Use the force quest...

Lilpup
403 posts Member
edited January 2019
Can anyone tell me the fastest place to complete this? I need to beat 200 Sith with GMY present. I've only managed about 100 in over a month.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Well, the Secrets and Shadows event is live right now. Are your Jedis strong enough to complete the 8 waves? That's a ton of Sith enemies to defeat right there.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    GW may be a good place too, it's totally random but there should be some Sith every day.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Well, the Secrets and Shadows event is live right now. Are your Jedis strong enough to complete the 8 waves? That's a ton of Sith enemies to defeat right there.

Secrets and Shadows is restricted to Phoenix and Nightsisters.
  • Options
    There's probably a node with a good amount of sith. Just do that and refresh.
  • Lumpawarump
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Secrets and Shadows is restricted to Phoenix and Nightsisters.

Oh, you're right! Duh. My mistake.

If you are still farming Mission Vao in Cantina, her node has two sith. Just don't sim.
    If you haven't farmed Vet Han yet, his Cantina node has quite a few Sith.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    GW may be a good place too, it's totally random but there should be some Sith every day.

Thanks, Yeah that is how I've gotten the 100. Seems I've always fighting vs jedi and rebels though.

• Options
    To eat soup u should use the spoon instead!

If ur farming BH ships ig-2000 and xanadu nodes have a vader... If u do them manually its 16sith a day, 32 if u do a 25gem refresh each day so 1-2 weeks at most!
  • Cree
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The best spot is mod table 9-e. 18 Sith per go
  • Options
    Cree wrote: »

a lot of decent farming nodes are in the mod 9 table. plus you get mod salvage which is a plus.
    empire for fulcrum(9a), galactic republic for dooku and zam (9d), sith fro yoda (9e), rebels for palp (9b), and jedi for cad (9d) [approximent number each round: 17,12, 18, 18 , and 14]
  • Options
    Cree wrote: »

Lifesaver!!! Thank you