Gear level needed for Darth Revan

Would one of the devs let us know what gear level is possible to complete this event?

Replies

• Options
    I can't think of a time they have before so its doubtful
  • Options
    Hopefully since it is panic farm its similar to most events and not like chewy and c3
  • Options
    They never gave us a recommended gear level for events other than in the event its self
  • Options

They told us the gear needed for JKR's journey.
  • Options
    Drageero wrote: »

They told us the gear needed for JKR's journey.

They did?
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    They have talked about gear requirements for events a few times. Usually after the event begins.
  • Options
    Expect chewie level difficulty. At least we have 14 days to gear them.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Truthfully, I expect 3po level. Higher gear, better mods but not Chewie level.

Probably to show off DR's skills, can't show off if the team's defeated.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    @Psycosaltine Below is when they announce the JKR gear requirements:
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I know everyone is clamoring for more info on Revan so here a few quick updates for everyone on the Ancient Journey for Jedi Knight Revan:
    • Difficulty/Gear Req - This Ancient Journey is balanced to be in line with Hero's Journey events. We design these events so players can experience the story without needing to bring your characters to G11 or G12. This will not have the difficulty of the Original Trilogy Chewbacca event
      Requirements & Recommendations:
      6fx4xoxw65y3.png
    • Will this event return? - Of course, all our Legendary, Hero's Journey, and now Ancient Journey, events will return in the future. We don't have a timeline for when this event will return but rest assured you will have another chance to get Jedi Knight Revan. As CapGasp mentioned, this event will have some awesome rewards at each tier so it's worth trying to complete some of the event even if you can't finish the whole thing.
    • Revan Kit - Last but not least, we will be revealing the final details of Jedi Knight Revan's kit prior to the start of the event next week

From page 35 of the Ancient Journey Megathread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1669245#Comment_1669245
  • Options
    Yes cause it was a new type of event