C3PO kit released

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I think he’ll just be a bullet sponge against rebels, since, you know, everyone will target him with Solo before the round starts just for being so complicated.

There are bullets in Star Wars?

Yes there are.

Are there bullets in Star Wars movies?

Non blaster weapons called slug throwers use essentially bullets. I believe the rifle the tusken in ep 1 used to shoot at the pod racers was a slugthrower.

Sure looked like laser bolts to me, unlike in Ep 4....

It's been awhile but looked like metal ricocheted off the racer. I don't remember seeing a laser bolt. But it could be either. I would assume tuskins would use whatever they coukd scavenge as far as weapons go.

But slugthrowers are mentioned in the lore from time to time.
  • Options
    I think he’ll just be a bullet sponge against rebels, since, you know, everyone will target him with Solo before the round starts just for being so complicated.

There are bullets in Star Wars?

Yes there are.

Are there bullets in Star Wars movies?

Non blaster weapons called slug throwers use essentially bullets. I believe the rifle the tusken in ep 1 used to shoot at the pod racers was a slugthrower.

Sure looked like laser bolts to me, unlike in Ep 4....

Um ... phosphorus coated tracer rounds? Yeah, that's it. Totes legit.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    I imagine if C-3PO and Hermit Yoda are the only two left, one will have to die and then the surviving one escapes.

As for his usefulness; you'll have to pull an Ewok, Rebel or Republic off your team to fit him in and Raid Han will go to town on Goldenrod on the opening move. Don't think he'll do much for arena defence. Offense on the other hand...
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Not if he's guarded...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mcfly2411
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Oh man oh man, I had high hopes for this kit ( tempered by the fact that this is reality and things just don't work like that here - usually ) and this still ABSOLUTELY EXCEEDS all my best hopes by magnitudes of order.

Not only is he useful in rebel, republic, and resistance squads ( they could have given us a version for each faction, you know ) but he has special synergy with both R2 and Ewoks. He. Is. Perfect.

And I've heard the complaints about how he has zero droid synergy, and I honestly think that's actually correct. He could barely talk to the Falcon ( aka L3 ) and that droid on Cloud City straight told him to go f**k himself for just saying hello in passing. Jabba's door droid ( among others ) were all soundly unimpressed with him. Even his best friend ( R2 ) is constantly flipping him the digital bird and ignoring him.

That last part... awesome. Just awesome. He is kind of a pretentious pr|ck when it comes to other droids. No wonder they don't have any synergy with him.
This discussion has been closed.