Treya really needs a nerf

Prev13
she is WAY too OP even if shes dead you keep getting stacks so your toons are doing 1 dmg

maybe eliminate her leader once shes dead would ease that a bit but currently 95% of all teams cant match with her once maxed.

im surpized people say c3po needs one but not treya, blows my mind.
No. Just No.

Replies

  • Tarah
    100 posts Member
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Why do not get them or assemble a team to beat them?!?
  • Tarah
    100 posts Member
    I forget....

    Nerf cls-c3po team....
  • Fatzke
    682 posts Member
    Tarah wrote: »
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Don't forget NS, Nest, Thrawn and CUP.
  • Tarah
    100 posts Member
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Tarah wrote: »
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Don't forget NS, Nest, Thrawn and CUP.
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Tarah wrote: »
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Don't forget NS, Nest, Thrawn and CUP.

    Oh sorry, my fault
  • Because you can easily deal with traya
  • Halmirus wrote: »
    Because you can easily deal with traya

    Easily with maybe 3 or 4 teams. That's not very many.
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    Lol is it summer 2018 again?

    Plenty of counters now. Build one.
  • She needs Nerf Devs the people have spoken.
    No. Just No.
  • Kokie
    262 posts Member
    Halmirus wrote: »
    Because you can easily deal with traya

    Easily with maybe 3 or 4 teams. That's not very many.

    Jango says hi
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Halmirus wrote: »
    Because you can easily deal with traya

    Easily with maybe 3 or 4 teams. That's not very many.

    Jango says hi

    BHs, Resistance, Revan, and CLS+Han and chewy are the easy counters I can think of. Maybe I'm missing a couple teams. Most others are unreliable or unable to beat Traya.

    Since there are a few teams that can easily beat Traya I disagree with the OP that she needs a nerf.
  • She needs Nerf Devs the people have spoken.

    No they haven't. Learn to play the game.
  • Ryanwhales
    554 posts Member
    edited January 7
    Hmmmmmm. This is why there were TW bans. Cause people keep whining. Just work on some nightsisters and go get traya. Simple as that, dont even need gear 12 zombie, gear ten does fine. Or get chewbacca and run cls. If you dont have him yet or chewy, work on it. This is 100% the reason we got TW bans. As the saying goes(i hate to be mean but) get good or get lost. Also jango is very good and has great speed, great at three star etc. Just throw him with a few bounty hunters and good mods,and there you go. I dont yet have traya but i dont need her nerfed so shes trash before i get around to it. Please stop. What you are really saying is, nerf traya cause im not at the top part of arena. Sorry to be harsh but thats what i think.
    Get good and get RevanRyanwhales
  • I can beat traya with my vastly-outdated RJT team that I haven't gotten around to replacing. Git gud.
  • She just got one...his name is "C3P0". Enjoy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: DeathStarVentDesigners - DVD for short.
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • She need a nerf C3po does not.has nothing to do with being "gud"
    No. Just No.
  • Kalano
    249 posts Member
    Hope you are just trolling. If not, learn to play the game 😜
  • I'm just going to say it. If you have C3-PO and seriously ask for a Traya nerf because you can't beat her, the problem is with you.
    She's been the meta for quite a while, now there are two non-Traya hard counters to her (C3, Revan) and several other soft counters.
  • you forget not in the title
    lol
  • Ryanwhales
    554 posts Member
    edited January 7
    I live these words:10% luck, 20% skill, 15% power of will,5%pleasure ,50% pain and 100%reason to get good.lol
    Get good and get RevanRyanwhales
  • Is it just me or does everybody who cries for a nerf on a character spell their name wrong 90% of the time?
  • Dk_rek
    1290 posts Member
    Tarah wrote: »
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Why do not get them or assemble a team to beat them?!?

    young han..... lolz ok your credibility just took a hit
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Tarah wrote: »
    Ahahahahah

    Nerf traya
    Nerf revan
    Nerf finn
    Nerf Young solo (!!!)

    Why do not get them or assemble a team to beat them?!?

    young han..... lolz ok your credibility just took a hit

    Here’s a recent thread about how OP Young Han is: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/192170/young-han-solo-op
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    If a toon exists, someone has asked for a nerf at some point.
  • TVF wrote: »
    If a toon exists, someone has asked for a nerf at some point.

    ** CUP and Mob Enforcer walk away dejected **
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: DeathStarVentDesigners - DVD for short.
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • This should go to new player subforum
  • I just don’t know how viable she’d be against Jedi with a nerf gun
  • Kokie
    262 posts Member
    I think we need to nerf CUP....way too overpowered for my JKG to solo
Sign In or Register to comment.