How are you coming along with your scoundrels?

13Next

Replies

• MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    I have 5 scoundrels available
    I would love to see a scoundrel overhaul patch with the release of the event. Rework the garbage ones (Boba, Mob Enforcer, Post-Patch Greedo) and give them all some buffs and love. They're too cool to be this awful.

That being said, I'm still farming scoundrels cause I finished maxing my droid squad and I enjoy having hipster characters that nobody likes or uses.
  • Options
    Yes! Been done farming them for awhile. Grats to all of us who have felt the bitter disappointment for months! Finally!
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I don't care about scoundrel event
    Yes! Been done farming them for awhile. Grats to all of us who have felt the bitter disappointment for months! Finally!

Really 3 moths old necro.
  • Options
    I have 5 7* scoundrels ready
    I have lando, cad, boba, greedo at seven star and 9 gear. Mob enforcer at 6 star but working on her.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping they'll add Jango in an event (there has to be some reason they're holding off on him) and I have boba, lando, greedo, chewie, and Cad (hush, I didn't realize how **** he was) all 5*, so I'm pretty well prepared actually
  • Options
    I have less than 5 scoundrels
    I have a 6* chewie for tm group, a 2* 25 Greedo and 2* 1 Lando. Awesome.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Ahaha but watch it be like the other events lately and require 5 7* G9 scoundrels to beat even the first tier.
  • Options
    I'm actually disappointed that this is what the scoundrel hype train is for, credits. i was really hoping for a yoda type event with scoundrels to unlock jango or Jedi Luke. I'm also guessing the credits saved by not leveling 5 scoundrels will equal months of rewards for this event. We will see
  • Romao
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I have less than 5 scoundrels
    Please make Boba great and I will take care of this event
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I hope we don't need 5 7* scroundels for the credit event
  • Options
    I don't care about scoundrel event
    This poll is so old, someone should make a new one.

That way people can vote again instead of results from 3 months ago.
  • Options
    I'll be ready for it. Unless it is on par with the Military Might event. Then I possibly won't be ready. But seeing that it is 'a few weeks away' I'll have no problem getting 5 Scoundrels to in an around level 70+, G8+, highest ability levels bar omegas and 6 or 7 stars the lot of them.

I'd like to farm Boba. I really do. But he'd have to have one darned sweet overhaul to make me consider dropping something as valueable as Cantina shipments on him at the moment. Too many worthwhile characters left in Cantina.

So for now my Lando will lead Chewie, Nute, Greedo and Bane into the fray.
  • TemperTantrumRen
    407 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Depends on difficulty and available tiers. I have three available characters (Chewie, Lando and Bane) and I wonder how they will fare.

Lando is the only one I'm really working on building and he's halfway to 6*.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.