GS or Dooku?

Darth95
29 posts Member
edited March 2016
Who do you prefer?

GS or Dooku? 28 votes

GS
46%
ArillianShooting4lifePogbaZekexReyiaPangogoxSkandarGraunxSeleucusLaLiamWjprbergCookieCrisppirvvriGerydagod 13 votes
Count Dooku
39%
tjw_tjw14Chewy_Johnson68Wildcats1203ZatoInternetSwagwettshoes1DrewN76Anarcho_CapitalgertpacuFatherToastCadet377 11 votes
Both sucks
14%
ReyOPAmalthea77tHeDaRkSiDe77Gavon1074 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Im closing this thread as we are not allowed to talk about Dooku, Daka, or Phasma anymore.
    best regards,
    Mngt.
  • Options
    Both are great at what they but they don't do the same things. In order to provide an appropriate response, I need more context regarding what the intended use is and who their teammates will be.
  • Darth95
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Both are great at what they but they don't do the same things. In order to provide an appropriate response, I need more context regarding what the intended use is and who their teammates will be.

I am building a team of QGJ, Yoda(tomorrow), Lumi,Sid and the last spot to be GS/Dooku. And eventually Sid could be replaced by a tank. Also have Ahsoka, Mace and Eeth, IG 86 and Poggle, 5s.
  • Options
    What level are you? How badly do you want Cantina currency? The Dooku node will give you more of everything including higher drop rates of purple mats. But GS right now is the single most powerful toon and will fit in very well with your squad, most squads actually. Dooku is more of a situational toon. But very handy in GW and can be used in Arena if going against Jedi.

I'm worried GS might be nerfed or the level unlock will diminish his advantage as the next update is nearly upon us. So I went for Dooku. The extra Cantina currency and purple mats come in handy too. But I already have a good Arena worthy squad, so I could forego GS. That said I sorely miss the insect's presence in my roster. He'd be a great addition if I wasn't trying to work on the many different toons in my roster, following the longer game plan of being fast to respond to meta changes.

So basically, I don't have any suggestion for you. Sharing my situation, see if any of it makes sense to your situation.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Both sucks
    If your server is a lot of QGJ leads and/or Poe tanks, you need Dooku (who is a good answer for each). If your server is a lot of Reys, FOTP and RGs, then heaven help you. But GS's firepower is all that stands between you and utter annihilation.

But as the previous poster said, wait at least until the March update is annouced before making any big changes. And maybe until it is released (to avoid another Poebacle).
  • Options
    Count Dooku
    I'd say Dooku because GS is the most likely candidate for a nerf.
  • Options
    Count Dooku
    Dooku is fun to have on your team and useful controller. GS is going to be average soon!