Uniqe buffs

Do we have a list of unique buffs counting toward this quest?
pkra6lwxh5r5.png

Replies

• Options
    Secret Intel
    Held by Hatred
    Call to Action
    Bounty Hunters Resolve
    Backup Plan
    Master’s Training

There might be some others.
  • Options
    Does Guard count?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Is it in a green box? I believe guard is shown as a blue icon much like Bounty Hunter payouts. So I don't think it counts, and the ability doesn't specifically state "unique buff" in its description. All others do.
  • Options
    Does Guard count?

I don’t think so.
  • Options
    I wnder if bounty hunters resolve works with jango lead?
  • Options
    Secret Intel definitely works, and is probably the easiest way to complete it since it spreads so fast. I got 11/20 without even meaning to.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yes, Secret Intel and Master's Training would be the easiest. If you happen to trigger Jango's contract there's 5 there too.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Yes, Secret Intel and Master's Training would be the easiest. If you happen to trigger Jango's contract there's 5 there too.

Isnt masters training non unique?
  • Options
    No it says "unique buff" in the description.

Yoda gains Stealth for 2 turns. Dispel all debuffs on target other ally and grant them the Master's Training unique buff until the end of the battle. Then, call all allies with Master's Training to Assist. Master's Training: +25% (doubled on Jedi) Accuracy, Defense, Offense, Potency, and Tenacity. Can't be Dispelled or Prevented.
  • Options
    Sorry I was thinking gm but thanks
  • Options
    Tried to use ackbars unique buff, but it didn’t count...
  • Options
    Does Guard count?

No. Neither will "prepared". They are treated as mechanics rather than buffs.
  • Options
    I'm sure that I used secret intel more than 3 times. And the quest was at that level. I will pay attention next time
  • Options
    Secret intel dosen’t work... The only one I have found to work is CLS
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

That’s weird since they call it a unique buff in BB-8’s ability.

BB-8 and a random ally who doesn't have it gain the Secret Intel unique buff for 3 turns. Then, BB-8 gains 8% Turn Meter for each ally with Secret Intel. If all active allies are Droids, BB-8 gains Taunt for 1 turn. Secret Intel: +25% Potency and when another ally uses a Special ability they gain Secret Intel for 3 turns, then the cooldown of Illuminated Destiny is reduced by 1 for each ally with Secret Intel.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

That’s weird since they call it a unique buff in BB-8’s ability.

BB-8 and a random ally who doesn't have it gain the Secret Intel unique buff for 3 turns. Then, BB-8 gains 8% Turn Meter for each ally with Secret Intel. If all active allies are Droids, BB-8 gains Taunt for 1 turn. Secret Intel: +25% Potency and when another ally uses a Special ability they gain Secret Intel for 3 turns, then the cooldown of Illuminated Destiny is reduced by 1 for each ally with Secret Intel.

Yup, very weird..
  • Options
    BB-8’s secret intel will be the easiest one.
    Or Use CLS. Call to Action is also unique buff.
  • Options
    Secret Intel doesn't work at all
    I came down to 2 IDs during my match and it was still showing <10.
  • Options
    For secret Intel could it be counting only the times that BB8 applies it with his special, and not when it auto spreads?
  • Options
    I am at 8/20 thanks to Master's Training (at the same time I go ahead with GK mission)
  • Options
    i think that only the buffs with the lock count
  • Options
    Secret Intel
    Held by Hatred
    Call to Action
    Bounty Hunters Resolve
    Backup Plan
    Master’s Training

wrong about secret intel... it doesnt count...
  • Options
    It's bugged.....buffs like Secret Intel and Translation should be counted but aren't counting. They are aware of the bug.
  • Options
    Will something like bastilas legendary battle meditation work? bc that would probably be easiest

• Options
    Secret Intel
    Held by Hatred
    Call to Action
    Bounty Hunters Resolve
    Backup Plan
    Master’s Training

Secret intel dont work.
  • Options
    If you're reading a character's abilities and there are words in yellow, that buff is unique.

If you've ever played Magic, think of it this way--Unique buffs are the ones that the game has to put reminder text on.

(And, also, some of them are bugged, yes)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Secret Intel
    Held by Hatred
    Call to Action
    Bounty Hunters Resolve
    Backup Plan
    Master’s Training

Secret intel dont work.

Yes, now we know that.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I think Wampa protection up works. Completed the quest my fight before I was going to roll out CLS as I figured he'd do the last 2/20.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Is this going to be discussed every time there is a ga? Search unique buffs and there are many answers.