Who is the Best Avenger?

Who is the Best Avenger? 48 votes

Hulk
10%
RichfxxxAryrodandreelguyNinjaChroniclesTheDarthHideous 5 votes
Captain America
20%
Rebel_yellRiffinatorYerff_CaasiDr_Valance23Darthsetty99ScrawnyKid88EffAPublicEyeDMaeliceTbirds01Jigglybeantv 10 votes
Iron Man
14%
BooFeefyefoefumCombatCommander7BlauwFürkészUnstopableSteveKisakee 7 votes
Hawkeye
2%
CaptainRex 1 vote
Black Widow
4%
TWingsDark_Side_1977 2 votes
Nick Fury
4%
HawkeyePierce_4077Titanu 2 votes
Vision
6%
MagicMatthews99Darth_DeVitoKookermader 3 votes
Ant-Man
6%
Puddis95theatomicpunFREEDOMfrom 3 votes
Thor
25%
DontSteptoThisUltraRandomSithLordRottweiler666CindaveSentiac1ever_punFalenXLacerDarth_OuchilusKelarnBobaFetaCheeseVendi1983 12 votes
Black Panther
6%
jedikilla84TeagueTman 3 votes

Replies

• Ant-Man
    MCU? Paul Rudd
  • Thor
    This is the most important poll on this forum currently
  • Iron Man
    rkznp2lxphib.png

My favourite - The Hillman Avenger
  • Does the Dodge Avenger count?
  • EA_Cian
    862 posts EA Moderator
    A bit surprised by which Chris Avenger is winning right now but not upset over it!

Mine will remain a secret though. ;)
  • Vision
    It depends on what you mean by best. I think Vision is potentially the most powerful, but I'm basing that off my comic book knowledge as I haven't seen any of the Avengers movies.
  • Vision
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    A bit surprised by which Chris Avenger is winning right now but not upset over it!

Never expected an EA Moderator to appear on this thread.
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

Never expected an EA Moderator to appear on this thread.

And not politely asking us to keep on topic
  • Boo
    3270 posts Member
    Iron Man
    We all know that the "best" Avenger is not on the list - it will of course be Captain Marvel who will suddenly join the MCU in her own movie just in time to cross over into the sequel to Infinity War in order to save everyone and the universe.

Gotta love these strong women in movies!
  • Captain America
    surprised scarlet witch didn't make the poll. from a power stand point I'd say she's got to be #1, but from a "lives the philosophy of being an avenger", she's probably near the bottom.
  • Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

It’s obviously Batman.
  • Hawkeye
    I felt it my duty to pick the one guy with 0 votes :lol:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • Boo
    3270 posts Member
    Iron Man
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    surprised scarlet witch didn't make the poll. from a power stand point I'd say she's got to be #1, but from a "lives the philosophy of being an avenger", she's probably near the bottom.

Isn't vision equally powerful at least?

I mean her power is the result of experimentation on Loki's scepter, which turns out to be the infinity stone that powers Vision. So that is why her power can destroy the stone (as seen in Infinity War), because her power is made from that stone - however she can only destroy vision if he allows her to do so. Although in a real fight she can slow him down (as seen in Civil War), she cannot stop him, unless he lets her.
  • Captain America
    vision is a he
  • Captain America
    anyways, the winner is Thor!
  • Ultra
    1578 posts Member
    Thor
    anyways, the winner is Thor!
    giphy.gif
  • EffAPublicEyeD
    12 posts Member
    edited 6:00AM
    Captain America
    I'll second the Batman vote despite selecting from a list of inferiors.