2Next

Replies

• Options
    Depablo wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Weird...in
    https://swgohevents.com/

it shows that Rey is coming 24th of January

Wish they could say a solid yes or no...

It is on 24th, 99%. Good luck!
    Do or don't there is no try
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    99%, interestingly specific odds.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Where does it not say it's solid. It looks solid to me.

Which is to say, they used to do this without telling people it was an estimate, and people got (rightly) mad when it was wrong, so they changed it to say it was estimated. But this looks like they're back to claiming a real date...

Your right it looks very solid but I’m still unsure and so are a bunch a people. I don’t like to assume but your saying it’s not on the calendar (and it’s not) so it’s not coming this month. The next guy says he’s 99% certain it’s coming back this month. The calendar shows no event for JTR yet swgoh.events shows event date of 1-24-2018 so what is it.
    For now I’m close enough to not even care anymore because I’ll get her either way I’m just curious
    Post edited by Depablo on
  • Options
    I also do not know how reliable or official swgoh.events.com is. I believe the calendar is right and if there was a JTR event this month it would show just as CLS shows.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    your saying it’s not on the calendar (and it’s not) so it’s not coming this month.

Where did I say that? I make no assumptions about events.

They could run it four times this month, or not run it again until August, no matter what the calendar says. They change stuff all the time for "reasons."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    your saying it’s not on the calendar (and it’s not) so it’s not coming this month.

Where did I say that? I make no assumptions about events.

They could run it four times this month, or not run it again until August, no matter what the calendar says. They change stuff all the time for "reasons."

Again your right, also I’m right too so we can speculate all month. If it comes this month or not I’m more than ready to get her so I’m not worried.

• Options
    Guys feel free to continue speculating if you want, as for me I have my answer for now.
  • Options
    I also do not know how reliable or official swgoh.events.com is. I believe the calendar is right and if there was a JTR event this month it would show just as CLS shows.

It won't show because of the Cadence they only show HJs one week before they are launched and RJT more than a week making her not on the calendar. Its the 24th based on swgoh events and that BB-8 event on the January calendar.
  • Options
    Its less than a week until CLS making him on the calendar
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Had a guild mate ask the same thing yesterday, and he was 20 shards closer than you. To be safe, and assuming average farming returns, you should be aiming for (including the native 45 energy refill each day) at least 2 crystal refreshes per day - that should net you right around an average of 8.5 shards per day, and with a week advance notice plus a week long event you could add a third refresh if you are coming up on crunch time, that should add another 2.5 shards per day (or an extra 30 shards from announcement to event end).

That is all ‘worst’case, assuming the event comes back right at the 3 month mark around January 11th.

You don't get 8 vet shards in a day. You just don't.
  • Options
    Hey thought I’d give another quick update on progress
    0rmkwhtlgt26.jpeg
    Also I have a question don’t we typically get 7 days notice before hero’s journey so should we be expecting to hear about it later today or tomorrow?
  • Options
    You got it, you still have a week left. You'll get him to 7* by then. Nice work.
  • Options
    7c5ir4fm6vck.jpeg
    Finally got her!