It is the x/x/xx so:

I want double drops.
I want Legendaries to be easy.
I want fully formed G12+ in GA.
I want to win every TW.
I want to win every GA.
I want better RNG.
I want Grievous rework. And ship..
I want Jango Fett and Leia's fantasy love child who one shots everyone.
I want some obscure comic thing nobody but 13 year old virgins with bad acne who have never seen a film in a cinema have ever heard of (there is no Jedi Luke, why do you want some cantina dancer).

Really

I waaaaaannnnttt to go to Ibizzzaaa.
I want to meet dragon lady from GoT in very VERY skimpy pants while I am there. Skimpier than Leia's in the film you never saw.

I want you to stop whining. Pay if you want, expect get second or 3rd time if you don't (for old FTP - 5 or 6 for new).
CG have to make a profit. No money no honey no Revan/Chewie/CLS/JTR/C3-P0 at least all first time.

Get used to it and stop whining. Miy whining over before NY. Wining will continue.

Have a nice one everyone.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    What
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Learn to read, stop whining Santa didn't give you DS Revan for free, just before you do.
  • Options
    Look, this forum is to give feedback to EA/CG.

Remember when they redid STR because it was too depending on restarts & RNG? They wouldn't have done that without "whining".

Personally I'm sick and tired of writing reasonable and evidence-based feedback and finding that if I'm critical even a little bit people complain that I'm whining, or assert that "this isn't supposed to be easy" even though I never said it should be easy.

How about everyone stops complaining about "whining"?

If EA/CG didn't want feedback - both positive and negative - then they wouldn't have started a forum page. Use the forums as intended, everybody: whine if you feel like it.
  • Options
    This forum is now essentially worthless drivel about spammed garbage that fill half of stuff where removing them does not work and people whining. There is almost zero of interest other than "can I get" or "give me free". This is interspersed with "the free thing I have paid nothing for just wasted 5 minutes, I want something free".
  • Options
    qi91vd9vvo9h.png
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Remember when they redid STR because it was too depending on restarts & RNG? They wouldn't have done that without "whining".

Personally I'm sick and tired of writing reasonable and evidence-based feedback and finding that if I'm critical even a little bit people complain that I'm whining, or assert that "this isn't supposed to be easy" even though I never said it should be easy.

If EA/CG didn't want feedback - both positive and negative - then they wouldn't have started a forum page. Use the forums as intended, everybody: whine if you feel like it.

Feedback is one thing. Feedback is two way. You get feedback at work (more likely school), you expect positives and do better, Not some WWE "You Suck"

Not give me free everything.
    You gave me free stuff ut had error so want more free things. That is all that ever happens here.

The posts about not whining are 1 in 1 million compared to the ones that are whining.

BTW - read your posts. Balanced is a word you should look up. Reasonable and evidence-based does not describe your contribution. Whiny, petulant and needy though, they work. When someone gives you something they work on and you can play free and they screw up (which they do too often) then answer is not, "you owe me more free stuff". They owe you nothing. Same with it is the anniversary of my dogs first jobby, we need double drops.
    Do you even read the forums. Good luck ever getting a job.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What

What indeed? My eyes and head hurt now...
  • Options
    Be grateful for a free game you can play to get extra if you want.

I would like to go to Ibiza and chat with Game of Thrones Dragon lady in a Leia bikini as well. In a whirlpool. With unlimited free booze. Please arrange, about time you gave me proper free stuff rather than just a game I enjoyed for 3 years.
  • Options
    So to summarize:
    Ibiza = good
    Emilia Clarke = sexy
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    You missed SWGoH = good.
    Leia was sexy.

Stop complaining about free good stuff but between us, yes.
    But I want a bloody GG rework. Hmm. Old habit die hard.
  • Options
    EliteR3b3L wrote: »
    qi91vd9vvo9h.png

You need a new stylist dude.
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    What

What indeed? My eyes and head hurt now...

Hurt a lot more if you went to Ibiza.
  • Options
    Wait, what? Ibiza = bad????
  • Options
    Never said that. Depends if you like you head hurting less than the reason it does.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Sure, I make a clever post about all the constant complaints and it gets relegated to some dusty tomb of a sub-forum, but this acid-trip mess gets to stay in General.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Sure, I make a clever post about all the constant complaints and it gets relegated to some dusty tomb of a sub-forum, but this acid-trip mess gets to stay in General.

Mine head hot semi-naked women in it and holidays in party destinations. Both things people on here like the idea of but have never been anywhere near. Yours was like reading Classics or, even worse, Theology. What do you expect?

Oh, BTW, whether what you wrote was clever or not is not really up to you.
  • Options
    Yes, we need more hot semi naked women on the forums instead of all the whining. (Or hot semi naked guys, whatever floats your boat)
  • Options
    I dunno. I kinda read his in my head with a sort of booming Monty Python voice. Yours has got me feeling conflicted about Ibiza...
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have never been to Ibiza (or Essex girls favourite whine - I wanna go Ibizzaaa and maybe acid is involved). Anyway, going bed with a hot fully naked woman. She likes Jon Snow, short bloke, whatever.

Star Wars only had one hot semi-naked person people (barring fat slug fetishes - back to Ibiza, oops). There are other films @Huatimus if those are your preference.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    That thread was great and it was disappointing to see it moved faster than Padme’s heart break
  • Options

You’re posts are about useless problems. You complained about a profile picture and enfys nests helmet in the same thread. Have a little internal thought about your so called “feedback” and think , does this matter to anyone but me ? Do I actually know anything about what I’m talking about ? Do that , and then don’t bother posting.

• Options
    Stick wrote: »

You’re posts are about useless problems. You complained about a profile picture and enfys nests helmet in the same thread. Have a little internal thought about your so called “feedback” and think , does this matter to anyone but me ? Do I actually know anything about what I’m talking about ? Do that , and then don’t bother posting.

Like you should of before posting this. So only you get to whine , but everyone else should stop. Sounds about right
  • Options
    There is a difference between feedback and whining/entitlement. The latter vastly outweighs the former most of the time. The former is probably more likely to be productive.
  • MasterSeedy
    5041 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    That Jarvind thread was a thing of beauty.

it was all good, but I particularly liked "talking like this is tiring, so let's all agree that Ughnaut s u x x o r s."
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It seems to me that the purpose of this thread is to bait and bash people for posting about things they don't like or want worked on in the game. That's not ok to do and we don't facilitate these types of threads. Closing this here. If I'm wrong on this feel free to message me OP and we'll talk it out.
This discussion has been closed.