respectfully, this is unacceptable. Some ideas to fix it.

Prev1
Denizen_Kain
92 posts Member
edited February 2019
Myself, like many others, strongly feel that we have been duped by the GG rework reveal videos. To say that the videos have been misleading is a huge understatement. CG you can check my game history, to say that I’ve personally poured a lot of money into this fine game, is also an understatement. I routinely 7 starr and gear up useful toons as soon as they are released. I watch the reveal videos and purchase the content with a full understanding of what the kit is going to deliver based upon what you have advertised in the reveal videos. But there is a BIG difference with this rework as what you have advertised with this GG rework CLEARLY does not match what I have purchased, and I’ve rightfully lost some confidence in your brand.

That being said, before you try to tell me that I need to mod him for full health:
3pi9f051k298.png
a5oryi7bsauf.png

All of my Separatist droids are G12. My GG is G12 with over 61K health. What was advertised in the reveal, was a team that would have good sustainability with heals from B1, taunts/stuns from Magnaguard etc, but most importantly, be an offensive juggernaut. Capable of not just beating a Revan team, but a team that would Mow through a Revan team. What has been delivered is so far and away from that it literally enrages me. On offense, against properly modded and geared Revan teams, this reworked separatist team gets destroyed by the Revan team unless the AI messes up and marks Droideka or Magnaguard. But even then, the battle is still a luck draw and if they do win, it’s with one or two droids left standing. That is a far cry from what was revealed/advertised.

Let me say that, I didn’t expect GG and the separatists to be invincible on defense. But I did expect them to be able to be serviceable based upon what was advertised. But this is absolutely ridiculous:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aASFBBgq-Uo&t=336s

The reworked GG and Separatist team getting DESTROYED by 3-man teams??? Look, I didn’t expect GG and the Separatist Droids to over take Revan as the arena meta because I figured Revan teams would still be much better at holding a spot on defense. But based upon what was advertised, I sure as heck expected GG and the droids to be able to mow through a Revan team on offense, and I sure as heck didn’t expect them to get rolled by 3 man teams on defense.

Look, I know making games and character kits is tough. But you must deliver what is advertised to your customers/fan base. The community and SWGH fans deserve that from you and any other service provider that accepts our hard earned money. Deliver what you advertised.

Some ideas to start:
1) GGs ability to mark another droid so they absorb the other team’s attacks; make it so it can’t be dispelled/cleansed. Revan’s Mark can’t be cleansed. GGs Mark should’nt be able to be cleansed either. And, make it function so that toons like Revan, CLS and Nest, can’t bypass the Mark. As it stands, there is no way to prevent GG from get focused fired down immediately. The mechanics intended to keep him alive long enough for his attacks to ramp up dmg, are not viable/effective if they can easily be bypassed. As shown in the video, this makes GG and the separatist team so vulnerable that 3 man teams can easily wipe them.

2) re-evaluate GGs unique that dmgs his droid teams each time he takes a turn. With the amount of health GG has, losing health equal to 8% of GGs max health makes an already fragile team, much more fragile. To be honest, this ability doesn’t even match the lore. GG didn’t continually damage his army whenever he attacked someone. What GG did was, whenever he was at risk of getting killed or captured, he would sacrifice the droids around him to allow himself to escape. How about changing this ability to function like that? Instead of helping the opponent kill off his own team whenever he attacks, replace that handicap with a unique that functions similar to Revan’s Savior, in that the unique allows GG to sacrifice/kill the droid with the lowest health, in order to keep him alive (refill health, protection, grant buffs etc). Revan’s Savior ability is essentially an auto revive that completely heals protection, health, grants Crit hit immunity and makes it so the toon saved cannot be defeated again on that turn, without ANY penalties to Revan or the Jedi team. I propose to make GG’s unique function similar to that, albeit with the penalty of sacrificing one of his droid team members.

3) in addition to #2 above, eliminate the double dmg penalty GGs unique does to lightside droids. One of the things that myself and others were initially excited/hoping for this rework, was to be able to theory craft/mix n match to find fun and effective synergies with GG and carious combinations of all the other Droids currently in game. The harsh penalties incurred against lightside droids severely cripples this. It would be great to experiment and find GG synergies with the droid tag, without the crippling penalty that currently makes this unviable.

4) Add a taunt to Droideka’s ability that grants dmg immunity, & make the taunt expire when the damage immunity expires.

Look, again speaking for myself and a lot of others who had extremely high hopes for this rework and feel that we were duped by the reveal videos, we didn’t want GG to dominate and become 80% of the meta which Revan currently does. We did hope, no we expected (because of the reveal), for GG to be **** competitive. Currently he simply is not.

Also, as a side note, we hoped for some great synergy with other non-separatist droids, so we could experiment with some fun team comps. Currently, GG is severely limited due to the harsh penalty when teamed with lightside droids. The reveal videos didn’t mislead on this point, but it is still disappointing as GG could be made to have so much more viability in other phases of the game, if we could mix n match him with lightside droids as well.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, I'd be happy with the Grievous from the mythical Ground Assault Battle.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be opposed to a Revan nerf as I have been playing him since initial release and I am tired of him. I also fully acknowledge that his kit is OP. However, nerfing him would be unfair to all the folks who have farmed and poured resources into the KOTOR toons over the past few months and have finally unlocked him.

Also, nerfing Revan does not fix the issues with GG getting destroyed by 3 man teams. It does not fix that the abilities his kit were designed with to deflect dmg away from him, do not work, and not just against Revan.

On that note. I’m all for CG making toons with ridiculous OP kits like Revan. Powerful toons are fun. As long as they make team comps with equal counter measures to each kit. That’s what many of us were led to believe GG/Separatist rework would be - a serviceable counter to the Revan meta, that would make them viable and fun to use. Currently, it simply is not what we were led to believe it would be.
  • Options
    Yes the videos were misleading. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to let people think a non heroic character could mow down an heroic one anyway. What would be the message for further heroic character releases?
  • Options
    Though i do agree with the false advertising on this rework, whole heartedly in fact, bashing the developers is not constructive and unless they issue a response that ignores or deflects the obvious issue with the product they delivered not matching what was advertised, the personal attacks simply are not warranted.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Yes the videos were misleading. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to let people think a non heroic character could mow down an heroic one anyway. What would be the message for further heroic character releases?

The message would be that we are bringing the game back to the concept of Rock, Paper, sissors, and for any team comp/character, Heroic or otherwise, we will be sure to add some characters/team synergies to effectively offset/counter them.

Keep in mind, Heroic characters like Revan usually have great viability in Raids as well. So the area of the game that Heroic toons can have advantage is in the PVE raid/event aspects of the game. I do not feel it’s desirable or in the games best interest to make any toon, Heroic or not, straight out dominate PVP content. It makes the PvP aspect of the game predictable, boring, and frustrating for players who either don’t have or don’t want to expend the financial resources to buy a Heroic character to enjoy the PvP arena.
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Though i do agree with the false advertising on this rework, whole heartedly in fact, bashing the developers is not constructive and unless they issue a response that ignores or deflects the obvious issue with the product they delivered not matching what was advertised, the personal attacks simply are not warranted.

Crumbs just posted that the issue with gg is non existent and we dont know how to mod him. So that validates every attack on them.

In my post i posted screenshots of my GGs health and mods, to counter CGs arugument. Let’s see what they say about that before resorting to name calling and insults.
  • Options
    Seeing all this, I'm glad I stayed away from GG.
    If you want a good Droid team, put HK(L), 88, T3, IPD and B2. They have the best synergy with Target lock (no health nor protec back, no buff, increased dmg, etc.). This is a real offensive team and without the self destruction so they have much better chances, even against a Revan squad. It's hard enough killing a Revan squad without our toons killing themselves already....
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »

Like three star Mother Talzin teams running through Commander Luke And Jedi Training Rey teams like a hot knife through butter when the Nightsisters were given their initial update?
  • Options
    Myself, like many others, strongly feel that we have been duped by the GG rework reveal videos. To say that the videos have been misleading is a huge understatement. CG you can check my game history, to say that I’ve personally poured a lot of money into this fine game, is also an understatement. I routinely 7 starr and gear up useful toons as soon as they are released. I watch the reveal videos and purchase the content with a full understanding of what the kit is going to deliver based upon what you have advertised in the reveal videos. But there is a BIG difference with this rework as what you have advertised with this GG rework CLEARLY does not match what I have purchased, and I’ve rightfully lost some confidence in your brand.

That being said, before you try to tell me that I need to mod him for full health:
    3pi9f051k298.png
    a5oryi7bsauf.png

All of my Separatist droids are G12. My GG is G12 with over 61K health. What was advertised in the reveal, was a team that would have good sustainability with heals from B1, taunts/stuns from Magnaguard etc, but most importantly, be an offensive juggernaut. Capable of not just beating a Revan team, but a team that would Mow through a Revan team. What has been delivered is so far and away from that it literally enrages me. On offense, against properly modded and geared Revan teams, this reworked separatist team gets destroyed by the Revan team unless the AI messes up and marks Droideka or Magnaguard. But even then, the battle is still a luck draw and if they do win, it’s with one or two droids left standing. That is a far cry from what was revealed/advertised.

Let me say that, I didn’t expect GG and the separatists to be invincible on defense. But I did expect them to be able to be serviceable based upon what was advertised. But this is absolutely ridiculous:

The reworked GG and Separatist team getting DESTROYED by 3-man teams??? Look, I didn’t expect GG and the Separatist Droids to over take Revan as the arena meta because I figured Revan teams would still be much better at holding a spot on defense. But based upon what was advertised, I sure as heck expected GG and the droids to be able to mow through a Revan team on offense, and I sure as heck didn’t expect them to get rolled by 3 man teams on defense.

Look, I know making games and character kits is tough. But you must deliver what is advertised to your customers/fan base. The community and SWGH fans deserve that from you and any other service provider that accepts our hard earned money. Deliver what you advertised.

Some ideas to start:
    1) GGs ability to mark another droid so they absorb the other team’s attacks; make it so it can’t be dispelled/cleansed. Revan’s Mark can’t be cleansed. GGs Mark should’nt be able to be cleansed either. And, make it function so that toons like Revan, CLS and Nest, can’t bypass the Mark. As it stands, there is no way to prevent GG from get focused fired down immediately. The mechanics intended to keep him alive long enough for his attacks to ramp up dmg, are not viable/effective if they can easily be bypassed. As shown in the video, this makes GG and the separatist team so vulnerable that 3 man teams can easily wipe them.

2) re-evaluate GGs unique that dmgs his droid teams each time he takes a turn. With the amount of health GG has, losing health equal to 8% of GGs max health makes an already fragile team, much more fragile. To be honest, this ability doesn’t even match the lore. GG didn’t continually damage his army whenever he attacked someone. What GG did was, whenever he was at risk of getting killed or captured, he would sacrifice the droids around him to allow himself to escape. How about changing this ability to function like that? Instead of helping the opponent kill off his own team whenever he attacks, replace that handicap with a unique that functions similar to Revan’s Savior, in that the unique allows GG to sacrifice/kill the droid with the lowest health, in order to keep him alive (refill health, protection, grant buffs etc). Revan’s Savior ability is essentially an auto revive that completely heals protection, health, grants Crit hit immunity and makes it so the toon saved cannot be defeated again on that turn, without ANY penalties to Revan or the Jedi team. I propose to make GG’s unique function similar to that, albeit with the penalty of sacrificing one of his droid team members.

3) in addition to #2 above, eliminate the double dmg penalty GGs unique does to lightside droids. One of the things that myself and others were initially excited/hoping for this rework, was to be able to theory craft/mix n match to find fun and effective synergies with GG and carious combinations of all the other Droids currently in game. The harsh penalties incurred against lightside droids severely cripples this. It would be great to experiment and find GG synergies with the droid tag, without the crippling penalty that currently makes this unviable.

4) Add a taunt to Droideka’s ability that grants dmg immunity, & make the taunt expire when the damage immunity expires.

Look, again speaking for myself and a lot of others who had extremely high hopes for this rework and feel that we were duped by the reveal videos, we didn’t want GG to dominate and become 80% of the meta which Revan currently does. We did hope, no we expected (because of the reveal), for GG to be **** competitive. Currently he simply is not.

Also, as a side note, we hoped for some great synergy with other non-separatist droids, so we could experiment with some fun team comps. Currently, GG is severely limited due to the harsh penalty when teamed with lightside droids. The reveal videos didn’t mislead on this point, but it is still disappointing as GG could be made to have so much more viability in other phases of the game, if we could mix n match him with lightside droids as well.

I don't know why you guys are so fast in complaining about basically a whole new team (3 reworks and 2 new toons)... It take time for us to figure out how this team will work better vs Revan. How to properly mod them and what will be the perfect attack strategy and kill order. And you must know by now, that the most important thing in the battle is the RNG factor. Sometimes i lose battles vs less geared and moded Revan compare to my Revan team (or my Luke C3PO team sometimes lose vs crap Nightsisters team that usually i beat very easy every day in the past 2 months). If the RNG say one big f*ck you, then you can not do **** for the rest of the battle and you will lose no matter how your team must perform against your enemy...

Only the time and more testing will decide how GG is performing in arena.
    Just leaving this here so you can see that nothing is lost yet and GG CAN beat Revan teams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAl8SheU0aQ&t=1s
  • Options
    ENERGYSS wrote: »

3pi9f051k298.png
    a5oryi7bsauf.png

Some ideas to start:

I don't know why you guys are so fast in complaining about basically a whole new team (3 reworks and 2 new toons)... It take time for us to figure out how this team will work better vs Revan. How to properly mod them and what will be the perfect attack strategy and kill order. And you must know by now, that the most important thing in the battle is the RNG factor. Sometimes i lose battles vs less geared and moded Revan compare to my Revan team (or my Luke C3PO team sometimes lose vs crap Nightsisters team that usually i beat very easy every day in the past 2 months). If the RNG say one big f*ck you, then you can not do **** for the rest of the battle and you will lose no matter how your team must perform against your enemy...

Just leaving this here so you can see that nothing is lost yet and GG CAN beat Revan teams:

Well, JKR started winning on auto the moment it became playable.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    So a random vid where someone no doubt selectively picked the best rng matches they had, already proven pointless was used as a defensive argument point? lol. GG can beat Revan if Revan decides to let GG win.

Its obvious that what we got is not what we were shown, though it was obvious to me early on considering the bad playing of every team not GG, including the bad squads used against GG, including Yoda going before Revan in the vid... lol.

Revan release: Shard full of Revans.

Seps release and rework, so far, none in top 200 seen.
  • Options

That's not true at all... and your statement is a little bit over exaggerated. Try to beat a good moded Traya team on auto with target off to see what will happen. Even when you are attacking and the AI play so bad on defense you can not auto teams like that. You can play the battle and win for sure, but full auto is exaggerated...

And Revan was not unbeatable on defense. Many people in my arena shard was able to beat Revan with Traya, Nightsisters, CLS teams. I change my Bastila team when C3PO was released and i got him on 5*, and i was able to beat 1 out of 4 battles vs Revan teams (it was hard - yes, but not unbeatable). I have bad mods really low speed at the time, but still i was able to go for number 1 spot in my shard every day.
  • Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

3pi9f051k298.png
    a5oryi7bsauf.png

Some ideas to start:

Did you not read through my post? GG team gets destroyed against a properly modded and geared Revan team unless the AI messes up and Marks someone other than GG. Even then, GG teams can still easily lose and if they do win it’s close more often than not. Which is obviously a far cry away from what we were showed in the reveal videos, and no mods are not going to change that. Proper kill order lmao. Everyone who actually has experience going against top good Revan teams knows the kill order to beat them. The problem is GGs team is not quick enough, they don’t hit hard enough early in the match, and they are too fragile and die really fast once GG gets marked and dies in 1 or 2 rounds. The success of my squad on offense shouldn’t be entirely dependent on whether or not the AI makes GG. And no, RNG isn’t the biggest factor in arena. Speed, proper mods, kill order are all more important factors in arena against a Revan team. RNG only becomes more important than those three factors when your Revan team is slower and under geared than the Revan team on defense.
  • Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

That's not true at all... and your statement is a little bit over exaggerated. Try to beat a good moded Traya team on auto with target off to see what will happen. Even when you are attacking and the AI play so bad on defense you can not auto teams like that. You can play the battle and win for sure, but full auto is exaggerated...

And Revan was not unbeatable on defense. Many people in my arena shard was able to beat Revan with Traya, Nightsisters, CLS teams. I change my Bastila team when C3PO was released and i got him on 5*, and i was able to beat 1 out of 4 battles vs Revan teams (it was hard - yes, but not unbeatable). I have bad mods really low speed at the time, but still i was able to go for number 1 spot in my shard every day.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but if what you are saying is true about having bad mods and really low speed, and still being number 1 in your shard, your shard is either really new or the players in your shard dont know how to mod their teams :P

• Options
    Did you not read through my post? GG team gets destroyed against a properly modded and geared Revan team unless the AI messes up and Marks someone other than GG. Even then, GG teams can still easily lose and if they do win it’s close more often than not. Which is obviously a far cry away from what we were showed in the reveal videos, and no mods are not going to change that. Proper kill order lmao. Everyone who actually has experience going against top good Revan teams knows the kill order to beat them. The problem is GGs team is not quick enough, they don’t hit hard enough early in the match, and they are too fragile and die really fast once GG gets marked and dies in 1 or 2 rounds. The success of my squad on offense shouldn’t be entirely dependent on whether or not the AI makes GG. And no, RNG isn’t the biggest factor in arena. Speed, proper mods, kill order are all more important factors in arena against a Revan team. RNG only becomes more important than those three factors when your Revan team is slower and under geared than the Revan team on defense.

So you are saying that in this video Revan teams are not moded properly?
    One of the team in the video:
    GMY's offense in all teams you see: 6,422/5,548/5,894, special damage
    Revan: 323 speed
    Bastila: 253 speed
    Jolee: 254 speed
    GK: 267 speed
    Working to get the speeds for all teams other than the first, but Revan is over 315 speed in every clip.

In the video Cubs say that the AI mostly mark Droideka and sometimes Revan mark B1, GG or Magna (that means you have a better chance to get Droideka marked then the others) and you think that the RNG is not important IMAO... No matter if you Raven team is better moded then mine, i will always win if the RNG is on my side (no matter if i will be on defense or offence).
    And please don't say that you really believe 100% in the videos from CG that it will be so easy? (it looked almost like a auto button = kill Revan)... Did you forget what happen with Jango when they release him (the Traya killer) please.... This not the first time that they promote a toon or toons like that, and it will not be last time too ;)
  • Options

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but if what you are saying is true about having bad mods and really low speed, and still being number 1 in your shard, your shard is either really new or the players in your shard dont know how to mod their teams :P

Yup the shard is new around 2 years. My account is around 1 year and 1 month and i have people in the shard that are playing from 2 years (we have a Discord group). I don't know what happens above 100 spot, but in top 50 everyone know how to mod they toons. Some of the players don't have god like speeds, but Revan teams are around 290-310 speed (my Revan have only 292 speed, but i still have to upgrade 4 of the mods to gain more speed) and GMY have around 5-6.5k offence. We have only 3-5 guys that have good mods with 110+ speed on every toon in their arena team.
  • Options
    I totally agree with you!
  • Options
    OR the true fix, which would solve all the rest and previous nerfs done to other characters including finn. Nerf revan and nerf him hard.

Honestly, this is the best solution. As many of us here, I have Revan, modded, geared and I use him in Arena everyday. But I would gladly take a huge swing of the nerf bat on him. His kit is needelessy OP. You could drop half of its features and he would still be incredibly strong.

Nerf him and suddenly enjoy a more healthy game, balance wise.
  • Options

So you are saying that in this video Revan teams are not moded properly?
    One of the team in the video:
    GMY's offense in all teams you see: 6,422/5,548/5,894, special damage
    Revan: 323 speed
    Bastila: 253 speed
    Jolee: 254 speed
    GK: 267 speed
    Working to get the speeds for all teams other than the first, but Revan is over 315 speed in every clip.

In the video Cubs say that the AI mostly mark Droideka and sometimes Revan mark B1, GG or Magna (that means you have a better chance to get Droideka marked then the others) and you think that the RNG is not important IMAO... No matter if you Raven team is better moded then mine, i will always win if the RNG is on my side (no matter if i will be on defense or offence).
    And please don't say that you really believe 100% in the videos from CG that it will be so easy? (it looked almost like a auto button = kill Revan)... Did you forget what happen with Jango when they release him (the Traya killer) please.... This not the first time that they promote a toon or toons like that, and it will not be last time too ;)

Dude notice how in the video you posted, in the battle that starts off at 6:30, GG gets marked off the bat and his taken down to low health immediately at the onset and they cut the video clip and don’t show how the battle ended. That’s because the GG team got crushed. Yet in the video he states that the only match he lost was when B1 got marked. The video is not 100% factual. I could fight 30 battles and hand select the few that the AI messes up on and make a post on YouTube to make things look all good. It’s been my first hand experience and the experience of some others, that with my fully geared and yes, properly modded GG led Droid team, if GG or B1 gets marked at the onset, and GG gets marked most of the time for me, the Revan team crushes the GG team.
  • Options

Crumbs just posted that the issue with gg is non existent and we dont know how to mod him. So that validates every attack on them.

In my post i posted screenshots of my GGs health and mods, to counter CGs arugument. Let’s see what they say about that before resorting to name calling and insults.

It’s cute that you expect them to respond. They don’t have enough respect for the player base to answer our concerns. They have proven this over and over again lately.

They are too busy counting our money to care about our opinion or issues.
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

It’s cute that you expect them to respond. They don’t have enough respect for the player base to answer our concerns. They have proven this over and over again lately.

They are too busy counting our money to care about our opinion or issues.

Why would they? Stepping into this quagmire would benefit them nothing. And while there are plenty of people raging on the forums, obviously the cash keeps flowing. If people really have a problem with what they are doing, then they need to "vote with their wallets" and stop giving CG money. Angry forum posts have zero effect on their bottom line.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Dude notice how in the video you posted, in the battle that starts off at 6:30, GG gets marked off the bat and his taken down to low health immediately at the onset and they cut the video clip and don’t show how the battle ended. That’s because the GG team got crushed. Yet in the video he states that the only match he lost was when B1 got marked. The video is not 100% factual. I could fight 30 battles and hand select the few that the AI messes up on and make a post on YouTube to make things look all good. It’s been my first hand experience and the experience of some others, that with my fully geared and yes, properly modded GG led Droid team, if GG or B1 gets marked at the onset, and GG gets marked most of the time for me, the Revan team crushes the GG team.

Actually you see what happens on the match at 6:30 - GG die and the battle is over (but he hold the attacks first 3-4 times before he die). I am not saying that GG work perfectly or wins 100% of the time... I am telling that GG can beat Revan, but the battle is heavy RNG depended. Also the purpose of this video is not to show that "things look all good"... The video it self is a really good starting point for planing what to do and learning what to try and change so your GG can beat Revan more often. Maybe you see that full GG team does not work every time and you need to think about witch toon is the weakest link in this line up, and with who you can change it so the GG team will become better. Maybe you need to try with different line up and see what will happen. For example HK-47 have a good anti jedi spell with 50% to inflict AB,SD,OD,DD and DOT (also it is clear that HK will get rework too for the next sith event and HK is a dark side droid) maybe GG lineup is not full yet and we must wait for HK rework and then GG will be arena viable or they will release a new separatist toon. Who knows what will happen in the next month or 2... GG teams need to be tested more and someday we will find the optimal lineup for his leadership. Right now it is NOT the next big meta shaker that can beat everyone no matter what. Remember what happen with the release of Jolee. Everyone say that he is useless piece of s**t, but when Revan arrive Jolee was one of the most important toons in the next meta team.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Sadly, this is likely falling on deaf ears. CG no longer cares about "doing the right thing" or even making the game enjoyable. If they did, they could have easily made the GG rework interesting enough to make it at least somewhat viable. But CG prefer everyone plod along and fight the same Revan team multiple times a day.

There was a time when gear was the only thing to grind. Now arena & fleet battles have, themselves, become the grind. There was also a time when the development team listened to the players' experience and tried to improve it. Now, CG only cares about extracting income.

While I realize that they are in business to make money, the best way to do so is make a fun and engaging game that players enjoy - not try to deceive people out of their money only to have to fight the same monotonous team over and over again. 50 times in TW, no less.

Sorry OP - CG doesn't give a rip. The only way they'd care about an idea is if they could turn it into quick cash. I'm sure Malek and DS Revan will be around soon, so CG can try to squeeze more money out of the players they have managed to bore to death with the 4 month Revan meta. They just hope that dangling something new and shiny in front of the whales, that the whales forget that they just got done being ripped off....again.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*