How are you coming along with your scoundrels?

Prev13
NessusChiron74
99 posts Member
edited March 2016

How are you coming along with your scoundrels? 279 votes

I have 5 7* scoundrels ready
5%
HurricaneBentWookieeEM650Ascansiotjw_tjw14vincentlondonTroutFett18LordRathOobydoobcuyler41CatomkingTrevorChewplebccaLignocaine 14 votes
I have 5 scoundrels available
21%
NessusChiron74The_Oklahoma_KidJabberwockymurton09BreetaiZtyleDhallJaqen_HgharDeathstrokeChewy_Johnson68comandabenender_wigginsbenacrowMLGebraTrisbouilleBaggodijkdmikeJiggywiggyKibcheetah2114 61 votes
I have less than 5 scoundrels
36%
J7000LargKelleincosmicturtle333Frano_BattousaiSkitskalleStav_KoobuHbk146CrymsonkyngCharlesbusaStarSonkozakjanosLordStylingKrokovichKAULIWhiteroomTheShadow1983walkyourpathBrownieunit900000Eaywen 102 votes
I don't care about scoundrel event
36%
scubaTelaanGenakumaSyth_HunterSlyGambitAbyssFantazyWillziakAzrex_DrenDanTomjoelightyearEikasCurryTakThomasLyleReyalpCorndog131garcia_george99Wildcats1203MurderholeKr4itok_ 102 votes

Replies

• Options
    I love the fact that there has still been no 'official' communication confirming the Scoundrel 'Credit Event' is legitimate and we're all still relying on outdated and questionable information provided by an offhand Dev comment on Reddit weeks ago.

I hate Scoundrels.
  • Options
    I'm not farming Mob Enforcer. Ever.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I have 5 scoundrels at least 4 stars. Cad and chewie could be 6 if I promoted them. The rest are level 1-16.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    No way Jose, too many toons worth farming for dis
  • NessusChiron74
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I know there's been no official word on this event but I've been trying to stay ahead of the game just in case.
    JM7K8DZ
  • Options
    I started farming greedo and nute because I didn't know what else to farm from arena
  • Options
    4s chwie and 2s greedo. Nope.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    I have 5 scoundrels available (4 of which aren't leveled or geared). Waiting to see how the event is because I am hoping it won't be star-based. If it ends up being a disappointment my resources will go towards other toons.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Where does it even say there is a scoundrel event?
  • Options
    I am lucky in that early on in the game I thought a Scoundrel team would be great. :/

I never thought I would write "I was lucky" when discussing that. :#
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I am lucky in that early on in the game I thought a Scoundrel team would be great. :/

Bent, do we have official confirmation there even IS a Scoundrel Event? May you also respond to some of the other pertinent threads today?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Current in game scoundrels are fairly useless - save for a manufactured "Scoundrel Event". Most are not nearly useful enough for arena, and aside from cannon fodder, fairly worthless in GW.

I really hope EA/CG have something else cooking for the "next big update" - because honestly if it's simply a scoundrel event + new scoundrel packs in the store...well, that would just be a lame and obvious cash grab.

There have been countless interesting and creative ideas tossed about in the forums - hopefully some of them were actually listened to.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Current in game scoundrels are fairly useless - save for a manufactured "Scoundrel Event". Most are not nearly useful enough for arena, and aside from cannon fodder, fairly worthless in GW.

I really hope EA/CG have something else cooking for the "next big update" - because honestly if it's simply a scoundrel event + new scoundrel packs in the store...well, that would just be a lame and obvious cash grab.

There have been countless interesting and creative ideas tossed about in the forums - hopefully some of them were actually listened to.

Super lame.. especially if the scoundrel event as "new content" takes 60 seconds or less to beat
  • Yeehahpv
    113 posts Member
    Options

Ha ha that is pretty great.

I have two at 6* and will have the other three there within the week. Not that I really believe this event will occur, but just don't have any other characters I really want to farm this week. Besides I used the last two and a half weeks unlocking GG, so why not waste another week of farming.

• Options
    JM7K8DZ.jpg
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol - the lone voter speaketh!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    DarthCyren wrote: »

Bent, do we have official confirmation there even IS a Scoundrel Event? May you also respond to some of the other pertinent threads today?

I know nothing more than what's been discussed here on the forum. I really wish I did. :)

• NessusChiron74
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Who knows if this event is actually going to happen. But while waiting for Yoda to come back around and the rumors from old datamined stuff I figured if it did happen I'm gonna need those creds from the alleged event. With not much content happening getting scoundrels ready has given me some kind of direction besides farming hairdryers and cuffs.
    My cad bane can go 6*. My chewie Lando and greedo can go 5*. Mob enforcer(who I happen to like better than boba) should be able to go 5* next week.

It may be just a waste of time to get these scoundrels ready but I'd rather be productive rather than come in here and complain about no new content. So hopefully we will bear some news.
  • Options
    Boba Fett
    Lando Calrissian
    Cad Bane
    Chewbacca
    Greedo

They're all set at 7* but their gear is lacking. But we have time. :smile:
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    DarthCyren wrote: »

I know nothing more than what's been discussed here on the forum. I really wish I did. :)

Could you do me a favor and confirm... do these boards have a sort of 'liason' between the Forums and the Development Studio? Is there any tie-in between them? Is EA_Jesse the only potential source to get info from the Dev team? Do we have an official person to go to to see if they can reach out to the Dev team for answers about Events such as this, etc?
  • Options

Early on in the game I thought a scoundrel team would have great synergy. Though they were not in the realm of what I needed as I began to play. I quit farming chewie at 4* once I learned about gs and then worked on him and JC. Good for you and your scoundrel team. I mess around with mine lots in the daily events and find them being a great way to break up the monotony.
  • Options
    I have a 5* Greedo, 4* Chewie, 4* Boba Fett, 4* Lando, and 3* Cad Bane. None maxed and only three are above level 50.

There hasn't been any confirmation if/when a Scoundrel even is going to take place, so I'm not going to sweat leveling/gearing them up until after I see what is involved (do you even need to have 5 scoundrels?) or what the reward is (rumored to be just credits, but that can obviously change).

Still, any new event is better than none, so I will look forward to see what they implement. Hopefully it will be for March.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    I have 5 scoundrels, but the rewards would need to be massive to have me invest in any of them (got lando, boba, mob enforcer and greedo at 1, got chewbacca at 68 and bad gear, 4 stars).

I'm still busy maxing QGJ, mace and barriss for the jedi event (wont have 7 until april). And those are characters i actually kind of like a lot more than those scoundrels.
  • Options
    I have a 4* Chewie and a 2* Greedo.

That should tell you how much interest I had when hearing about the possible scoundrel event.

Hell. I still need 40 Ahsoka shards before the Yoda event ends or my last couple weeks will be in vain.
  • Options
    I have a 4* Chewie and a 2* Greedo.

That should tell you how much interest I had when hearing about the possible scoundrel event.

Hell. I still need 40 Ahsoka shards before the Yoda event ends or my last couple weeks will be in vain.

If u refill cantina twice a day at the 12 energy(21 currency) you should barely make it.
  • Options
    Bring on event! Scoundrels are fun! My Greedo took me to #1 in arena (then nerfed) oh well. Still love it when he crits!
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    No way I'm spending my resources on 5 scoundrels.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So over 50% of the player base doesn't care - and another 25% can't (in all likelihood) participate - sounds like a GO! :D

You 3 whales have fun!

• Options
    So over 50% of the player base doesn't care - and another 25% can't (in all likelihood) participate - sounds like a GO! :D

That's a bonafide win in GOH's book!
  • Options

And the remainder will be upset when we discover that the reward will be a fraction of the cost of leveling and promoting the characters required.