C3PO vs C3PO battles are great.

It makes you remember how fun this game can be and just how cancerous Revan and Traya have been to arena. It's a nice 1 minute battle. A small RNG element but usually the better team wins. No time outs.Things aren't 85% decided in the 1st 20 seconds of the match and you don't need to stick around for the last 4:40. Big league improvement.

Replies

• Options
    Darn, when i came to this thread i was totally expecting a C3PO vs C3PO only battle. That would be hella interesting

As for Revan and Traya being cancerous, i guess it is their nature since they're designed to be on the top of the food chain, hence they were made as "annoying" as possible. Hell getting to them are quite annoying already
  • Options
    Darn, when i came to this thread i was totally expecting a C3PO vs C3PO only battle. That would be hella interesting

C3-P0 and Hermit Yoda vs C3-P0 and Hermit Yoda.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    It makes you remember how fun this game can be and just how cancerous Revan and Traya have been to arena. It's a nice 1 minute battle. A small RNG element but usually the better team wins. No time outs.Things aren't 85% decided in the 1st 20 seconds of the match and you don't need to stick around for the last 4:40. Big league improvement.

if you have to stick around for 5 minutes against a revan or traya team, then you don't have a good strategy, or decent mods, or you're undergeared, battles don't last more than 3 minutes
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Fahrius wrote: »

if you have to stick around for 5 minutes against a revan or traya team, then you don't have a good strategy, or decent mods, or you're undergeared, battles don't last more than 3 minutes

Let me guess, youre not running one of these teams.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

I use CLS to beat Traya in 45 seconds and lose to Revan in 45 seconds.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Thats exactly why should remain silent in this thread. Its about how long Revan vs Revan, Traya vs Traya and Revan vs Traya matches are, as opposed to the nice quick c3po (cls) squads.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Do they both retreat or....?

Edit: put them in GW on a 3 person squad and let us know what happens when the 3rd toon is defeated.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Thats exactly why should remain silent in this thread. Its about how long Revan vs Revan, Traya vs Traya and Revan vs Traya matches are, as opposed to the nice quick c3po (cls) squads.

This thread is about C3PO. I will not be silent.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Do they both retreat or....?

Edit: put them in GW on a 3 person squad and let us know what happens when the 3rd toon is defeated.

They both retreat, just tried it
  • Options
    It was a joke :(
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I’ve gotten my mods sorted out and now my Rebels can cut through revan or traya in under a minute. Life’s good
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
  • Options

Yep. It was tough until I made CLS fastest. Not I can beat just about everything. G12+ on CLS will help even more.

My traya team was more consistent but I was tired of the long battles.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Very nice. I was just thinking about trying that team.
  • Options
    Very nice. I was just thinking about trying that team.

I like getting that fracture in there so when you kill that toon they can’t go. Also having Thrawn properly modded is better than R2 for other game mods.
  • Options
    @Olddumper Do you find Thrawn is more effective than having a tank in there? Running similar just now, but been alternating OB and GK as fifth. Haven't ran it with Thrawn yet.
  • Options
    I've got CLS at 300 speed.

Great mods but certainly not whale territory.

Use Hans opener on nihilus and just now through traya teams.

Revan on the other hand, need a little bit of RNG with Luke's leader for the 5%TM gain on enemy resists, and am probably 50/50 on offense.

I'd suggest revan/Jolee continues to be the META, and the expense those incurred to get him is still paying off
  • Options
    @Olddumper Do you find Thrawn is more effective than having a tank in there? Running similar just now, but been alternating OB and GK as fifth. Haven't ran it with Thrawn yet.

I haven’t tried a tank in there but I really have a tough time seeing anybody beating Thrawn.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I had so/so luck with it, which is certainly better than no luck. What is your strat?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Revan on the other hand, need a little bit of RNG with Luke's leader for the 5%TM gain on enemy resists, and am probably 50/50 on offense.

I'd suggest revan/Jolee continues to be the META, and the expense those incurred to get him is still paying off

If you attack Jolee with Han's opener, he'll resist three times and grant 15% TM. My CLS is at 302 speed and can go first against any Revan slower than 316. Unfortunately there's a 316 and a 325 on my shard.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

If you attack Jolee with Han's opener, he'll resist three times and grant 15% TM. My CLS is at 302 speed and can go first against any Revan slower than 316. Unfortunately there's a 316 and a 325 on my shard.

Right so you pop jolee.
    Then uses Call to action to get tenacity down on revan. Then remove his tm with Luke. GK is probably taunting. So fracture him and kill him real quick. Then finish off revan. Move on to Jolee next if you can but you may not get to choose.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need to get tenacity down from Chewbacca to remove TM with Luke, he does it on his own. But I've had some success removing GK taunt with Luke (hopefully landing buff immunity as well), and then fracturing Revan. No one gets marked that way.
  • Options
    You don't need to get tenacity down from Chewbacca to remove TM with Luke, he does it on his own. But I've had some success removing GK taunt with Luke (hopefully landing buff immunity as well), and then fracturing Revan. No one gets marked that way.

I could swear I saw reven resist CLS tmr before his tenacity down applies.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm I'm doubting myself now, you might be right.

What I've done is use Han's stun special to get ten down from Chewie, followed by TMR from Han's basic. That then gets Thrawn to go before Revan and fracture him.
  • Options

I could swear I saw reven resist CLS tmr before his tenacity down applies.

Tenacity down doesn't mean they can't resist, there's still a 15% chance. And IIRC, Luke's special applies the time before the tenacity down (don't quote me on that last part)