"(Contraband Cargo) is currently locked". Yeah, but why?

Judging from the fact that the second, G10+ requires 6-star ships, I'm guessing the third tier needs 7 stars. But it's puzzling for new players who can't play any of the three tiers yet and have no ingame way of finding out why that is. Other events of this kind list the requirements somewhere.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It's unfortunate, other events say "beat this tier to unlock....".

The deadly tier does required 7* ships, and unlocks after you beat the third tier (the one which you have referred to as the second tier).

Edit: hope someone else can confirm it unlocks after tier three is completed, I'm pretty sure it does, but mines been unlocked since the first event, and there's nothing on the launch notes from when it was added about it.
  • Options
    PS: Unlike other events, CCargo also doesn't remember my fleet settings from the first round. When I start my second attempt, it auto-assigns the ships by GP again.
  • Options
    It's unfortunate, other events say "beat this tier to unlock....".

The deadly tier does required 7* ships, and unlocks after you beat the third tier (the one which you have referred to as the second tier).

Edit: hope someone else can confirm it unlocks after tier three is completed, I'm pretty sure it does, but mines been unlocked since the first event, and there's nothing on the launch notes from when it was added about it.

Ah yes, there is an easy tier too when I scroll to the left. I only saw the last three.
  • Options
    Doh. Now it makes sense :) You're right, I haven't beaten the tough tier yet either (I need another star on my Hound's Tooth to make that happen). I thought it was just a matter of missing stars.