respectfully, this is unacceptable. Some ideas to fix it.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Dude notice how in the video you posted, in the battle that starts off at 6:30, GG gets marked off the bat and his taken down to low health immediately at the onset and they cut the video clip and don’t show how the battle ended. That’s because the GG team got crushed. Yet in the video he states that the only match he lost was when B1 got marked. The video is not 100% factual. I could fight 30 battles and hand select the few that the AI messes up on and make a post on YouTube to make things look all good. It’s been my first hand experience and the experience of some others, that with my fully geared and yes, properly modded GG led Droid team, if GG or B1 gets marked at the onset, and GG gets marked most of the time for me, the Revan team crushes the GG team.

Actually you see what happens on the match at 6:30 - GG die and the battle is over (but he hold the attacks first 3-4 times before he die). I am not saying that GG work perfectly or wins 100% of the time... I am telling that GG can beat Revan, but the battle is heavy RNG depended. Also the purpose of this video is not to show that "things look all good"... The video it self is a really good starting point for planing what to do and learning what to try and change so your GG can beat Revan more often. Maybe you see that full GG team does not work every time and you need to think about witch toon is the weakest link in this line up, and with who you can change it so the GG team will become better. Maybe you need to try with different line up and see what will happen. For example HK-47 have a good anti jedi spell with 50% to inflict AB,SD,OD,DD and DOT (also it is clear that HK will get rework too for the next sith event and HK is a dark side droid) maybe GG lineup is not full yet and we must wait for HK rework and then GG will be arena viable or they will release a new separatist toon. Who knows what will happen in the next month or 2... GG teams need to be tested more and someday we will find the optimal lineup for his leadership. Right now it is NOT the next big meta shaker that can beat everyone no matter what. Remember what happen with the release of Jolee. Everyone say that he is useless piece of s**t, but when Revan arrive Jolee was one of the most important toons in the next meta team.

Stop. The things you are comparing aren’t even in the same ball park. Jolee wasn’t revealed/marketed as a Revan killer to dupe people out of their money. Jolee wasn’t built up and marketed as the center piece of an entire faction rework that would make them fun and viable. And Jolee was pretty a dang good piece of Bastila lead Jedi teams before Revan was released. Plus the community wasn’t anxiously waiting on/pleading for a Jolee release. Lastly, the separatist rework was marketed as a package that would synergize well with the newly added and reworked pieces. That we were led to believe the package was designed and delivered to be the optimal package. Your arguments are not even close to digestible/convincing.

• Options
    Stop. The things you are comparing aren’t even in the same ball park. Jolee wasn’t revealed/marketed as a Revan killer to dupe people out of their money. Jolee wasn’t built up and marketed as the center piece of an entire faction rework that would make them fun and viable. And Jolee was pretty a dang good piece of Bastila lead Jedi teams before Revan was released. Plus the community wasn’t anxiously waiting on/pleading for a Jolee release. Lastly, the separatist rework was marketed as a package that would synergize well with the newly added and reworked pieces. That we were led to believe the package was designed and delivered to be the optimal package. Your arguments are not even close to digestible/convincing.

You are totally wrong... GG team have synergy, and to say that GG was marketed as Revan killer is hilarious. No one absolutely no one from the CG devs. say in the forums "hey guys this new GG rework will be the next Revan killer". In the videos that they release they show GG team to fight with many others teams not only Revan. We know from quite some time that the CG marketing videos have nothing in common with the real in game play. Many of the other released toons before was marketed really good and when they came out we saw that they are not that good . The people who marketed GG as the Revan killer are the youtubers (even before they really test it on their Game Changer accounts). To believe that this GG reworked team will be the next big meta purely on the videos from CG makes you too NAIVE! Every company make their products to look good and they want people to spend money on the product. You have a really high expectations for this rework purely on marketing videos, and now you are mad because you was too naive to believe that this team will be the best.

Did i believe on the CG marketing videos? - No
    Do i am mad because GG was show us to be too powerful from the marketing videos? - No
    Did i believe on the youtubers videos showing GG as a jedi killer? - Yes
    Did i believe that GG will be a good team? - Yes
    Did i start to spending crystals and gear on them? - Yes
    Did i expect GG team to be the top meta? - No
    Did i expect GG team to be arena viable? - Yes
    Do i think that this GG team have a good synergy and it will help me in GA, TB, TW or even Raids? - Yes
    Do i think that 6 zetas for GG team is too much base of the performance of that team? - Yes
    Am i continue to invest gear and later on some zetas on this team? - Yes
  • Options
    Revan must be the only awesome toon they have not nerfed.
  • Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be opposed to a Revan nerf as I have been playing him since initial release and I am tired of him. I also fully acknowledge that his kit is OP. However, nerfing him would be unfair to all the folks who have farmed and poured resources into the KOTOR toons over the past few months and have finally unlocked him.

Also, nerfing Revan does not fix the issues with GG getting destroyed by 3 man teams. It does not fix that the abilities his kit were designed with to deflect dmg away from him, do not work, and not just against Revan.

On that note. I’m all for CG making toons with ridiculous OP kits like Revan. Powerful toons are fun. As long as they make team comps with equal counter measures to each kit. That’s what many of us were led to believe GG/Separatist rework would be - a serviceable counter to the Revan meta, that would make them viable and fun to use. Currently, it simply is not what we were led to believe it would be.

REALLY? NERFING HIM WOULD BE UNFAIR? Do you remember when people were gearing Kylo Ren because he could solo p1 of HAAT? And what did they do? Nerfed Kylo because they didn't want him to be able to do that. But they gave us CLS who can solo it. (Great CG/EA logic here, really, Bravo. "Clap hands") That's pretty unfair but they screwed him anyway. What about all those players who got screwed from gearing night sisters? Gearing finn and and c3po? That's not unfair? So you're tired of a cheap character you spent money on? Go figure.

Yes nerfing Revan right now would be unfair to all the ftp players that spent the last few months farming and gearing up the KOTOR toons so they could unlock Revan. I really don’t give two squirts about previous nerfs. Regardless of what happened to past toons, nerfing Revan right now would be extremely unfair to those that spent months farming all the toons to get him.