[VIDEO] Full Clone team in action

2Next

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    @Nonemo Thanks for sharing.

Can you shed some light about how insane is Fives assist damage when a clone is called?

Sure! I also wrote about it a little earlier in this thread. Damage can range from a total of 8K (no crits) to 13,5-15K (both crits, Clone Sergeant has offense up buff)
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the write up @Nonemo :*
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vid! I'm mostly f2p so Rex isn't an option for a while, but I've held faith in CS and future clone chars. Been working on CS on the side the hard way for a while now. He's at 5* 19/85, gear 8. Really happy to see my faith wasn't misplaced!
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nice video, but clones seem rather disappointing. The same case with Nightsisters again with Daka and Ventress pulling the rest team's weight. 5555 fives is very good and can be used in many teams, so if you replaced Rex and Clone sergeant, you would have got a much better team :/
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'll get back to you on that once I've gotten around to posting a few more vids of Clone Sergeant critting for 6K, then immediately getting a second turn and critting again.

I played vs a fairly standard top 30 team (Sid, Lumi, Daka, GS, 86). I wish I had recorded that battle. They literally only got in three actions in total. Thanks to Rex and CS turn meter manipulation.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Look great.
    I would try to squeeze Anakin in, just because Clone Wars reasons. Let's see if Ashoka's rework make her nice :)
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »
    @Nonemo Thanks for sharing.

Can you shed some light about how insane is Fives assist damage when a clone is called?

Sure! I also wrote about it a little earlier in this thread. Damage can range from a total of 8K (no crits) to 13,5-15K (both crits, Clone Sergeant has offense up buff)

Thanks for the info. Your insights are always helpful and give hints of potential builds for the future.
  • Options
    Who are you thinking of dropping for ST Han? I can't see RG going because Rex kinda needs him - that leaves me guessing you're thinking Phasma for Han?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Made another video. Decided to try and drop Phasma, because I needed a way to get rid of taunts. QGJ seems to do the trick well, but I suspect Ventress might be viable for this build too. Another stunner, even better dispel, and her low speed is helped a lot by the turn meter manipulation. So that will be my next project.

Here is just a battle against a few classic "arena viable" toons that most people like to praise.

https://youtu.be/YAxjhJE9qzE
  • Options
    So now we got a nightsisters team and a clone team forum members.
    Next up is ewoks or scoundrels. I feel sorry for the person who has to attempt that.

Dibs on scoundrels

To the post it's nice to see something different.