The Malevolence - New Capital Ship Kit Idea!

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited March 2019
c1wq8xto1btx.png

latest?cb=20140102223425

zpojlg4sowli.jpg

Greetings Jedi Scum, /coughing/

Back with another rework kit idea for one of the most desired Capital ships that will most likely turn the tide in the currently boring Ship arenas, the legendary Malevolence!.

The Malevolence was the flagship of the notorious and ruthless General Grievous that was used during the early days of the Clone Wars. Though its use was not extensive, it caused severy casualties to the Republic due to its unique and deadly weapon, the Mega-Ion Cannon. Not only was it massive (almost 3 to 4 times bigger than other capital ships), it was capable of shutting down entire fleets with only one blast from the ion-cannon and some fleets even had no survivors left to warn of this threat initially. So without further ado:

NEW CAPITAL SHIP!!!

"The Malevolence"

SHIP Star Level: 5 (145 shards to unlock)

CREW REQUIRED: General Grievous

Power: 60231

Speed: 152

Tags: Dark Side, Capital Ship, Separatist

DESCRIPTION: Destructive Separatist Capital ship that greatly debilitates and shuts down entire enemy fleets.

Abillities:

1) Hindering Fire (Basic Abillity) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target and inflict Health Down for 2 turn which cannot be resisted.

2) Crush Them! (Special Abillity) /Omega/ CD:3

Grant target ally Offence Up for 2 turns. Then, call that ally and all other Separatist allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage. This abillity starts on a 1 turn cooldown.

3) Malevolent Assault (Special Abillity) /Omega/ CD:4

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Target Lock on the primary target for 2 turns which cannot be resisted. Then, remove 30% turn meter from all debuffed enemies which also cannot be resisted.

4) Separatist Navy (Unique Abillity) /Omega/

The Malevolence has +5% Offence for each active allied non-capital ship (doubled for Separatist allies) and allied ships have +30% Potency (doubled for Separatist allies). Whenever a Separatist ally inflicts a debuff, the Malevolence and that ship gain 10% turn meter and that ally recovers 5% protection. Finally, whenever any allied ship is defeated, the Malevolence also gains 30% turn meter and reduces the cooldown of Malevolent Assault by 1.

Reinforcement Bonus - Gain Potency Up for 3 turns.

5) Mega-Ion Cannon (Crew Abillity) CD:5 /Omega/

Dispel all buffs on all enemies and inflict Stun for 1 turn and Defence Down for 2 turns which cannot be resisted or evaded. Then, all allies gain 30% turn meter and Speed Up for 2 turns. Also remove 50% turn meter from the enemy Capital ship which cannot be resisted.

The ion cannon is capable of disabling large capital ships as well. Therefore, it removes turn meter. However, it has a 5 turn cooldown.

Due to the Malevolence being huge in size and low in maneuverability, the base speed is quite low. In addition, it's turn meter gaining abillities make up for its lack of haste. The ship generally focuses on debuffing and debilitating the enemy to gain an upper hand.
In addition, Separatist ships will have a double bonus on some abillities and some passives will trigger only for Separatist allies.
Post edited by AntiFunn on

Replies

• Options
    I’d rather give Nute Gunray the Trade Federation cruiser so it frees Grevious to get his fighter. Then also the Solar Shuttle for Dooku, and Vulture and Tri Droid fighters. It’d be interesting to see a separatist fleet challenge the meta but who knows
  • Options
    Ask @Kyno to see if he can move it to Ships instead of Characters :)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    If its an Ultimate that does no attacking prob should remove 100TM and increase cooldown of enemy cap by 1.
  • Options
    Ultimate should stun all enemies which can’t be resisted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    @Kyno can we please move this to ships instead of char's? I accidentally put it here.

Thank you.

already done. :wink:
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Cool thanks @DaPowerfulJedi @Dk_rek

Yep, was just thinking about the ultimate and have editted it. I think I also messed up while I was editting. my fault it was supposed to be like how it is in NOW.

That does sound a lot better. Not OP and with heavy attackers on the team can still sway a battle without just instakilling everyone
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Yep, was just thinking about the ultimate and have editted it. I think I also messed up while I was editting. my fault it was supposed to be like how it is in NOW.

That does sound a lot better. Not OP and with heavy attackers on the team can still sway a battle without just instakilling everyone

Now Tarkin on the other hand...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »

tarkin ultimate is worthless in current game..... all you need is a living HT and it does nothing
  • Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »

tarkin ultimate is worthless in current game..... all you need is a living HT and it does nothing

I meant his ship.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is they will shrink it down.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The Malevolence is Awsome!!!!!