Anakin skywalker rework

I want to give you some feedback about what many of us think about Anakin Skywalker. Since he is actually the protagonist of the prequel trilogy, he probably needs some rework that make him much stronger than he is right now. The game is of course amazing, but should in this case follow the real story. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Sure, jedi arent good enough
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more! 2019 wish list!
  • Options
    I'm definitely on board. He was integral to the Star Wars universe, a SUPER powerful Jedi, and an amazing pilot. Right now, he's an afterthought in this game. Sure Vader is sufficiently powerful, but if you look at the Clone Wars animated series, Jedi Anakin was the Chosen One, and brought balance to Mortis by using an incredible amount of force power. He was a VERY strong Jedi.
  • Options
    Agreed. Anakin needs a boost at this point, along with Ahsoka.
    I actually did a rework idea for these 2, along with General Kenobi. Thou that one was more to give him zeta's and complete the synergy. My idea focuses more on Galactic Republic synergy than Jedi synergy.
    If you're interested you can find it here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180236/galactic-republic-tag-idea-with-ahsoka-tano-jedi-knight-anakin-and-general-kenobi
  • Options
    I agree. I expected Anakin to have a zeta ability, but was dissapointed when I found out that, that was not the case. Would really love to see a REWORKED Anakin, he deserves to be as strong as the top toons.
  • Options
    Agreed!!
  • Options
    I agree. I expected Anakin to have a zeta ability, but was dissapointed when I found out that, that was not the case. Would really love to see a REWORKED Anakin, he deserves to be as strong as the top toons.

I can understand wanting him to be more powerful, but why would you want more Zeta abilities to invest in.
  • Options

I can understand wanting him to be more powerful, but why would you want more Zeta abilities to invest in.

He's a pilot.