Who is the Best Avenger?

Prev13

Who is the Best Avenger? 79 votes

Hulk
11%
RichfxxxWitnessedJarlAryrodandreelguyNinjaChroniclesRydia131Beyolbeer30mnTheDarthHideous 9 votes
Captain America
18%
Zombie961Aycee1Rebel_yellAntiFunnRiffinatorLordDirtJoe2648Yerff_CaasiDr_Valance23Darthsetty99ScrawnyKid88EffAPublicEyeDMaeliceTbirds01Jigglybeantv 15 votes
Iron Man
16%
WasteMyTime2022BooFeefyefoefumGeorgemi6CombatCommander7BlauwFürkészKurrganRhunneUnstopableSteveDuneSeaFarmerKisakeeZekePhoenix 13 votes
Hawkeye
3%
StarSonCaptainRexTacoTwosday 3 votes
Black Widow
3%
TWingsDrazharDark_Side_1977 3 votes
Nick Fury
2%
HawkeyePierce_4077Titanu 2 votes
Vision
5%
leefMagicMatthews99Darth_DeVitoKookermader 4 votes
Ant-Man
3%
Puddis95theatomicpunFREEDOMfrom 3 votes
Thor
30%
trevyclauseDontSteptoThisSaralebUltraRandomSithLordRottweiler666bsticksCindaveSmartyCarSickShoeSentiac1ever_punJorDanLaidenkrobFalenXLacerDarth_OuchilusForceOfTheUnitedKelarnBobaFetaCheeseMookow23 24 votes
Black Panther
3%
jedikilla84TeagueTman 3 votes

Replies

• Ant-Man
    MCU? Paul Rudd
  • Thor
    This is the most important poll on this forum currently
  • Iron Man
    rkznp2lxphib.png

My favourite - The Hillman Avenger
  • Does the Dodge Avenger count?
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    A bit surprised by which Chris Avenger is winning right now but not upset over it!

Mine will remain a secret though. ;)
  • Vision
    It depends on what you mean by best. I think Vision is potentially the most powerful, but I'm basing that off my comic book knowledge as I haven't seen any of the Avengers movies.
  • Vision
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    A bit surprised by which Chris Avenger is winning right now but not upset over it!

Never expected an EA Moderator to appear on this thread.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

Never expected an EA Moderator to appear on this thread.

And not politely asking us to keep on topic
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    We all know that the "best" Avenger is not on the list - it will of course be Captain Marvel who will suddenly join the MCU in her own movie just in time to cross over into the sequel to Infinity War in order to save everyone and the universe.

Gotta love these strong women in movies!
  • Captain America
    surprised scarlet witch didn't make the poll. from a power stand point I'd say she's got to be #1, but from a "lives the philosophy of being an avenger", she's probably near the bottom.
  • Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

It’s obviously Batman.
  • Hawkeye
    I felt it my duty to pick the one guy with 0 votes :lol:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    surprised scarlet witch didn't make the poll. from a power stand point I'd say she's got to be #1, but from a "lives the philosophy of being an avenger", she's probably near the bottom.

Isn't vision equally powerful at least?

I mean her power is the result of experimentation on Loki's scepter, which turns out to be the infinity stone that powers Vision. So that is why her power can destroy the stone (as seen in Infinity War), because her power is made from that stone - however she can only destroy vision if he allows her to do so. Although in a real fight she can slow him down (as seen in Civil War), she cannot stop him, unless he lets her.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Thor
    anyways, the winner is Thor!
    giphy.gif
  • EffAPublicEyeD
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Captain America
    I'll second the Batman vote despite selecting from a list of inferiors.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    vision is a he

"butter fingers" lol
  • Boo wrote: »
    vision is a he

"butter fingers" lol

Dennis Nedry?
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

It’s obviously Batman.

I may be a mod, and I do have to make sure the rules are being followed - but I am a person too. ;)

And yup it's Batm- hey, wait a minute! That's not a Marvel character! ;)

(I'm still not saying who my fave Avenger is though, haha)

That said *puts mod hat on*, I am noticing we're starting to veer into some not okay territory here by making this a conversation over specific characters being brought into due to their gender or sex. So let's dial that back now, thanks. :smile:

• Iron Man
    Iron Man. His genius powers his abilities. No supernatural powers. And as far as the movies, I cannot think of anyone better suited to play him than RDJ.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Captain Marvel, hope the Movie do her justice
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Captain Marvel, hope the Movie do her justice

I hope they do her right.

I wont be happy though if they bring her into this now, just to make the cross over into the next Avengers movie to save everyone. I think that would degrade the already established heroes within the MCU.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

It’s obviously Batman.

I may be a mod, and I do have to make sure the rules are being followed - but I am a person too. ;)

And yup it's Batm- hey, wait a minute! That's not a Marvel character! ;)

(I'm still not saying who my fave Avenger is though, haha)

That said *puts mod hat on*, I am noticing we're starting to veer into some not okay territory here by making this a conversation over specific characters being brought into due to their gender or sex. So let's dial that back now, thanks. :smile:

Haha! Yes - Batman hands down! :smile:
  • Black Widow
    Because reasons
  • Captain America
    In the Marvel movies:

Best Avenger - Cpt America

Most powerful Avenger- Thor
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Thor
    For those who say Vision or Scarlett Witch is best Avenger lets remember in the movies Thor has lost it all. His love is gone, brothers dead, mom dead, dad dead, newly found sister who ripped his eye out and destroyed his hammer.. dead, best friends dead, his home and people he swore to protect also dead. Yet he still was willing to burn in a star to make a god killing hammer. If he was a in Star Wars I'd think he'd be a prime example of unrelenting hope and justice. He has a true hero's journey story, I think at least because he just should've aimed for the head.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Iron Man
    For those who say Vision or Scarlett Witch is best Avenger lets remember in the movies Thor has lost it all. His love is gone, brothers dead, mom dead, dad dead, newly found sister who ripped his eye out and destroyed his hammer.. dead, best friends dead, his home and people he swore to protect also dead. Yet he still was willing to burn in a star to make a god killing hammer. If he was a in Star Wars I'd think he'd be a prime example of unrelenting hope and justice. He has a true hero's journey story, I think at least because he just should've aimed for the head.

Can't argue with that at all!