sure
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Doga wrote: »
    Special ability: kill GS instantly

Health: 1
    Damage: 1

Congratulations, you literally made me laugh out loud. So basically Ugnaught...just replace droid damage with geonosian.
  • Options
    Please lmao. But i actually would love to see an extremely over powered jar jar binks
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    XkKDrYJ.jpg
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Epic Ouchie
    Ouchie wrote: »
    XkKDrYJ.jpg
  • Options
    Jar Jar's Special Move.... KILLS HIS OWN TEAM.....
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Make his skills:

1 - who sir are you sir? Jar jar confuses enemy player to attack their own team on their next turn

2 - da boomer - jar jar throws a grenade dealing aoe damage. Damage is doubled for droids

3 - Me's a jar jar binks (passive) - by dumb luck jar jar resets all his cooldowns
  • Options
    lmao this is such an epic troll thread but funny as hell!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Doga wrote: »
    Epic Ouchie
    XkKDrYJ.jpg

;)
  • gorki
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Basic- JJ accidentally shoots his own teammate, which has 90% chance to gain foresight for the next turn

Special- JJ accidentally pokes himself with a stick to the eye and screams annoyingly. Enemy team gets confused and has a 50% chance of getting stunned. This chance is increased to 90% against droids as the scream fries their circuits

Unique- JJ is so annoying he always taunts (everybody tries to shoot him) but has 90% dodge chance. Every shot that misses him, hits random ally with 50% less damage.
  • Options
    gorki wrote: »
    Basic- JJ accidentally shoots his own teammate, which has 90% chance to gain foresight for the next turn

Special- JJ accidentally pokes himself with a stick to the eye and screams annoyingly. Enemy team gets confused and has a 50% chance of getting stunned. This chance is increased to 90% against droids as the scream fries their circuits

Unique- JJ is so annoying he always taunts (everybody tries to shoot him) but has 90% dodge chance. Every shot that misses him, hits random ally with 50% less damage.

I thought you meant JJ Abrams.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    uXTKkb0.jpg

Ooops Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 10% chance to gain Healing Immunity.

How Ruuuude Deal Physical Damage to all allies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Ya-hoo! Dispel all positive status effects from all allies and heal all enemies for 25% of Jar Jar Binks' Max Health.

Oh Gooberfish Allies get a 50% chance to gain Offense Down at the start of each turn.

ndf3HBa.jpg
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    uXTKkb0.jpg

Ooops Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 10% chance to gain Healing Immunity.

How Ruuuude Deal Physical Damage to all allies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Ya-hoo! Dispel all positive status effects from all allies and heal all enemies for 25% of Jar Jar Binks' Max Health.

Oh Gooberfish Allies get a 50% chance to gain Offense Down at the start of each turn.

ndf3HBa.jpg

Hahahaha you don't do it :D great
  • Options
    XkKDrYJ.jpg

Never understood the hate towards Jar Jar, but this looks awesome!
  • zardOz
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    uXTKkb0.jpg

ndf3HBa.jpg

Masterful!! 4 Ewoks to massage your feet sent via express post
  • zardOz
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Bwah hah hah haha ha ha hahaha aaaa.... aaaa . Sigh. NO
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Legit troll thread because jar jar is a legit troll character.
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    This thread have a huge potential ! well done. I think EA have seriously to think about it, JJB should be a special event like for the 1st april. He deserve it, doesn't it ? :wink: