Who Does The Highest Damage?

2Next

Replies

• Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I know you said basic attack, but Rey's 2nd and 3rd attack are so special they telepathically drive the short bus to school.
  • Options
    So i thought highest damage ever was FOTP but in reality i ve seen better with Darth Vader cutting blade
    I saw it go to 16k
  • Options
    So i thought highest damage ever was FOTP but in reality i ve seen better with Darth Vader cutting blade
    I saw it go to 16k
    We were doing basic attacks, but his is great.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    According to http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/, the highest basic attack damage (sans modifiers) is Resistance Pilot.
  • Options
    Name - Basic - Spec 1 - Spec 2
    LV16lSJ.png
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Was on last 3/3 of gear challenge with 4* Rey at L70 (basic 5/ unique 6) gear 7(almost 8). She had offense up and hit Veers with basic and hit him for what I could almost swear said 16k+. I know her unique gave her +23 offense.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    RicoTK wrote: »
    Was on last 3/3 of gear challenge with 4* Rey at L70 (basic 5/ unique 6) gear 7(almost 8). She had offense up and hit Veers with basic and hit him for what I could almost swear said 16k+. I know her unique gave her +23 offense.

The challenge damage is irrelevant. It is designed to be outrageous. You get advantage from the droids, and your hits ignore the "bosses" armor and defense. I usually hit a minimum of 15k on them with any toon.
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    Options
    I figured since I had never seen it happen in GW. Won't put her in arena until at least 5*. Thanks StarSon
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Leia without any doubt. Can hit 3 times in a row with its basic attack
  • Options
    Cornelius wrote: »
    Who does the highest damage on their normal attack that doesn't need a recharge at 7 stars?

Resistance Pilot

Rey

Darth Maul
  • Options
    Today I did around~ 22.5k dmg with Leia in a single turn of her at challenges(training droids) Sid lead.
    She attacked 3 in a row with offence up and all crits..
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    FOTP is slow, and often has advantage by the time it's his turn, which boosts the chance of double tap. So on average, FOTP has the highest primary dps.

Although FOTP is slow to take his own turn, he can go sooner if called for an assist by QGJ or GS.
  • Options
    I've seen Greedo hit for 11k and then fire again for another 11k.. with buff from Phasma he hits for 14k.

In one attack from FOTP where he fires 3 times, I've seen him do around 15k damage in total.

Both are pretty lethal but Greedo sits on the bench for arena, whereas FOTP is starting 5 everyday of the week.

someone mentioned the gear challenge... there was a video posted a while ago of a guys Vader hitting for 71k damage in that.. His culling blade dispelled 5 or 6 negative status' (40% increase for each one dispelled) while having offense up.
    Cool to see.
  • Options
    OP Rey
  • Options
    Tj5 wrote: »
    Savage Opress special can generate 99,999 power on a finishing blow. Probably the highest

Only in the challenges by the Ai

Ur dumb
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Tj5 wrote: »
    Savage Opress special can generate 99,999 power on a finishing blow. Probably the highest

Only in the challenges by the Ai

EVERY time an opponent is under 25% health

He's dumb lol
  • Options
    @Uoy_Nillik_696

Thanks for stopping by to comment, your posts say a lot about your own intelligence.