How realistic are my chances to finish my farmplans for Revan Event

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Mission farming is now done. So it's just depends on Bindo who's now at 20/100 without any refresh. That should be enough time without panicing isn't it?
  • Options
    You should be fine. And if not, you can always drop some crystals in the shop to finish up the farm
  • WiseJedi
    218 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Depends when Revan Event will return back. It could be February but March could also be an option. Was there any shard Packs for Bindo when Revan Event was introduced the first time? I don't know really. But I think I shouldn't slip into any panic situation. :joy:
  • Options
    WiseJedi wrote: »
    @TheJEFFtm First of all. Thx for your all your Motivation und Support like all other members here.
    I really appreciate all your support. Thank you all.

At the moment my situation is with Bindo (15/65). Now that I can focus on Bindo via his 2 Nodes.

Of course I catch all the free Energy and can farm both Nodes from Bindo with no Energy problem.

Sometimes I buy with crystals Bindo Shards to boost my farmingstats.
    Would you recommend to buy shards with crystals or invest only in refresh? I know refresh Bindo Node and buy Energy is more effective but what do you think about?

I reach in average ranking in my fleet arena about Top 5 so this allow me to invest crystals into my farmingplan to boost Bindofarming.

Buying shards is 80 crystals per shard. If you refresh for 25 and buy a 50 refresh (75 crystals) you get 8 attempts, so average of 2.4 (30% drop rate), it's more economical to buy the refreshes. Another 100 for second refreshes, is still better economical... So 175 crystals for 16 attempts or 320 for 4 shards? Plus the credits and gear, etc for the sims.
  • WiseJedi
    218 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good news about my Bindo farming. I'm now at 77/100. It's now just maybe 1 or 2 weeks away from completition. Then I can focus on other plans.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    WiseJedi wrote: »
    @TheJEFFtm First of all. Thx for your all your Motivation und Support like all other members here.
    I really appreciate all your support. Thank you all.

At the moment my situation is with Bindo (15/65). Now that I can focus on Bindo via his 2 Nodes.

Of course I catch all the free Energy and can farm both Nodes from Bindo with no Energy problem.

Sometimes I buy with crystals Bindo Shards to boost my farmingstats.
    Would you recommend to buy shards with crystals or invest only in refresh? I know refresh Bindo Node and buy Energy is more effective but what do you think about?

I reach in average ranking in my fleet arena about Top 5 so this allow me to invest crystals into my farmingplan to boost Bindofarming.

Buying shards is 80 crystals per shard. If you refresh for 25 and buy a 50 refresh (75 crystals) you get 8 attempts, so average of 2.4 (30% drop rate), it's more economical to buy the refreshes. Another 100 for second refreshes, is still better economical... So 175 crystals for 16 attempts or 320 for 4 shards? Plus the credits and gear, etc for the sims.

Should be 2.666... since it is a 1/3 drop rate. Average of 5.3333...shards for those 16 attempts. You get the most accurate math by actually using 1/3 as your multiplier too. Using .3333... will give a slightly skewed result.