Changing the meta will be alot more challenging than you think!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I've already changed back to CLS. It's more fun beating Revan in 2 minutes, then timing out. I don't give a rip if I fall to 50 overnight.

I'm not joining the 87% (although I guess I did for about 30 minutes.) I'm going to go take a shower now.

Yes, I know no one cares. CG least of all. Carry on and may the force be with you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I finally moved my mods off my CLS team to my g12 Revan (and yes, I feel dirty) just to see what all the fuss was about. So now I fight mirror matches with my 300+ speed Revan and I can put it on auto with 2 minutes lefts and still time out. Great work CG!

I thought they didn't like time out teams (hence the Barris 2nd nerf). Oh well, maybe after 4+ years, they'll hire someone on the development team that actually plays this game. lol.

What a joke.

@Nikoms565 It gets worse. I put it on auto after two minutes with the enemy Jolee gone up 5 toons to 4 and it still didn't finish. Apparently it just banged it's head against a GK with retribution for 3 solid minutes, unless it was someone unbuffed, who would hit a max buffed GMY so they could die from retribution.

Has anyone actually looked at the difference in crits between the AI and player? Purely anecdotal, but it really "feels" like they never ever crit and I do at the most inopportune time with the most unlikely toons.
  • Options
    I finally moved my mods off my CLS team to my g12 Revan (and yes, I feel dirty) just to see what all the fuss was about. So now I fight mirror matches with my 300+ speed Revan and I can put it on auto with 2 minutes lefts and still time out. Great work CG!

I thought they didn't like time out teams (hence the Barris 2nd nerf). Oh well, maybe after 4+ years, they'll hire someone on the development team that actually plays this game. lol.

What a joke.

@Nikoms565 It gets worse. I put it on auto after two minutes with the enemy Jolee gone up 5 toons to 4 and it still didn't finish. Apparently it just banged it's head against a GK with retribution for 3 solid minutes, unless it was someone unbuffed, who would hit a max buffed GMY so they could die from retribution.

Has anyone actually looked at the difference in crits between the AI and player? Purely anecdotal, but it really "feels" like they never ever crit and I do at the most inopportune time with the most unlikely toons.

A completely maxed out GK under Revan is definitely ridiculously hard to kill
  • Options

What a joke.

Nah, it's not "AI favor" - it's just poor design. And boring game play. The biggest whale in our guild just quit today - GP of 5.4 million. Done.

Keep up the fine work of chasing players away CG!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*