I figured out the problem with JKG!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Scinful wrote: »
    Timitock wrote: »
    Are we sure she isnt Bothan?

I think this was sarcasm, but Bothans look like a monkey banged a werewolf.

Lol, nicely put. Always had difficulty describing a bothan as anything other than 'kobold-like dog-person'.

I've actually tried the Kobold description before, but woefully few people know what a Kobold is. <sad face>

Monster Manuel 1 or 2?

• Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    Ability: taunt for 1 hit at the start of each of her turns.

Would be really good.

+1 unique and with the potential addition of shields this would be cool. She would be useful and you wouldn't have to change anything else about her, she could still hit like a noodle and be useful

I'm honestly not sure what the devs were thinking when they created her .. Hey let's create a completely useless character that is one of 12 Jedi. She'll have decent health, no damage, be really slow with no taunt and a 1% chance to do ability block after all the enemy has used their abilities.

At least if she was Sith or one of the other factions that don't have a lot of choices I could see some use, no wait, I couldn't
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Well you can't give taunt each turn for 1 turn.... That means she's always taunting.

Just give her taunt from the start, until she plays. Her bad speed will ensure she has to endure the fast heavy hitters' first attack.
  • Options
    So did I. She sucks.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

I Loled so hard when I read that
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Well you can't give taunt each turn for 1 turn.... That means she's always taunting.

Just give her taunt from the start, until she plays. Her bad speed will ensure she has to endure the fast heavy hitters' first attack.

You misunderstood. He said taunt for the first hit of each turn, not the entire turn. So it would read something like "Taunts at the end of each of her turns. Taunt is dispelled upon taking damage."
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol, nicely put. Always had difficulty describing a bothan as anything other than 'kobold-like dog-person'.

I've actually tried the Kobold description before, but woefully few people know what a Kobold is. <sad face>

I know what a Kobold looks like!! [/excitedD&Dvoice]
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Monster Manuel 1 or 2?

1 - we're old school around here. If it doesn't say "Gygax" on the cover, you're playing wrong. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Lol.. She really does look like a Kobold.

Source: Kobold RM in DAOC. :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Lol.. She really does look like a Kobold.

Source: Kobold RM in DAOC. :)

You already have a 7*, fully geared Kobold, don't you? ;)

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    btw: Does she wear coat under the robe?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options

You misunderstood. He said taunt for the first hit of each turn, not the entire turn. So it would read something like "Taunts at the end of each of her turns. Taunt is dispelled upon taking damage."

Ah, that could work. She'd actually be useful.
    But then they'd have to adjust the taunt ability to be able to dispel after one hit, and well, they clearly don't have the most able developers... Lol. (Either that or management isnt allocating their work properly)