Dark Side Squad Builder-5th character spot

benacrow
2700 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey guys,

So I've been trying to beat DS hard node 7-D on 3* but I can't get through without one or more toons dying, but I only have 4/5 max toons in my DS lineup, which is where I need some assistance.

Who would be a good 5th spot on my DS team? Currently, I run Phasma (L), Poggle, Kylo, Sid (all maxed), then Vader. I am not sure who would be the most worthwhile to farm as a 5th DS toon, and I think I could beat it if I had all 5 toons maxed.

As for my current characters, I have these all at around lvl 60, 5*, G7: IG-88, HK-47, IG-86, Cad Bane, Count Dracula, Vader, and Talia (Al-Ghul)

However, Daka is out of the question for anytime soon because I am still farming QGJ (5*/7*), and anyone I didn't list will take longer to upgrade for sure. I also refuse to upgrade GS because my mother taught me not to pray to Satan.

In any case, who would be the best to invest in?
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Dark Side Squad Builder-5th character spot 14 votes

Stick with Vader
0%
IG-88
7%
ArgilliteJedi 1 vote
HK-47
0%
IG-86
7%
AegisSaige 1 vote
Cad Bane
0%
Dooku
50%
Ello_AstyOootinixSkandarGraunxDrewN76WTYZxcasStormclone 7 votes
That scrub Talia
14%
garublador49er 2 votes
Other (mention below)
21%
OuchieDuckooASickLad 3 votes

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks in advance for the assistance! It really helps to hear other players' experiences with these characters!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Other (mention below)
    Stop QGJ and go for Daka
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    With dooku ard + plasma TM manipulation, those jedi will have very little turns. Use dooku to stun keep stunning the highest damage char.
    Anw if your 5th char keeps dying just go in with 4 chars.
    Anw my dooku current is leading my DS squat if you want can use him as ally 794-667-846
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Find a Daka for an ally. Then you should be fine. Then add DPS as your 5th. Savage is also I a big help as he kills the boss as soon as you hit 25%
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Stop QGJ and go for Daka

I'm trying to make my QGJ arena viable, but is Daka more worthwhile then?
    Zxcas wrote: »
    With dooku ard + plasma TM manipulation, those jedi will have very little turns. Use dooku to stun keep stunning the highest damage char.
    Anw if your 5th char keeps dying just go in with 4 chars.
    Anw my dooku current is leading my DS squat if you want can use him as ally 794-667-846

Usually I lose Poggle and Sid or something like that and Vader surprisingly holds his own, but his damage is weak. But I might start getting my Dooku up there.

And cool! I'll add you right now since I don't usually have a strong Dooku ally. I leave Kylo as leader when I'm not trying 7-D since less people use him and will find my ally useful ;)
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Find a Daka for an ally. Then you should be fine. Then add DPS as your 5th. Savage is also I a big help as he kills the boss as soon as you hit 25%

I was contemplating getting Savage because of that, but I don't have him yet so it would be a long farm. That ability does sound very useful in this scenario though!