edited December 2018
    Options
    Finally… after several attempts… 7*C-3PO ;) It was a really hard fight >.>

gv72n3exijw3.png

Team: Chirpa (leader), EE, Wicket, Paploo and Teebo
    Power: 78-79k
    Zetas: 0
    Kill order: Chewie, Han, Commander, R2, Leia, C-3PO
    Stats: See on the picture (sry for the bad quality)

Hope that's help you and good luck :)
  • Options
    What do you guys do against exposes? No matter how beefy Paploo is, chain 1-2 exposes on him drops him in no time.
  • Options
    Thanks for giving hope WOOT! I am hoping to get Paploo to 7* and use that squad. My EE is only g11 but I'll have a zeta on Chirpa. My Paploo may only be g10, hopefully I can get some good RNG and beat tier 7
  • Options
    Completed it with G8 Teebo, G11 Logray, G12 Wicket, G11 Elder, G11 Scout. Zetas on both Wicket and Logray. It was not fun and took many restarts. I did mod swap off one of my top tier squads.
  • Options
    Completed with g9 zirpa, g11ee, g10wicket, g10 paploo, g10scout. 79kgp. About 100restarts. Commando, chewy, Han, Leia, r2, 3po. All a little over 180 speed.
  • Options
    I was struggling on T5 using the OG ewoks, who I had somewhat geared over the course of time and were all 7*. This morning I got the last zeta mat needed from challenges and was able to put Chirpa's zeta on, then swapped undergeared Paploo and Wicket (both only 6*) in and promptly got stomped into the ground--the AI just beat the hell out of Elder three times in a row with the opening beatdown.

A couple more failures and then I managed to take out Commando and Chewbacca before the AI found an unstealthed Elder and it unravelled.

But the next one worked! Eeked out a tough 2* win and unlocked C3-P0, so on a whim I tried the 6* figuring I'd get trashed and honestly it felt easier than T5, I one-shotted that with 3* and only had to res once.

Should be able to 7* him next time around. By then my hope is for a solid g12 team, because ewoks e-rock.
    What do you guys do against exposes? No matter how beefy Paploo is, chain 1-2 exposes on him drops him in no time.

As I said, I'm not at 7* because my Wicket and Paploo aren't there yet, but I have a plan for this eventuality: Hope it doesn't happen often.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Some day I'll get c3p0
  • Options
    Thanks for giving hope WOOT! I am hoping to get Paploo to 7* and use that squad. My EE is only g11 but I'll have a zeta on Chirpa. My Paploo may only be g10, hopefully I can get some good RNG and beat tier 7

You should be able to get there, m8 :) Pulled off 7* with G9 Chirpa zeta lead, G11(+5) EE, G10 (+3) Wicket, and G9 (+4) on Logray and Paploo. Took some tries but not a crazy amount. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    I have 6* 3po but need to wait a couple days till i 7* paploo to try for 7* since Teebo isnt nearly as good(or geared up for me) as Pap.
    Total team GP of like 74K right now with Zhirpa.
  • Options
    At last RNG smiled at me! 7* with zchirpa, zwicket, elder, paploo and logray. All g10 except logray g9. So many retries that I lost account.
  • Options
    I was finally able to get 7*. G11 EE, g10 zChirpa, g10 zPaploo, g10 Scout, and g10 Logray. I took almost 200 tries before the RNG finally went my way.
  • Options
    7* with these, without Logray and Paploo:
    mt6pe59nlg0a.jpeg
    xtlp56jt3gtx.png
  • Options
    It's a shame that this event is all about which Ewoks a player chose to farm. If I'd known three weeks ago that Teebo and Scout would be such useless Ewoks, I would have spent resources differently.
  • Options
    Its frustrating when you take the time to meet the requirements but you need a toon or two that was not listed as required.

I have had no luck with the following
    zChirpa g11 22k/31k spd 214
    zPaploo g11 28k/53k spd 207
    teebo g12 34k/51k spd 234
    elder g12 21k/39k spd 225
    scout g11 17k/33k spd 233

if i needed logray or wicket i wish it would just say that so i didnt waste a bunch of time.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I finally beat tier 7 with all g11 zChirpa(L) speed 224, Teebo 210, Paploo 205, Wicket 221, and Ewok Elder 221. I kept restarting if Chewie was stealthed then used Teebo and Paploo to remove buffs and control TM. Kill order was Chewie, Han, Taunt, Leia, R2 and then C3P0. This was my first marquee character acquired on the first time around.
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • Options
    Has anyone got 7* with this lineup yet? I'm struggling here...
    ef99nyhdogzv.png