• Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    The whole game is broke.
    Sid
    Jedi team

Well there is your answer.

No, because 35 means dodging every third hit on average. Not multiple dodges in a row.

No it doesn't. Google RNG.

On average.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I am having a dodge ball nightmare today. Lost my first Arena match of the day (wanted to try my new 6* RP out) due to dodges all over the place. Now I am in a slog fest of a GW due to dodging and AI giving crazy assist rates and damage.

I'm facing a basically cookie cutter team of Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Dooku, Daka. Level 63 (Dooku) to 66 (Daka). They are shredding apart both of my Arena teams that are level 69-70. I one shot Dooku, Daka revives. I try on Daka, dodge. Try Sid, dodge. Try Dooku again, dodge. Meanwhile Dooku who is level 63, BLUE gear is getting double crits of 3000?! If he isnt going 3-4 times in a row with Phasma assists 80% of the time then he is double stunning my team. Phasma called a VM, Daka assists stunning one, Dooku goes next stunning two. So 3 out of 5 are stunned on my side.

I've been working with 10 different toons now swapping them around for well over an hour and I still cant kill them without taking way too much damage than should be "normal" for a team like that. This is only Node 3 so I cant wait to see how my day progresses...

Oh, and what is up with crazy power on AI side? Their Lumi - level 66, gear 7, 6* one-shotted my full health level 70, almost gear 8, 6* Lumi.
  • Options
    I have not noticed it arena but GW has been ridiculous since the latest patch. There is definitely some sort of AI advantage regardless of what the Devs say. Go ahead and post Pikachu. I am also noticing a pattern with damage in GW. If I see where an assist comes from, move a high damage char into that position, one of two things happen. Either the combination of the two chars still does the same amount of damage or one of them suddenly gets dodged. There are literally times where the RNG decides that you cannot kill a specific enemy toon on the first turn. The AI will adjust what happens accordingly.
  • Jiinn
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Jiinn wrote: »
    in GW, few min. ago I've met this Sid, who dodged five of my attacks including all the following bonus attacks in a row.

yeah recently dodge-rate may be jumpef up highly.
    very highly to opponets A.I., and a little bit high to my characters.
    for my characters, my Rey and QGJ missed a lot.
    and in todays GW, my JC missed 4 of his force attack in a row.
    .....maybe dodge-rate to powerful attacks be jump up.

Sigh, if it's Sid and you have any Jedi nearby or even a hint of smell for one that's guaranteed to provoke dodges...just Sid.

Read his passive

sigh....if you let my Rey and Vader be the members of Jedi, I agree with you.
  • Options
    I'm guessing, because it's a Dodge it's is going to stay broken for a while. :o:D
  • Options
    Wait till you play 7 star yoda. All he does is dodge and deflect everything that comes his way. Nearly impossible!!
  • Quintessence306
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I get past the Sidious's dodge by leaving him until last and then I turn on auto. Works every time for me.
  • Mikus_Twist
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I finally made an account here to ask something of this absurd deflection ratio suddenly, because for weeks now it's been occurring. I was just playing an arena right where I was getting probably 80% deflection ratio across all my toons, not just one character. Something simply would not let me win, when it should have been an easy fight save for deflections.

I'm starting to wondering if I got put on penalty nerfed purposely for some reason, something is working against me to miss so much. It's odd, almost like someone else said, rng/algo gone bad is my only sane reasoning (ahem, bug), as I cannot possibly miss this many hits in a row. I've counted as high as 8 in a row across toons, with even multi-hits missing like 3 of 5.

Weeks I have seen this, at times precipitous increases in deflections, it's gotten frustrating to the point I'm pondering if it's worth it anymore.
    Ally Code - 669-777-515
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mikus_twist/
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dodge has always been a joke. I have faced a char that had 0 health due to a DoT and he dodged 5 attacks in a row and then got healed.

meantime my lumi with evasion up rarely dodges any attack

just seems AI dodges a lot more than player. this is also true for most procs like revives, etc...
  • Options
    That's where I'm wondering, as even at lv60 I'd expected a bump in difficulty, but wasn't bad. I hit lv62 around the time suddenly I began noticing I couldn't get a hit to save my life. First I thought "ah, now comes the bump!", but didn't know if this is a leveling/difficulty thing, or developers gone wild. Something changed for sure, either by design, or not.

It's fairly consistent at times in blocks, why I tend to think it's either a bad algo, or an algo gone bad in odd circumstances. The superhuman deflection is the biggest bump in "difficulty" I've faced, which seems cheap, like someone couldn't think of a better way of equalizing things.

Well, that and patience wanting to farm purple hairdryers and remote controls at a 2 per day drop ratio vs. doing something actually useful in life.
    Ally Code - 669-777-515
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mikus_twist/
  • Options
    This whole game is broke

no, i am pretty sure it has some money.