Pit raid sim rewards?

Prev13
Does anyone know what tier rewards we get simming the pit raid? I havnt seen it anywhere but I may have missed it.

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what tier rewards we get simming the pit raid? I havnt seen it anywhere but I may have missed it.

They dont write it, and, when you recieve rewards they dont tell you what box it was. I guess we'll never know.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb. This is important info we all need here.
  • Options
    We really do need this info to make a decision on if simming is worth it or not.
  • Options
    Yeah, this is the most important question about simming the raid
  • Options
    Was it said in a yt video?
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »

They dont write it, and, when you recieve rewards they dont tell you what box it was. I guess we'll never know.

Yes but the number of shards and currency will tell you
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    They are hiding it from us on purpose
  • Options
    When some guild is brave enough to try it, please let us know. Our guild is on the edge about doing it.
  • Options

They have nothing to gain hiding that from us, if anything it will make guilds not use the Sim feature making the Dev of it a waste
  • Options
    25th place rewards for all 🤢
  • Options

I mean that would only remain hidden for 1 sim.....not like there would be any point in hiding it, lol.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options

I mean that would only remain hidden for 1 sim.....not like there would be any point in hiding it, lol.

When you recieve stuff in your inbox, can you tell from what box(es) it came from ?
  • Options
    By the credits and tokens you can tell the reward tier, so yea you could
  • Options
    This is a non-question. You don't know what you're getting if you play it either. If you want to sim it go for it, if not don't. Everyone in the guild well get the same rewards. At least 35 people have to have Han, so by that point, what are you looking for anyway?
  • Options
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    This is a non-question. You don't know what you're getting if you play it either. If you want to sim it go for it, if not don't. Everyone in the guild well get the same rewards. At least 35 people have to have Han, so by that point, what are you looking for anyway?

It is a question though. If you only have 15 players putting in the effort to auto it. And the rewards are 25, 30, 35 whatever, does the guild still want to sim rancor, or let the 15 players putting in the time keep getting the higher tier rewards instead of dropping those peoples rewards at a benefit of yhose not putting in the effort. The level of rewards greatly effects that decision making.
  • Options

Actually, it IS a question. Are the rewards 1st place, 10th place, 25th place, 35th place? Some guild members may prefer to just run the raid if they are going to get 30th place rewards from simming. There are always new characters to gear so let's not act like only G12 gear gets used by end-game players.
  • Options

it says clearly in your inbox rank x rewards
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    By the credits and tokens you can tell the reward tier, so yea you could

It will not be a tier I bet but it will be a special tier with credits corresponding to no actual place
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

1st place rewards... thats what i want
  • yuuzhanron
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    But you only know what box you got for what place, but that box is still randomized. 1st place may get nothing but salvage, while 30th may get a fully crafted stun gun. Give me any box for doing nothing and it's no different than simming it.
    Why should what place box matter to whether or not you will sim it? I'm guessing most guilds who can sim it, have a handful who knock it out, while everyone else just posts zeros anyway.
    You don't choose to join our not join over what prize box you'll wind up with.
    Post edited by yuuzhanron on
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Again. I can press auto and i usually get top 5 as only 7 of us put in the effort to run it. The rest just join and ignore.

So if its not better than say top 3 rewards.... i dont see the point.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    It says clearly in your inbox rank x rewards

But you only know what box you got for what place, but that box is still randomized. 1st place may get nothing but salvage, while 30th may get a fully crafted stun gun. Give me any box for doing nothing and it's no different than simming it.
    To one of the earlier comments, why should what place box matter to whether or not you will sim it? I'm guessing most guilds who can sim it, have a handful who knock it out, while everyone else just posts zeros anyway.
    You don't choose to join our not join over what prize box you'll wind up with. [/quote]

I am part of the 10 people who actualy go into the pit and get the first places
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Found the press the button like you want to sim and boom:
    mim4iu76d3sm.jpg

Then go to normal rewards screen and find the box and long press there:
    9irq0r0nslo4.jpg

• Options
    It says clearly in your inbox rank x rewards

To one of the earlier comments, why should what place box matter to whether or not you will sim it? I'm guessing most guilds who can sim it, have a handful who knock it out, while everyone else just posts zeros anyway.
    You don't choose to join our not join over what prize box you'll wind up with. [/quote]

Is it better for 10-15 people spending 8 minutes to reciece better rewards while 10-15 people spending no effort receive better rewards? How much better are the rewards for the bottom 15 compared to how much worse are the rewards for the top 15? In otherwords is there a net gain/loss in guild wide rewards? If there isn't a net, is the loss to the people spending time an acceptable loss to them? If they suddenly go from getting top 10 rewards every raid to getting 25th or 35th or who knows what box we are getting then it's a hard sell to those giving up rewards...
  • Options
    @Kyno thanks for clearing this up
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    qzjmv0kl9tme.jpg

will be ongoing fix for awhile along with all new releases.

Lol it will be determined by how many people get mad lol
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Found the press the button like you want to sim and boom:
    mim4iu76d3sm.jpg

Then go to normal rewards screen and find the box and long press there:
    9irq0r0nslo4.jpg

And that us all thry needed to tell us ahead of time. Sigh.

So 11th place box and tokens, 25th place credits. 1st place shards. Is that the same for all, or is it dependent on the #of joins?
  • Options
    hmmm, credits from rank 21-30
    guild token from rank 11-15
    reward-box from rank 11-20
    han shards rank 1
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hmmm, credits from rank 21-30
    guild token from rank 11-15
    reward-box from rank 11-20
    han shards rank 1

Yep thats terrible
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Can we just have ties give same rewards?
This discussion has been closed.