Does anyone use the profit mining/training droid events?

2Next

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've never done those pointless events
    ReyOP wrote: »
    Am I doing something wrong

Its not the wisest use of energy, you should be farming gear or character shards instead. I use 5 energy refills a day on daily character shard farming, and all leftover throughout the day is farming gear for my next possible arena character.
  • Options
    They're not bad, I'll do them when I have excess energy
    if i got the extra energy i might do it but very rarely
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »

Its not the wisest use of energy, you should be farming gear or character shards instead. I use 5 energy refills a day on daily character shard farming, and all leftover throughout the day is farming gear for my next possible arena character.

Exactly
  • Options
    Used to raid the keycard battles, with you could've farm 1.1m easily back then.

I should've known when Jesse said they were going to 'revise' those events. I guess I am too naive.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    If you have "excess energy", you're doing something wrong.

Exactly. Energy = shards or gear.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    It's seems lots of us played the keycard battles quite often. So their excuse for removing them seems totally bogus. It's an obvious money grab and I agree it's insulting.

If the reason they took away the keycard battles as they stated was that no one was using them then why do we still have this con running?

It makes absolutely no sense, it angers me. I use to love the fact that I could refill my energy 2/3 in an hour and earn a decent amount of credits.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Needs another option, "I know it's a terrible use of energy, but I need credits so much more than anything else. I have to."

Before the 3/3 update I could only complete 4-6 gw nodes. I had gear saved up for when I leveled and could equip it, but not enough credits to go around. I did credit mining exclusively besides doing dailies. If the credit rewards for ls/ds missions weren't so absolutely horrendous I wouldn't consider it.

Now that gw is fixed (for me, I know some still have problems apparently), I no longer do them as I have enough credits
    -Snake
  • Options
    clearly these events are horribly flawed, cant believe the devs actually thought changing them to this was a good idea, they went from rarely used to nobody ever uses them, but they said we'd like the change, like they say for everything else before it gets nerfed. These needs to be completely revamped, and you know, not in a way that completely sucks
  • Options
    I use them regularly as a major part of my game play
    Just kidding, I just like to vote for the underdog.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I said never but I did try them once when I hit the level cap just to check them out. It's in no way worth the 20 energy. I'm not in XP/Credit crunch that much to give up chances at gear and shards.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    They're not bad, I'll do them when I have excess energy
    Its only useful if I need just a few more droids to finish up leveing someone to 70 but other then that a complete waste
  • Options
    Never realized how stupid they were. I liked the 50 energy ones that gave a ton of credits and droids.
  • Options
    I agree they are totally pointless, but you pretty much rigged the poll with your leading questions :D
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Just kidding, I just like to vote for the underdog.

There always 1 joker.
  • Options
    Simsurf wrote: »
    I agree they are totally pointless, but you pretty much rigged the poll with your leading questions :D

The last 2 options are very unbiased! :wink:
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I did them a few times before I got wise
    Did them once each for the crystals and to see who you get to battle.

Haha yep I did the exact same thing.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • wettshoes1
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Yes!! Stop it lol
    There are soooo many better uses of your energy :#

• Options
    wettshoes1 wrote: »