7* fully maxed falcon feedback

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »

./sigh, and ships was one of the last areas that I still found fun in this game.

Powerful statement that i agree with...totally ruining ships seems bad.

1) you have ppl who hate ships or ignore.... (who cares about em)

2) people who hate arena and love ships.... seems like killing ships gives them 0 reason to play... that may not be healthy for game

• Options
    OMG it's doomsday!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    OMG it's doomsday!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only so far as in people are spending money to keep up with ship metas now for no other reason then arena because they REFUSE to give us any actual content to use the ships we are paying to farm...

Spend on BH they were meta for 2-3 months, that get's you the falcon which will be meta for a few months...new ship we spend on will be meta for a few months

But why...how stupid are we...it's just for arena ????/

People who spend on toons get to use them in assault battles, raids, Journeys, flash battles, faction events like ewoks, dathomir,

Ships has nothing....a 10 second TB battle, a small boring TW ship part no one cares about...we literally only have the smugglers run that required new ships people may have spent on.....

If they want us to keep spending on this stuff they REALLY need to give us something to do with them other than Arena.... and if we gotta be spending now to keep up with the meta....maybe they should make the rewards a bit nicer maybe 600 crystals for first, 2k fleet currency....or at least drop the rewards back 100 more spots to get people motivated...

But that's another matter..

THERE IS NO SHIP CONTENT..... give us something to DO with them...

Doomsday no.... Borefest...yes
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Ship Assault battle rewards that won't break the game

1) Ship credits never can have enough because of mod store

2) Gear (nothing amazing maybe a few gold salvage eyeballs a couple of purple G12 items stuff that won't break your bottlenecks but are actually useful)

3) Ship Omegas (bonus or mythic tier 2)

4) Shards (old pilots shard shop currency)

5) Fleet currency 500, 1000, 2000 whatever you think won't ruin your bottlenecks

None of these things break the game or ruin your bottlenecks but give us something to do on ships....no one is asking for HSTR rewards....just something to do.

Ship Raid

Basically the same, credits, scatter gear, omegas, fleet currency, heck a raid toon pilot or ship...

You can give us this content without breaking whatever current plans you have

Can't CG understand we are not asking for the world....JUST SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR SHIPS we are paying money for

EDIT not asking for all of those things to be in the Assaut battles but maybe one or two...

raid maybe all but look at sub HSTR rewards..kinda horrible iMO
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    OMG it's doomsday!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only so far as in people are spending money to keep up with ship metas now for no other reason then arena because they REFUSE to give us any actual content to use the ships we are paying to farm...

Spend on BH they were meta for 2-3 months, that get's you the falcon which will be meta for a few months...new ship we spend on will be meta for a few months

This exactly. I honestly don't get it myself. I had 2 guys in my shard who should have gotten the Falcon because they were the only ones with BH ship farmed up, but then more then 5 suddenly appear, which means they all paid hundreds of dollars to get a falcon ship... to be in the exact same spot that they were already because of the ship shard chat that they are in?

Its a really confusing concept to me, paying for a ship to keep a spot you've held before. It feels like they made the Falcon purely to just get people who are losing fleet arena to pay to win fleet arena with little effort, so they can suddenly find fleet arena "fun" instead of boring because they can win now on Auto. Forever chasing a pointless carrot on a stick that only exists to keep us chasing it for no reason at all besides seeing a higher number next to your name at payout.

A Death star Raid with ships to unlock Luke's X-Wing, now that I wish for. Some actual ship content that makes those of us who have actually put time and effort into ships suddenly have an advantage over people who just join and quit or auto. We know how to play ships, let us use that knowledge. I'm really hoping for more ship content that's actually ship content. The pve table was nice, but was over in like 3 days.

Why not add more ships in new slots at the Fleet store? Just add in 20 more ships at once there, bam, we have all this new variety to pick from. No need to slowly release like 5 ship marque's over the year with overly expensive packs because "we can charge them more since pilots" that eventually end up in one hard node farm.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    OMG it's doomsday!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

But why...how stupid are we...it's just for arena ????/

People who spend on toons get to use them in assault battles, raids, Journeys, flash battles, faction events like ewoks, dathomir,

Ships has nothing....a 10 second TB battle, a small boring TW ship part no one cares about...we literally only have the smugglers run that required new ships people may have spent on.....

If they want us to keep spending on this stuff they REALLY need to give us something to do with them other than Arena.... and if we gotta be spending now to keep up with the meta....maybe they should make the rewards a bit nicer maybe 600 crystals for first, 2k fleet currency....or at least drop the rewards back 100 more spots to get people motivated...

But that's another matter..

THERE IS NO SHIP CONTENT..... give us something to DO with them...

Doomsday no.... Borefest...yes

spending money?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Let’s not lose sight of how outrageously absurd the **** kit is. Got shot at and targeted it’s entire time on screen. Extra dodge, sure, but can’t be targeted? CG WATCH THE DANG MOVIES!!! Make it tankier cause it does get shot a lot and survives, don’t make it unable to be targeted. Who even came up with that? It’s beyond bizarre!