Next toon to max level?

Annastrasza
1766 posts Member
edited March 2016
My current max level team consists of
Asajj, Talia, Lumi,Daka and JC.

Working on Sid and Phasma.

Off these two which one should I level up first?
tc0AXrz.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Whichever one needs this:

c94NoVV.jpeg
  • Options

c94NoVV.jpeg

The almighty ashtray(or the shower drain as some chooses to call it).
  • Options
    Start over. There is no hope for that account
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options

c94NoVV.jpeg

Is today almighty ashtray day already? Why is this appearing in multiple post
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Anw, i think you should continue using Asajj as leader cause you have 2 other nightsisters, and so I would suggest you go with Sid first to replace JC
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

c94NoVV.jpeg

Someone called it a golden condom. I liked that name.
  • Options
    Zxcas wrote: »
    Anw, i think you should continue using Asajj as leader cause you have 2 other nightsisters, and so I would suggest you go with Sid first to replace JC
    Thanks @Zxcas

Currently I was using Lumi as leader. But as per your suggestion I will switch to Asajj as lead.
    Just a question - if I replace JC with Sid I will miss that extra healer. Is that ok?
    I know Sid is a beast at max level so might not be a problem.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    OMG you should have asked me for strategies before you spend your credits and mats. If rank is not important to you then continue what you are doing. Ask @cosmicturtle333 for directions as he's using a full nightsister team.
  • Options
    I'd say you should max IG86 and throw him in your line up instead of JC or Tali, you need a heavy hitter!
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Zxcas wrote: »
    Thanks @Zxcas

Currently I was using Lumi as leader. But as per your suggestion I will switch to Asajj as lead.
    Just a question - if I replace JC with Sid I will miss that extra healer. Is that ok?
    I know Sid is a beast at max level so might not be a problem.

It is ok to have just 1 healer, some even have none so that they have more high dps chars. But for GW its better if JC stays cause his heal cd is fast.

I will have to agree with @Reyia , your current build is hard climb into the top arena rankings with the current meta. But if you are enjoying the game as it is and building chars and teams that you like then it's good enough :)
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    OMG you should have asked me for strategies before you spend your credits and mats. If rank is not important to you then continue what you are doing. Ask @cosmicturtle333 for directions as he's using a full nightsister team.
    Hi @Reyia I am playing this game for fun.

I destroy full nightsister teams everyday :D

But I would love to max out Sid since he is too cute.

Thanks @Zxcas for your advice
  • Options
    DAKA
  • Options
    gertpacu wrote: »
    DAKA
    My Daka is 54/100 :*