lean rosters. The intellectual dishonesty is very strong in this thread.

This..... So much this....

Sorry but your assumption it's totally wrong, and there is no way that owing better mods justified an unfair matching system that doesn't take account real power instead of GP.

I'm in a medium 150m GP guild and everyone knows how limited phoenix are,

I may not have worded my comment well, but I was agreeing with you. My point was that people that are better at pvp will win more often even with matchups of perfectly equal rosters. There’s a lot of people that I’ve seen with high GP and even lots of g12s that use poor mods out of lack of awareness for pvp.

The Phoenix thing was just an example from my guild of how little some people know about pvp.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

The only difference between TW and GA is, that one player's fluff GP is not really noticed in TW. It's just a drop in a 50 player sea. The effect is still the same, though.

The relevans is, that the influence of fluff GP is nothing new, which was introduced with GA, as you claimed. It may not be relevant for the topic of the discussion, but it was your claim - not mine. I simply dispute your (possibly irrelevant) claim.

Just a drop in a 50 player sea?..... Guess what, that is extra 100k gp you get to deploy in TB is just as small a drop....
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    JohnAran wrote: »

[...]

Absolutely..TB rewards are shared amongst both buff and focus players in the guild. And in the end my total GP matches your total GP as we can only depoy as much GP as we are assigned. TB rewards do not reward one play style over the other, they reward both equally. Your total guild GP decides the rewards. As this isn't an individual event, but rather a guild one.
    You are not matched against anybody, your working together as a group. No one is being punished.

As far as GA is concerned..yes all 7 of my opponents have very lean rosters, which is why my argument so staunch in this matter. Again read the entire thread not just the hot topic ATM. Filled with information and legit complaints.
    Post edited by TRanger on
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

Incorrect my guild who faces this in TW as well...but one issue at a time. If you need to know my guild is vintage by game standards..we have been around for a long time..still together. A few top heavy but mostely "buff" rosters. My new term no such thing as fluff.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member

[...]

Okay fine.

That ain't right.

Better?

Just a drop in a 50 player sea?..... Guess what, that is extra 100k gp you get to deploy in TB is just as small a drop....

Incorrect..we both can only deploy what amount of GP is assigned to us. We all agree the same rewards...I'm not handed 1-3 Zata mats and you mod salvage. I actually help you with the assignment of my buff roster to squads you can not fill..sharing as a guild all the same rewards.