Pit raid sim rewards?

Replies

• Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Can we just have ties give same rewards?
    No, because one guild could have everyone getting rank 1 rewards when they all solo it while another guild gets significantly less rewards when not everyone solos it. It would not be fair.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    Can we just have ties give same rewards?
    No, because one guild could have everyone getting rank 1 rewards when they all solo it while another guild gets significantly less rewards when not everyone solos it. It would not be fair.

If i get a first place score.... why shouldnt i get first place rewards?
  • Options
    If i get a first place score.... why shouldnt i get first place rewards?
    Because then the raid is releasing several times as much resources into the game economy as it's supposed to.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Sadly these are bad rewards.
    Most of players are looking for gear pieces, not Han shards (specially if you can sim it...). Tier 3 box is terrible for most of those who are still doing the fight to get top rewards.
    I don't think our guild will use this new feature.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hmmm, credits from rank 21-30
    guild token from rank 11-15
    reward-box from rank 11-20
    han shards rank 1
    Awful
  • LordDunbar
    477 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    CG Games: "you need everyone in the guild to have 7 star Han to sim raid... But we'll give you first place shards for the sim!"

Useless.
  • Options
    Overall a guild will get more guild store currency, more shard shop currency, fewer credits and 3 fewer loot boxes.

Given that I often get better loot from rank 30-50 boxes than I do from rank 1-10, I'm voting for my guild to sim it.

Also, it looks like everyone gets the rewards without the need to sign up.

As it stands I'm pretty happy with this update.
  • Options
    Does that lootbox still hand out 40 of the nubians, furnaces, droid callers? I don't remember when the count drops
  • Options
    These rewards look incredibly disappointing. Requiring the guild to have 7* Han and then giving the best reward portion as shards is useless. It turns into 150 of the shard shop currency, but the Guild store currency is worth more and people are just doing this raid for the gear at this point, whether it is from the guild store or from gear boxes, but it looks like this is giving almost the exact opposite for simming it vs 10 minute raid if you want to put the effort in.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you still need to sign up, but you don't have to remember to start your fight in your guild's 15 minute no-damage window and hope nobody dealt damage early and make sure you don't deal the final blow early and post by accident and spend fifteen minutes running the raid.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Pretty sure you still need to sign up, but you don't have to remember to start your fight in your guild's 15 minute no-damage window and hope nobody dealt damage early and make sure you don't deal the final blow early and post by accident and spend fifteen minutes running the raid.

It's not clear from the interface but maybe the join period is still there.
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Does that lootbox still hand out 40 of the nubians, furnaces, droid callers? I don't remember when the count drops

No, top 10 gold boxes have 40. I believe the purples are 25.
  • Options

Yes, we launched a sim rancor tonight and a 24 hour join period is still forced on us.
  • Options
    Mike10003 wrote: »

Yes, we launched a sim rancor tonight and a 24 hour join period is still forced on us.

Thanks for confirming :)
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    This is a non-question. You don't know what you're getting if you play it either. If you want to sim it go for it, if not don't. Everyone in the guild well get the same rewards. At least 35 people have to have Han, so by that point, what are you looking for anyway?

It is a question though. If you only have 15 players putting in the effort to auto it. And the rewards are 25, 30, 35 whatever, does the guild still want to sim rancor, or let the 15 players putting in the time keep getting the higher tier rewards instead of dropping those peoples rewards at a benefit of yhose not putting in the effort. The level of rewards greatly effects that decision making.

"...putting in the effort to auto it." I know what you mean, but still funny!
  • Options
    Rank 11-15 reward box given.
    Jump over to announcements to read the rest
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    The sim rewards are trash you turned raid rewards into challenge rewards @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    What about the "Pit Fighter" title? Does everyone get that now?
  • Options
    My guild also has several people worried about the "Pit Fighter" title. EA, could you please distribute this title to everyone who:

1. Has a 7* Han, and
    2. Joins a Heroic Rancor sim.

thanks.
  • Options
    This is a pretty pathetic QoL for something that takes all of 7mins to auto. I'm not sure many guilds are going to do the SIM option on this when they only get 1 loot box item and it could be just a few pieces of something they have 1000 of. This will be even less used for HAAT with this kind of reward.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Just a heads up, I ran the numbers on the average currency and credits for the simmed raid compared to the current raid. Currently, the raid gives an average of 297,800 credits and 761 guild currency per person for a 50 player guild. The simmed raid will give an average of 300,000 credits and 830 guild currency per person. So the average currency and credits are higher for the simmed raid.

EDIT: Correction, the current raid gives an average of 327,800 credits if 50 players join. So the credit would go down from 327,800 on average to 300,000 per person. The guild currency numbers are correct.
    Post edited by Vos_Landeck on
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, I ran the numbers on the average currency and credits for the simmed raid compared to the current raid. Currently, the raid gives an average of 297,800 credits and 761 guild currency per person for a 50 player guild. The simmed raid will give an average of 300,000 credits and 830 guild currency per person. So the average currency and credits are higher for the simmed raid.

Lol thats great for the guy that only joins
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    This change overall lowers the average currency per raid gained, if you place in top 10.

Oddly, it's a net gain for shard shop currency (stun guns).

I don't know what to say...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    grassrox wrote: »
    Or the inconvenience of having my phone tied up for fifteen minutes.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    grassrox wrote: »
    Or the inconvenience of having my phone tied up for fifteen minutes.

15 minutes? What team are you running...it's 8 mins max with CLS
  • Options
    This change overall lowers the average currency per raid gained, if you place in top 10.

Oddly, it's a net gain for shard shop currency (stun guns).

I don't know what to say...

Well, yeah, average rewards for a 50 person guild aren't going to be the average of the top 10, i.e. 5th place rewards. The average rank for a 50 person guild is 25. Simming it, everyone gets rewards that average out in the 11-15 range. Didn't really expect them to give 50 people top 10 rewards. I'm guessing the shards are at the top of the shard tier so that people who still don't have Han won't be shorted on shards if the guild chooses to sim.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Well, yeah, average rewards for a 50 person guild aren't going to be the average of the top 10, i.e. 5th place rewards. The average rank for a 50 person guild is 25. Simming it, everyone gets rewards that average out in the 11-15 range. Didn't really expect them to give 50 people top 10 rewards. I'm guessing the shards are at the top of the shard tier so that people who still don't have Han won't be shorted on shards if the guild chooses to sim.
    I know I've soloed the raid and gotten 30th place rewards before.
    Still not a he.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Only 10 of us in my raid solo it. 14 tops. It is a net gain of currency for the guild, which is fine. More shard shop currency for the guild = more stun guns. ;)
  • Options
    Wouldn’t be fair...lol... best thing I’ve read all day
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    But if we all get the same crap rewards so that is huge nerf of rewards for a whole guild.
This discussion has been closed.