Replies

• Options
    omega cash grab
  • Options
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    This is anti revan anti sith rolled into one tin man. Anti everything! I’m glad you found the kit reveal, thanks!
    I feel that if I don’t get him all of my arena teams will be useless!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I feel he can be anti rebel as well if they dont run r2 like a cls old ben chan c3po. They cant cleanse the confusion and 2 stacks means no assists or tm gains and 3 stacks means each basic increases cds.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    This is anti revan

Is it?

I mean, as someone who occasionally hits top 20 with CLS but can't beat Revan, I hope you're right. Kits are so durn complicated nowadays I can't tell though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    This is anti revan

Is it?

I mean, as someone who occasionally hits top 20 with CLS but can't beat Revan, I hope you're right. Kits are so durn complicated nowadays I can't tell though.
    He definitely has the potential with his confuse debuff and cooldown increases (to prevent cleansing and punishing foes for using basic) and exposes in a rebel team.

Ewoks gain +80% CD and other stuff so there is potential but I think only in offense they can win against Revan teams which ewoks are already capable of doing
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    This is anti revan

Is it?

He definitely has the potential with his confuse debuff and cooldown increases (to prevent cleansing and punishing foes for using basic) and exposes in a rebel team.

Ewoks gain +80% CD and other stuff so there is potential but I think only in offense they can win against Revan teams which ewoks are already capable of doing

I know there's one video showing Ewoks doing it. I've seen plenty of other videos with various comps also beating Revan, I've tried a few, and had no success.
  • Options
    My goodness, better hope the event is easier than understanding his kit or we're doomed.

Definitely a lot of depth to his kit for a many teams. Now I wonder what his gear requirements will be like (guns, orbs, guns...)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila will probably make him useless with the tenacity boost and R2 will help against him with the cleanse. I'm not that worried...
    Also, what happens if C3PO and HYoda are the only characters left? Do they both escape or just do no damage until one of them dies?
  • Options
    No synergy with droids tho? Maybe one day they’ll shine again haha.
  • Options
    This event will be difficult. Really difficult. You should never underestimate the dark side. Or EA‘s greed for that matter :wink:
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Also, what happens if C3PO and HYoda are the only characters left? Do they both escape or just do no damage until one of them dies?
    They start dancing
  • Options
    Ewoks look like they could be a powerhouse raid team. +70% critical damage, +70% potency, +70% defense penetration...Basic Attacks (still under chirpa remember!) Inflict expose, specials inflict OD, constantly gain Prot Up...not to mention the +30% Max Health, 25(?)% Critical Chance + Cooldown reduction (huge for ewoks) I could see them just trashing raids with C-3PO.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    My goodness, better hope the event is easier than understanding his kit or we're doomed.

Definitely a lot of depth to his kit for a many teams. Now I wonder what his gear requirements will be like (guns, orbs, guns...)
    Compared to chewbacca event this is a lot difficult with C3PO teamed up with rebels that do confuse, translation, expose on hit, etc.
  • Options
    I'm thinking I'll use him with murder bears. Chirpa, wicket, elder, 3PO and R2/another ewok.
  • Options
    As useful as this seems, it reads like a joke. A satirical take on the inherently ridiculous premise of Threepio being a combatant in an arena game where he confuses and translates his enemies to death.
  • Options
    He also has a sixth unique buff!
    We're Doomed!
    When reading through C3PO's abilities, apply confusion to all readers
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    No synergy with droids tho? Maybe one day they’ll shine again haha.

This is my initial impression, although the synergy with R2 is off the charts. Bonuses he gets outright:
    15% Protection Up when he gets a new buff
    Expose debuff on a basic
    Offense down on a special

What R2 gains with each stack of translation:
    10% evasion, 10% defense penetration, 10% potency (on top of the +10% potency he gets), 10% critical damage

HK L, C3PO, R2, T3 and BB8 could be interesting if you can make BB8 durable enough to act as a tank. R2 could become a death dealing machine with all of the bonuses he gets from all four of them (it would take me an hour straight of typing to break them all down). On top of that he would be able to go twice in a row with HK's leadership ability and he could use Improvise and Smoke screen more frequently because of the decreased cooldowns when C3 uses his special.
  • Options
    I think he’ll just be a bullet sponge against rebels, since, you know, everyone will target him with Solo before the round starts just for being so complicated.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I think he’ll just be a bullet sponge against rebels, since, you know, everyone will target him with Solo before the round starts just for being so complicated.

There are bullets in Star Wars?
  • Options
    Thats a lot of synergy...
  • Options

Yes there are.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Yes there are.

Are there bullets in Star Wars movies?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens use slugthrowers, which are star wars bullets, right?
  • Options
    ahep6c13h9sm.jpeg
    are there bullets in star wars movies”
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Tuskens use slugthrowers, which are star wars bullets, right?

Lol Lucas forgot all about that in EP 1.
  • Options

Yes there are.

Ewok slingshots hit pretty hard, basically the same thing
  • Options

Yes there are.

Non blaster weapons called slug throwers use essentially bullets. I believe the rifle the tusken in ep 1 used to shoot at the pod racers was a slugthrower.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Mesa see the power creepin...
  • Options
    Oh man oh man, I had high hopes for this kit ( tempered by the fact that this is reality and things just don't work like that here - usually ) and this still ABSOLUTELY EXCEEDS all my best hopes by magnitudes of order.

Not only is he useful in rebel, republic, and resistance squads ( they could have given us a version for each faction, you know ) but he has special synergy with both R2 and Ewoks. He. Is. Perfect.

And I've heard the complaints about how he has zero droid synergy, and I honestly think that's actually correct. He could barely talk to the Falcon ( aka L3 ) and that droid on Cloud City straight told him to go f**k himself for just saying hello in passing. Jabba's door droid ( among others ) were all soundly unimpressed with him. Even his best friend ( R2 ) is constantly flipping him the digital bird and ignoring him.

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Yes there are.

Non blaster weapons called slug throwers use essentially bullets. I believe the rifle the tusken in ep 1 used to shoot at the pod racers was a slugthrower.

Sure looked like laser bolts to me, unlike in Ep 4....
This discussion has been closed.