Mace Windu Rework

2Next

Replies

• Options
    (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and then remove all buffs from them. Mace Windu deals 30% more damage for each effect removed. If the target had no buffs, this attack removes 50% turn meter instead. If the target was exposed, reduce the cooldown of this attack by one. If this attack defeats the target while they are exposed, they cannot be revived. This attack can not be evaded. (Damage: 8229 - 9093, increased by 10%.)

I think this is great, just reduce 30% more damage to 5%-10%
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    A well considered rework +1.

However, I reckon IF we turn Shatterpoint into a non-dispellable, non-copieable unique buff that he can gain at the start of his turn, this will remove any overpowered pairings with Resistance teams that heavily utillize Expose. However, If we make him weaker he will still be a bit mediocre even after the updates.
    So as said, the Unique buff Shatterpoint could allow him to ignore Stealth, Taunt and deal bonus health % damage in addition to giving him turn meter. Reason why is if I am correct, only Mace utillized Shatterpoint so it should be unique only to him.

This makes sense. Otherwise Resistance teams pair way to well with him. Other than that though, great kit. I would love it if they made this real.
  • Options
    (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and then remove all buffs from them. Mace Windu deals 30% more damage for each effect removed. If the target had no buffs, this attack removes 50% turn meter instead. If the target was exposed, reduce the cooldown of this attack by one. If this attack defeats the target while they are exposed, they cannot be revived. This attack can not be evaded. (Damage: 8229 - 9093, increased by 10%.)

I think this is great, just reduce 30% more damage to 5%-10%

Left it as is because originally I compared its strength to boba fett’s execute.
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    A well considered rework +1.

However, I reckon IF we turn Shatterpoint into a non-dispellable, non-copieable unique buff that he can gain at the start of his turn, this will remove any overpowered pairings with Resistance teams that heavily utillize Expose. However, If we make him weaker he will still be a bit mediocre even after the updates.
    So as said, the Unique buff Shatterpoint could allow him to ignore Stealth, Taunt and deal bonus health % damage in addition to giving him turn meter. Reason why is if I am correct, only Mace utillized Shatterpoint so it should be unique only to him.

This makes sense. Otherwise Resistance teams pair way to well with him. Other than that though, great kit. I would love it if they made this real.

Changed Expose to a new Shatterpoint debuff that has that same effects as expose except it allows Mace to Ignore Taunts and Stealths, and it will no longer create any synergy with any other teams, as mace is the only character capable of use it.
  • Options
    Would still like to see this in game
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Awaiting this update
  • Options
    Changed Shatterpoint a bit and updated some of the kit ideas.