Jumping the gun for Darth Revan imho...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    The OP theory makes more sense than having a Darth Revan legendary with toons that don't make any sense besides having OR tag. Mixing Fallen Bastila with Juhani, Carth and Ordo its just a mess to achieve profit since they aren't even a DS or LS set but a mix of both.
    In my oppinion if we had a LS OR set to unlock Jedi Revan we should had a DS OR set to unlock Darth Revan... just my 2 cts.

Totally this. If you played KOTOR as a dark side character (Darth Revan) most people didn’t even realize Juhani was a party member. Myself included. Because if you’re playing dark side you kill her. You can only save her to join your party with light side conversation choices.
  • Options
    You can actually recruit Juhani without getting DS points. There's no fun in that, but it can be a neutral decision.
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    The OP theory makes more sense than having a Darth Revan legendary with toons that don't make any sense besides having OR tag. Mixing Fallen Bastila with Juhani, Carth and Ordo its just a mess to achieve profit since they aren't even a DS or LS set but a mix of both.
    In my oppinion if we had a LS OR set to unlock Jedi Revan we should had a DS OR set to unlock Darth Revan... just my 2 cts.

Totally this. If you played KOTOR as a dark side character (Darth Revan) most people didn’t even realize Juhani was a party member. Myself included. Because if you’re playing dark side you kill her. You can only save her to join your party with light side conversation choices.

Umm, pretty sure you meet her on Dathomir during Jedi Training. Don't need to kill her, it only gives you 20 ds points. Still plenty of game left to be DS and the Darth Revan choice is end game content after the search for the star forge maps.

I'm 100% certain you could be Darth Revan and have Juhani at end. The only toon that didn't like Darth Revan is Carth, who does a runner

Right I’ve recruited Juhani on dark side playthroughs for sure. But when first playing the game, and I’ve heard this from a lot of sources including some of my guild mates, that people don’t realize she’s a party member and are playing strictly dark side and kill her. I did the exact same thing first time around.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

You need to replay Kotor bud.

The meeting with Juhani is on Dantooine. You can kill her or not but it makes 0 difference in relation to 'Darth Revan'. That decision is made after Bastilla falls to the dark side on Rakata.

You still have ample opportunity to go from LS to DS in the space of the game between Juhani and Bastillas fall
  • Options
    Also it’s Dantooine not Dathomir 😉
  • Options
    Also it’s Dantooine not Dathomir 😉

Double post then I couldn't fix it.
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »

You need to replay Kotor bud.

The meeting with Juhani is on Dantooine. You can kill her or not but it makes 0 difference in relation to 'Darth Revan'. That decision is made after Bastilla falls to the dark side on Rakata.

You still have ample opportunity to go from LS to DS in the space of the game between Juhani and Bastillas fall

My whole point is if you play KOTOR strictly DS(only DS choices) you don’t get Juhani. So if only LS OR toons are needed for JKR then it stands to reason only DS OR toons should be required for Darth Revan. It’s just my personal opinion but it’s a logical one.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Seriously though, after watching SOlo again recently - additional DS toons from that movie are severely lacking here in game.

Becket for sure as well as Vos and of course, the long-awaited Maul.

Would Becket really be dark side though? He's a backstabber, sure, but so is Lando. He doesn't strike me as "evil" so much as he just prioritizes his own survival over anything else. Scoundrel for sure, but dark side seems a little excessive. Maybe he could get that "neutral" tag they still haven't used.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Seriously though, after watching SOlo again recently - additional DS toons from that movie are severely lacking here in game.

Becket for sure as well as Vos and of course, the long-awaited Maul.

Would Becket really be dark side though? He's a backstabber, sure, but so is Lando. He doesn't strike me as "evil" so much as he just prioritizes his own survival over anything else. Scoundrel for sure, but dark side seems a little excessive. Maybe he could get that "neutral" tag they still haven't used.

There is a neutral tag now. But as for Lando, he was a rebel general.
  • Options
    I am thinking that Malak will be an overpowered Marquee character. Something along the lines of Nihilus, Sion, or Bastilla. Super good, but not a legendary event, and especially not a 7* unlock event.

I do believe Darth Revan will come to the game but not yet. And he will most likely be Hero's fall or something like that. And we will need Jedi Revan, Darth Malak, Fallen Bastilla, reworked HK-47, and Canderous.

Just speculation.
  • Options
    nighsister spirit had a reason and was Halloween... which is L3? Valentine’s?

[/quote]

These predictions were made considering how JKR was released - if Juhani and Carth are released this week we will have a perfect analogy.
    Login reward for October was Nightsister Spirit which is pretty much as connected to Revan as L3 to Darth Revan.
    Malak is likely maybe even more likely than Darth Revan, this is also a theory in most of these videos. Nice that you agree.[/quote]

• Options
    The last round of KOTOR characters are for a legendary or HJ unlock, the time to capitalise on that is when they are all released FTP farmable, which will be any time now.

My money is on Malak this month.

L3 is the login character because Grievous will be reworked this month.

I’m also sensing two incoming cap ships, one for Grievous and another for a Sith, maybe Malak or Nihilus.
  • Options
    CG needs to make money. Jedi Revan made a lot of money. Therefore, it stands to reason that Darth Revan would be rolled out the same way Jedi Revan was. Mission, T3, and Zaalbar were released three weeks before the start of the Jedi Revan event. Ergo: expect Juhani and Carth to be farmable very soon, and Darth Revan to hit in February.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I don't typically get on board with the rampant speculation, but all the evidence does seem to point to a BadGuyRevan/Malak. The biggest smoking gun is Canderous and Badstila both having synergy with Deathmark, when the only character that can currently inflict it is Death Trooper - a character that it makes no thematic sense for them to synergize with.

Personal prediction is a reverse-Revan that debuffs the crap out of enemies, has Direct-Focus-But-With-Deathmark-Instead-of-Marked, and inflicts Shock somehow.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I don't typically get on board with the rampant speculation, but all the evidence does seem to point to a BadGuyRevan/Malak. The biggest smoking gun is Canderous and Badstila both having synergy with Deathmark, when the only character that can currently inflict it is Death Trooper - a character that it makes no thematic sense for them to synergize with.

Personal prediction is a reverse-Revan that debuffs the crap out of enemies, has Direct-Focus-But-With-Deathmark-Instead-of-Marked, and inflicts Shock somehow.

Deathmark and annihalate on the one team. Yummy
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I don't typically get on board with the rampant speculation, but all the evidence does seem to point to a BadGuyRevan/Malak.

i guess that settles it. All we need now is ahnalt saying he would delete his yt account if it doesn't happen ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Devian wrote: »
    Recent videos predicting Darth Revan seem a bit wishful?
    It’s way too soon
    • I suspect droids this month given L3 is the login reward. Unless C&G troll with Drayden Vos, Beckett and Mechanical Maul ;)
    • Anyara and Aldren Dayos* + a Legendary Darth Malak would probably appear first.

*Anyara and Aldren were with Bastila on the Strike Team that captured Darth Revan. Malak was his apprentice and fired on his ship...
    Darth Malak never defeated Revan. And he probably fought under him with his jaw. Yes, he bombarded Revan's ship and Bastila saved him. Yes he fought Revan at the end. But, he never defeated Revan. On the contrary, Revan defeated him multiple times
    Basically, Vitiate unlocked Darth Revan(and series of those events are way too complicated).
    No one really cares about jedi strike time who fought with Bassy. I would rather believe Zane Carrick and Jarael shows up and unlock Alek(jedi who became Malak). And even this won't probably happen. We'd sooner see Mythra Surik & Co, or Arren Kae

Didn't Revan "remove" Malak's jaw with his lightsaber?
  • Options
    In the game it doesn’t matter what your alignment is when Bastila prompts you to fall. If you choose to join her then you immediately kill Jolee and Juhani. It makes sense that at some point Bastila is captured/turned while you are visiting the other planets as LS Revan with Carth, Juhani, and Canderous. Then you get to the final planet and decide to join Bastila thus fulfilling the need to DS Bastila and you’ll get Darth Revan in the end. Requiring Malak makes no sense because he is always the antagonist.

I’m still thinking Malak is a legendary reward that will require OR characters and will finish the Kotor content aboard the star forge.

As far as team speculation I’m thinking there will be a ton of synergy between Darth Revan, Malak, DS Bastila, Palpatine for shock and one other, maybe Vader to use culling blade on the ton of debuffs. Creating a ton of synergy with the sith triumvirate would likely break the game. It would also be nice for some more iconic characters to see some use.
  • Options
    Juhani, Carth, Ordo and Fastilla were all dark at one time for a hot minute or for good. HK doesn’t make one bit of sense and is pretty ridiculous to think he would be needed for Darth Revan.
    If anything, it should be the 4 new OR with Jedi Revan, to unlock 7⭐️ Darth Revan, and they have to fight Malak. Malak is too pivotal to his story to not be included. (He shoots down his ship, fights with him and against him)
    I think it’s unlikely, but possible.
    I’d rather see Malak first, and 3 future toons + OG Revan required but.....Revan was brought back relatively quickly so who knows.

Can we just please get a mythic pit with jabba as a raid reward with a 7⭐️ Unlock?🙏 thanks!
  • Options
    Juhani, Carth, Ordo and Fastilla were all dark at one time for a hot minute or for good. HK doesn’t make one bit of sense and is pretty ridiculous to think he would be needed for Darth Revan.
    If anything, it should be the 4 new OR with Jedi Revan, to unlock 7⭐️ Darth Revan, and they have to fight Malak. Malak is too pivotal to his story to not be included. (He shoots down his ship, fights with him and against him)
    I think it’s unlikely, but possible.
    I’d rather see Malak first, and 3 future toons + OG Revan required but.....Revan was brought back relatively quickly so who knows.

Can we just please get a mythic pit with jabba as a raid reward with a 7⭐️ Unlock?🙏 thanks!

Revan only cameback a week early...