Who Does The Highest Damage?

Prev1
Who does the highest damage on their normal attack that doesn't need a recharge at 7 stars?

Replies

• Options
    Ugnaught does a sweet 75,000 damage at 7*. Totally underrated.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ig 88 on a crit? He's the highest hit I've experienced anyway. About 9k damage without offence up.
  • Options
    Ugnaught does a sweet 75,000 damage at 7*. Totally underrated.
    Oh Jar Jar.
  • Options
    FOTP. Then Greedo.
    The real question is "why?" Most of the cold own abilities are there to do burst damage, and the AI rarely used basic attacks of possible.
  • Options
    Ig 88 on a crit? He's the highest hit I've experienced anyway. About 9k damage without offence up.

Ah. With Vader his culling blade can do around 11k at 4 stars I think.
  • Options
    @CookieCrispp forgot about those two. Facepalm. :D
  • Options
    @Cornelius yes, but he wants basic attacks...
  • Options
    My fotp 4* does 14000 on crit with offense up and bobba leader
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yeet
    Post edited by Tj5 on
  • Options
    @Cornelius yes, but he wants basic attacks...
    You mean I want default attacks lol. I know I do. I just was saying.
  • Options
    swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Sort by whichever stat you want
  • Options
    Oh. Didn't realise you started the discussion :D . The hardest I've been hit on a basic was a maxed out FOTP at 14k damage. I completely forgot about him for some reason.
  • Options
    FOTP. Then Greedo.
    The real question is "why?" Most of the cold own abilities are there to do burst damage, and the AI rarely used basic attacks of possible.

Is Greedo good? I have him.
  • Options
    Oh. Didn't realise you started the discussion :D . The hardest I've been hit on a basic was a maxed out FOTP at 14k damage. I completely forgot about him for some reason.

No problem, I was just kidding! Didn't they make FOTP's attack only 2 attacks so it cut down his damage?

• Options
    Yeah, he's great in a crit team with something like a 50% chance to attack again whenever he crits. On one crit he can do 6-7 k damage. His downside is that his special is awful and the ai tends to like specials, so on defence he's no good at all.
  • Options
    No FOTP is still glitched. If you watch Jedi Master Ailan on YouTube you'll see.
  • Options
    Anyway i dont think Fotp can fit in the best squad. Even if he does great damage, he would get destroyed by some awesome teams who does not include him
  • Options
    Yeah, he's great in a crit team with something like a 50% chance to attack again whenever he crits. On one crit he can do 6-7 k damage. His downside is that his special is awful and the ai tends to like specials, so on defence he's no good at all.

And his health is extremely low. Kylo does 4k on a crit as a 6 star. He's pretty Noice.
  • Options
    Cornelius wrote: »

And his health is extremely low. Kylo does 4k on a crit as a 6 star. He's pretty Noice.

And his health is insanely high.
  • Options
    Yeah, but greedo's bonus attacks can make him able to one shot most characters. I have faced him in GW maxed out a few times and if you leave him alone for 2 turns, well, let's just say: I had to learn the hard way. Thank God for GW new retreat.
  • Options
    Yeah, but greedo's bonus attacks can make him able to one shot most characters. I have faced him in GW maxed out a few times and if you leave him alone for 2 turns, well, let's just say: I had to learn the hard way. Thank God for GW new retreat.

That's not exactly true because Greedo AI is stupid and he will always throw those bombs instead of his regular attack when available.
  • Options
    i'd say FOTP, he is the definition of glass cannon in this game, if he shoots twice its not uncommon to him to crit for over 14K damage
  • Options
    @Robbathehutt Yes, that's why I stated you shouldn't leave him to have a second turn...
  • Peanut
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I've had my 86 pop 11k crit with droid assist hk lead
  • Options
    Kylo under 50% Outrage does nasty nasty damage. I'm at 5* and with advantage he crits for 9k. Level 63... Imagine 7* level 70
  • Options
    Tj5 wrote: »
    Savage Opress special can generate 99,999 power on a finishing blow. Probably the highest

Only in the challenges by the Ai
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tj5 wrote: »
    Savage Opress special can generate 99,999 power on a finishing blow. Probably the highest

Only in the challenges by the Ai

EVERY time an opponent is under 25% health
  • Options
    7* Rey her 2nd and 3rd move can one shot most toons
  • Options
    Cornelius wrote: »
    Who does the highest damage on their normal attack that doesn't need a recharge at 7 stars?

Anakin when he cries