GA - ranking.

Just curious, why am I second? I have a higher GP, we hit the same areas. vit7in2x0i0n.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    uzus32mzay69.jpg
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189381/grand-arena-exhibition-season-starts-today#latest
    The scoring has many elements, could be as simple as different health protection points in some of the attacks.
  • Options
    You GP has nothing to do with that.

It's simply banners. He did slightly better than you in 1 or 2 battles. A toon with full health, or full protection.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Malachi wrote: »
    Just curious, why am I second? I have a higher GP, we hit the same areas. vit7in2x0i0n.jpg

Sadly, u were a lil bit less efficient in clearing his squads.

It's a lil lame but u get
    +1 for each surviving toon
    +1 for each toon with full hp
    +1 for each toon with full prot
    +4 for each empty slot

So for example, if u sent in 5 toons and cleared on the first try with max hp and prot at the end, u get 60 points. Meanwhile, if your opponent sent in 4 toons and cleared with max hp and prot on all 4, he gets 61 points.

Or, if u sent in 4 toons but barely made it thru with all toons at half hp, u only get 53 points. Meanwhile if your opponent sent in 5 and cleared with full hp only, he gets 55.
  • Options
    Thanks, makes sense.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Malachi wrote: »
    Thanks, makes sense.

A tip: bastilla lead is great for maxing out points on offense since your toons will almost definitely be at max protection, while her prot bonus resets on every defense attempt. Dont put her with revan - she's possibly one of the best leads available in this mode IMO.

Also, i think as long as your remaining prot + prot up exceeds your max protection, it counts as being at max protection. They also seem to do some rounding up as i have had toons that lost a little bit of protection being counted as full prot toons.