Jedi Master and Apprentice Bundle Comments & Questions (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Nothing in this game is a good deal, didn't stop me from being a whale though.
  • Options
    No it's a terrible deal
    $60 for a 4* and 2* character (who is easily farmable now) is shameful. This pack will NOT allow you to unlock Yoda, which makes it even more shameful
  • StarSon
    7477 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I already purchased the pack last time around so I am not 100% sure what is in it.

But I am hearing 1M Credits, 1340 Crystals, and 127 Shards if you have Anakin already

I am not saying you should be able to by it with crystals nor am I saying anyone should buy it is just some numbers based on other prices in the game.

So some numbers.

For $59.98 you can buy 8710 crystals ($9.99 + $49.99 pack)
    so that is ~145 Crystals per dollar.

Shard to Crystal rate of 50 crystals per shard ( this is based of off a 33% drop rate on a node refresh or shipment buy of shard. I am not counting the free attempts at hard node because hey this is all about spending.)

The shards come to 3175 Crystals
    1 Million Credits come to 1133 Crystals
    3175+1133+1340 = 5648 Crystals -> $38.95

So based on the other rates in the game you are paying an extra $21 dollars to get directed drops and Mk3 ability mats.
  • Options
    The simplest way I can put this. I was sorely tempted to get this last time but I decided to activate my Qui to resist the temptation. Today, I have a 6* Yoda, 6* Barriss and a 6* Qui. Oh, and $60.
  • Options
    So the bundle drops qgj 70shards (assuming you him already). If i farm him and say target 10 shards per day, i need 3 cantina refills per day. So thats 100+200+400 crystals or 700 per day. So in 7 days, i can get the 70 qgj shards by spending 4900 crystals (7days x 700 crystal per day). Assume the 1M credits is approx. worth 1100 crystals (525,000 credits for 595 crystals). That is about 6000 crystals already. Compare that to the $50 crystal pack of 7370pcs, you trade off 1370 crystals for 4* ani, a couple of mats & 25 shards of ahsoka (which can be farmed in cantina but id rather farm her is LS/DS. IF i was farming her that is).

The crystals included in the bundle is equal to the $10 crystal pack so it really boils down to how much you want to save time on qgj and the premium you put on the 4* anakin/ahsoka shards.

Did my math made sense? Sorry i only did mental math while typing so pls verify.
  • Options
    I am surprised that the bundle didn't double in price since last month.
  • Options
    boy2sok wrote: »
    So the bundle drops qgj 70shards (assuming you him already). If i farm him and say target 10 shards per day, i need 3 cantina refills per day. So thats 100+200+400 crystals or 700 per day. So in 7 days, i can get the 70 qgj shards by spending 4900 crystals (7days x 700 crystal per day). Assume the 1M credits is approx. worth 1100 crystals (525,000 credits for 595 crystals). That is about 6000 crystals already. Compare that to the $50 crystal pack of 7370pcs, you trade off 1370 crystals for 4* ani, a couple of mats & 25 shards of ahsoka (which can be farmed in cantina but id rather farm her is LS/DS. IF i was farming her that is).

The crystals included in the bundle is equal to the $10 crystal pack so it really boils down to how much you want to save time on qgj and the premium you put on the 4* anakin/ahsoka shards.

Did my math made sense? Sorry i only did mental math while typing so pls verify.

Your math made perfect sense, good breakdown.
  • Options
    I will buy it just for the 20 MK II mats.....
  • Options
    Steaming pile of ewok poop
  • Options
    Lordballs wrote: »
    I hope not.

I am getting some iTunes cards from my thingy so wanted to see if should spend on this or get a new ipad
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Every package they have offered ever except dooku is a terrible deal. Period
  • Options
    Is this pack out again with the Yoda event? I thought it was a 1 off
  • Options
    I hope not.

I am getting some iTunes cards from my thingy so wanted to see if should spend on this or get a new ipad

u serious? get a new ipad
  • Options
    I just bought it as i wanted Anankin and it is a much easier road to 7 star him by unlocking him at 4 stars. I also manged to 5 star my QJG and get him closer to 6 star to. Ive only spend £5 on the dooku pack at the start. I prob wont spend anymore now lol
  • Options
    VikingSith wrote: »

aurodium would be for purple mats wouldnt it? you'd get 20 for 7500 crystals (750x10) ?
  • Options
    Schawingggggggggg
  • Options

aurodium would be for purple mats wouldnt it? you'd get 20 for 7500 crystals (750x10) ?

That's MK III, I have 114 of those currently.... I need MK II
  • Options

What the foop? How does anyone run out of MkII mats while still having MkIII by the dozens? Mind = blown.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I hope not.

Am I missing something? Tangible good I can use for work or fun, or a over priced character pack? I'll take the iPad. In fact I would buy Battlefront for that price and forget about this game.
  • Options

What the foop? How does anyone run out of MkII mats while still having MkIII by the dozens? Mind = blown.

Aurodium.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I hope not.

Am I missing something? Tangible good I can use for work or fun, or a over priced character pack? I'll take the iPad. In fact I would buy Battlefront for that price and forget about this game.
    Well I only got $199 in iTunes cards rest I have to put cash.

But ur right iPad is better choice and I can play GoG on iPad.
    Win win
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I hope not.

Well I only got $199 in iTunes cards rest I have to put cash.

But ur right iPad is better choice and I can play GoG on iPad.
    Win win

GoG=Galaxy of Gyros?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

GoG=Galaxy of Gyros?
    Now I am hungry :p
  • Options
    Get kotor on the iPad for $9.99. Now that a great idea..
  • Options
    Get kotor on the iPad for $9.99. Now that a great idea..
    Never played Kotor. Only played SWTOR and WoW
  • MalteseFalcon9
    0 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    F2P using a work phone for GOH. Interested in the Jedi pack. What happens when I click buy? Does it ask for a credit card? Can I purchase through Game Center? I do it want to charge my phone bill.
    Thx!
    Post edited by MalteseFalcon9 on
  • Options
    Would have bought for $20 but $60 is crazy!! thats a brand new Xbox one game with way more content then 2 farmable characters and $10 worth of crystals.
  • Options
    Would have bought for $20 but $60 is crazy!! thats a brand new Xbox one game with way more content then 2 farmable characters and $10 worth of crystals.
    @ReySkywalker
    Your name makes me wanna skip the next SW movie :D

• Options
    Only $90 Canadian....

how about lowering the prices?

I'll just drive out to Banff National Park for the weekend and hit the slopes instead thanks.

Could have had my cash but here we are again with the greed.
  • Options
    I love alphabet soup! My favorite letters are. I C U P