C3PO unlock and 7*

Replies

• Options
    I just unlocked 6* 3PO no zeta's gear 11-g9 Ewoks... The team I used was Chirpa, Elder, Teebo, Wicket, and Logray.m0w4enlnnapp.png
  • Options
    7b3xmzkfs2ci.png

I usually lose one before I get a turn but this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    7b3xmzkfs2ci.png

I usually lose one before I get a turn but this is ridiculous.

As a beloved wise master, poet, and philosopher once said: "git gud"
  • Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    ponce104 wrote: »
    No Logray needed, did it without him.

@ponce104 what did you use and what gear? 7*? Can you share your swgoh.gg?

I posted on the character strategy area.
  • Options
    Kill chewie first if possible then kill han once those two are down you've got it won. The endor commando will taunt but logray can dispel it. I cleared it first try with g11 chirpa speed 235, g11 paploo speed 229, g12 lograyspeed 264, g12 elder speed 237, g12 wicket speed 262
  • Options
    Now I did it! Same team of my previous post but with arena mods!
    7 stars! Yes!
    Good luck to everybody!
  • Options
    It took several tries. I was doing it at work, so couldn’t try that often lol

myu5apxqiyig.jpeg
    qhqg27kue7zl.jpeg
  • Options
    Was finally able to get it done. It honestly took probably at least 50 tries to get the right combination of RNG:

4ufsh7d00926.jpg

g8slopld9it1.png

Now I have to move my mods all back to the characters where they belong.

• Options
    Recommendation - Zeta on Wicket or Logray? (already have Chirps Zeta'd)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    So my Ewoks are crap, Scout and Teebo are 7*, the rest (Wicket, Chirpa, Elder) are only 5* but I can't even beat tier 3 with that squad haha. Getting smoked. Probably will focus on beefing them up for next time.
  • Options
    Managed 7* 3PO with this lot:fnvr6d9tidv3.png

Mods:
    Wicket: 261 Speed, 40k protection (more speed proved to be better than more damage)
    Paploo: 161 Speed, 33k protection
    Logray: 244 Speed, 100% potency
    Elder: 189 Speed, 30k health,
    Chirpa: Literally forgot to mod well. Had 3 trash tier E health mods on him.

Yes, it took a lot of attempts. Yes, I was discouraged after the 20th. No, I did not submit.
    Always use wicket's stealth on elder. Don't use elder's specials unless someone is dead or elder is in the red. Keep as much fire as you can on paploo. Don't use elder's heal unless multiple ewoks are dead or the guaranteed revive is on cooldown. When paploo's abilities are on cooldown, use his basic to clear buffs. DAZE CHEWIE. Take them out in this order: Chewie, han, soldier, R2, leia, 3PO.

Godspeed.
  • Options
    Cleared all 7 tiers on first try.

Chirpa Lead g11 ZETA
    Elder g 12
    Wicket g12 ZETA
    Paploo g11
    Logray g11

Speeds with mods were 200ish - 220ish- didn't move any mods at all, what I have for TW.

• Madlax
    119 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Beat 7* after ~10 tries with G11 zChirpa (l), G12 Elder, G10 Wicket+Logray+Paploo - full Omegas but only Zeta on Chirpas Lead. Most failed attempts either Elder got dead or Chewie was stealthed after Commando died so they burned through my bears. Speed Sets on all but less than +100.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Used this team on Auto - cleared 7* on second attempt

Chirpa (zeta) g12 - Speed & Health mods, +121
    Elder g12 - Speed & Health mods, +112
    Logray g11 - Health mods, +106
    Paploo g11 - Potency and tenacity mods, +94
    Wicket g11 - CC & CD mods, +100

In the failed attempt I lost wicket early and EE was stunned, plus Chewy was stealthed.

Second attempt was easy on auto after Chewy died

I'm shocked you'd be able to get past even 5* with this team.....

@Whatelse73 like I said, 2nd attempt full auto.

What are you using?

• jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Despite a serious chirpa nerf, I was able to beat T7 without paploo. Had to kill soldier really early on and lost elder midway. The rest was a nailbiter, out-TMing the rebs.
    jknscutydq9r.png

Same here,i was able to take out chewie,han bf i lost elder to rebel troop but he was about dead,the last 3 took forever but i got a zeta on paploo so they really couldnt hurt him or any1 for that matter with lograys foresight and chirpas abilities.It did take about 150-200 tries tho to get good rng.
  • Options
    Grats to all those unlocking C3-PO. I made it through T4. Will try next time.
  • Options
    I got 7* after about a dozen tries. All gXI, all 4 Zetas, and Elder as the 5th. Speed was no factor as my fastest is 167? Elder seemed to be key to recover after the initial volley (beatdown). After that patience was key. It was mostly just a matter of hoping that I lost no more than one (not Elder) in the first set of attacks. Paploo is way more important than people give credit for. Him getting retribution and stripping buffs was huge. On the final run, I took out the trooper, then Chewbacca, then Han, R2, Leia, last 3po. Finished 3*
  • Options
    Anyone 7* with teebo and scout instead of paploo and logray?

I beat it with zchirpa g10, zwicket g11, elder g12 with 3 pieces, scout g11, and teebo g9.

I put +144 speed 6 dot mods on elder but the others I just modded with decent but not great mods.

Took several tries but it's doable without logery or pabloo.
  • Options
    7 star

G11 zchirp
    G12 zwicket.
    G12 paploo
    G11 scout
    G11 logray overkill and can't recall mods as they've been moved back
  • Options
    q5xir4g2segq.jpeg
    5cslr4pdncg3.png
  • Options
    Yes! Got him 7-starred using:
    zChirpa(L), zLogray, zWicket, Paploo, Elder
    Everyone g10 except Paploo g11.

That was not easy and good rng was needed (good rng, not insane rng). I used two spare zetas for Logray and Wicket. Many Ewoks had to be brought back into the fight by elder.
  • Options
    G9 Chief Chirpa(Lead Zeta), G11 Ewok Elder, G11 Wicket, G10 Paploo, G9 Logray team got 7 Star C-3PO. Took multiple(10+ IIRC) tries with my best(but non-Arena) speed Mods. NO Omega on CC's Basic, Wic's GS(Assist attack) and Pap's Gal(Assist attack).
    FWIW, EE is the most crucial part. As long as EE is alive, there's chance he can revive others and put things on track.
    CC gives tremendous TM for entire team, so he would be better leader than Teebo IMO. CC's leader Zeta boosts overal DPS and TM gain, so CC's leader Zeta is not much of a necessity if Health/Protection and Speed are sufficiently high, but I can't say if that "sufficiently high" value can be achieved with the best Gear&Mods ATM; G12+(2 of 6 Speed gears included) and 6E Mods(1 of 32 speed primary arrow Mod and 5 of 25 speed secondary Mods).
    As my Ewok squad was pretty fragile, my strategy was to chip enemy away while keeping Ewoks alive with Heal and Revive. Heal came from Basic attack(with CC's leader), EE's heal Special, and CC's heal Special. Heal Immunity prevented heals from Basic attack and CC's heal Special, so I had to be cautious. Revives came from only EE, so I kept him stealthed with Wicket, AND protected him with Taunting Tank. When one went off for too long, enemy Rebels knocked out EE single-handedly.
    Kill Order was as following:
    1. Endor Rebel Commando : Heal Immunity prevents only allows EE's Tribal Healer as a method of healing. My fragile Ewoks died lot quicker with Heal Immunity in action.
    2. Chewbacca : Ewoks got lot weaker when Chewie dispeled buffs with his AOE. Guard seriously ruined DPS with Crit Immunity.
    3. Han Solo : DPS and Stun was troublesome.
    4. R2-D2 : Endor Leia is higher on the to-kill list, but she was stealthed most of time, so there wasn't much choice.
    5. Endor Leia : She's just Princess Leia with different name and different suit. Her DPS was bothersome, but not as much as Han Solo or Chewbacca, and both herself and R2-D2 kept her stealthed.
    6. C-3PO : Like Endor Leia, he was stealthed most of time, so it was hard enough to target him. And with 0 DPS, others took higher place in to-kill list.
  • Options
    Can unlock with no zetas. Just cleared t5. Took about 8 goes.

chirpa g9, teebo g11, elder g11, scout g10 wicket g11. No special mods. Fastest is Scout speed 197.

Keep elder alive/stealthed.

That's the team I'm working on but mine are G9, g9, g11, g10 and g9 with wicket only being 6*. Looks like I need to gear them up a bit more, which is not gonna be easy in the next week.
  • Rac3track
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Finally got him at 7*. Took about 25 attempts with g9-11 toons. One zeta on chirpa. +100 speed on paploo ; other mods were half decent, but not arena level. I feel drained now!
    Paploo’s dispell on basic was really useful.
    Enjoyed that event. Thanks CG.

porslin5623q.png

• Options
    I finally beat tier 6 with my g11 Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Scout, and Wicket. Most around ~200 speed and no zetas. I have Paploo to 6* now, with a little luck I may get Paploo to 7* and have a zeta for Chirpa. With some good RNG I may pull off a 7* C3PO with adding Paploo to the mix
  • Options
    I finally beat tier 6 with my g11 Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Scout, and Wicket. Most around ~200 speed and no zetas. I have Paploo to 6* now, with a little luck I may get Paploo to 7* and have a zeta for Chirpa. With some good RNG I may pull off a 7* C3PO with adding Paploo to the mix

you got it
  • Options
    Extremely relieved to have my 7* C3PO after 30 or so attempts. Was dreading putting more gear into them. I did it with:
    -G11 Elder 218 speed, Speed/Health mods
    -G10 Wicket 228 speed, CC/CD mods
    -G10 Paploo 182 speed (not counting 25% obv), Def/2x Health mods
    -G9 Logray 193 speed, Speed/Potency mods
    -G8 zChirpa 203 speed, CC/CD mods

The strategy isn't any different from what most people have already posted. Don't tunnel vision the taunt guy because Chewie/Han will just mow you over. I went for Chewie immediately after he was unstealthed and gradually chipped away at the taunter until Han was unprotected and gunned him down after dispelling his buffs.

Once taunt guy was down I went for Leia. R2 is the beefiest of all of them. Save that little dude for the end. Wasting attacks on him earlier is a recipe for disaster.

The successful run was very favorable RNG obviously. I think I only had to use an Elder revive once, maybe twice. They just kept attacking different ewoks so I could heal through it and I got really lucky with an big attack missing on Paploo (Leia's I think)

So yeah, with enough runs and enough luck you won't need multiple zetas or g12s. Save those mats boys and girls.
  • HokieFiend
    445 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I was able to do the 7* tier with Chirpa g10 + 1 piece, Wicket g11 and no extra pieces, Elder g11 and no extra pieces, Paploo g10 and no extra pieces and Logray g8 one piece away from g9. No Zetas and with mods that would put them to about 190-200 speed each. It felt like it was probably right at the limit of what's needed to me. Literally spent 2+ hours straight grinding at it and finally got lucky.

This was far worse than the Chewy event but it felt like the same mechanics were at play. When you get dealt the lucky hand where you seem to be getting "help", just don't waste the opportunity.
  • Options

In the failed attempt I lost wicket early and EE was stunned, plus Chewy was stealthed.

What are you using?

Sarcasm buddy. Sarcasm. ;-) @DarjeloSalas
  • Options

What are you using?

Sarcasm buddy. Sarcasm. ;-) @DarjeloSalas

I see. Hard to tell, when there are people in the forums claiming it’s impossible with similar or even better gear than that!