When is Darth Revan going to drop?

Replies

• StillTRE wrote: »
    On the news of waiting until next week... this event needs to be tuned up significantly for difficulty now. You are giving the peasants far too long to farm this.

Yep. Very unhappy whale here. What's the point in spending when all the ftp plebs will have him too. Just make him a marquee that unlocks at 7*.

Yes! Very unhappy whale here too. The whole point of toons like this is to kick the f2p millenial peasants that come here to whine about how it’s not fair that they don’t get a legendary toon for free back to the dregs of arena after they got all uppity getting JKR second run. They seriously have +60 speed sets and probably don’t have air pods. Come on, why are you gonna delay and let these serfs into the meta? No one likes them.

• DarthChigga
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    StillTRE wrote: »
    On the news of waiting until next week... this event needs to be tuned up significantly for difficulty now. You are giving the peasants far too long to farm this.

Man honestly....I might just spend my money on the new  Air Pods 2 instead. Such disrespek. UGH this event better only last 1 day and gear 12 checked.

I don't want no corded headphones up in my shard.
  • Are you serious?!!!! Next week?? Let’s just give Darth Revan away to anyone who asks nicely at this point. What a giant waste it was to be ready early!!

Man honestly....I might just spend my money on the new  Air Pods 2 instead. Such disrespek. UGH this event better only last 1 day and gear 12 checked.

I don't want no corded headphones up in my shard.

Wish I could double like this.
  • Releasing footage to Game Changers that shows secret characters. Releasing a trailer with a date then retracting it. Missing deadlines. Failing to rework Finn..... Bumming me out. I feel for em.
  • Kmyre
    30 posts Member
    I genuinely think a lot of people are really misguided here about the proliferation of DR. I’m in a guild alliance of 160m guilds of mostly serious players, and no more than 20-25% of them will end up unlocking him at best. Not to speak of SASS, Marauder and SiT being soft requirements of running the team. This delay will not have a significant impact of the number of DRs encountered in the top 50 spots in arena.
  • I don't think it's easy to get them all 7*, especially Carth if you don't drop some "crystals" Even with the weekend to get them geared up more, not everyone will be able to get em done.
  • Kmyre wrote: »
    I genuinely think a lot of people are really misguided here about the proliferation of DR. I’m in a guild alliance of 160m guilds of mostly serious players, and no more than 20-25% of them will end up unlocking him at best. Not to speak of SASS, Marauder and SiT being soft requirements of running the team. This delay will not have a significant impact of the number of DRs encountered in the top 50 spots in arena.

It is now like 60% easier to farm the toons than JKR....so that people who get him will be similarly increased unless they make it super hard.

Instead of top 20 having DSR...it will be top 40 or 50...get to no. 1 spot...wake up at 42
  • Kmyre
    30 posts Member
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Kmyre wrote: »

It is now like 60% easier to farm the toons than JKR....so that people who get him will be similarly increased unless they make it super hard.

Instead of top 20 having DSR...it will be top 40 or 50...get to no. 1 spot...wake up at 42

Still, for people who haven’t made up their mind to go for it 4 more days of farming time will not make a difference. The only impact of the delay is less money spent by the community on last minute crystal/pack purchases. I would have been ready with the original timeline just as well as with the extended one mind you and I am still not **** of one bit by the changes announced.
  • Kmyre wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Kmyre wrote: »

Still, for people who haven’t made up their mind to go for it 4 more days of farming time will not make a difference. The only impact of the delay is less money spent by the community on last minute crystal/pack purchases. I would have been ready with the original timeline just as well as with the extended one mind you and I am still not **** of one bit by the changes announced.

That's not how it works...most people usually start try and keep going until they can't get it. Very few decide from the start not to do it at all.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    They will give a new meta who will be a old meta. Lot of time to farm and everyone will have it.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Lol so panic farmers who are close get another 3 days to finish off those shards. :)

3? 5 at least. CG's week start on wednesday for all I already see in this game.
  • Honesty at this point let’s just cancel the whole thing. I’d rather no one have DR than everyone. All you guys that keep arguing against and saying that it’s such a small percent of the player base that will have DR, I think the part you are misinterpreting is this: We aren’t talking about nor do we care about anyone who lives outside the top 50-100 in arena. The problem since the JKR re-release (which also was too much time in between) is that names no one has ever heard of are all of a sudden coming out of no where and dropping guys thatve been at the top 3+ years. I’ve youve been placing top 3 in arena last 3 years and all of a sudden 10-15 new people you’ve never seen before whack you when you aren’t expecting it or when you are climbing or whatever cuz they have no idea “how it all works”, you’d be frustrated too.

I haven’t finished above second place in arena since we could swap PO’s. So I’m not losing crystals but I’m certainly gaining frustration. I’ve been ready over a week now for Darth Revan. And now watching these guys that are a pain in the butt get closer and closer to being ready themselves is just stupid.

I’d mentioned in another thread.. I was hoping for this event on the 7th. I wanted to drop some money and be one of 10% or under. I didn’t want to sit around and get this for free and have it be nothing special. What did they say in the incredibles movie? If everyone is special no one is. I’ve worked harder for longer and knowing now another dozen or two on my shard just came into range is a punch in the gut that I didn’t need right now as a player.

There was one less character to farm here. Having this on the 7th would have been one week less than the last batch. Granted a ship node was a hard farm but no **** I only had like 8-9,000 crystals banked when Carth and lady goro hit for farming. I’ve purchased zero crystals. I have the entire team g11 and up. I have 5 zetas banked. I have sith marauder almost 7* and close in case he’s it. I worked for this one and it’s requirements are laughable in the end. Really disappointed
  • No!!!! I can't take JKR arena/mirror matched much longer.

They just have to make it like g12 hard then it will be okay.
  • Honesty at this point let’s just cancel the whole thing. I’d rather no one have DR than everyone. All you guys that keep arguing against and saying that it’s such a small percent of the player base that will have DR, I think the part you are misinterpreting is this: We aren’t talking about nor do we care about anyone who lives outside the top 50-100 in arena. The problem since the JKR re-release (which also was too much time in between) is that names no one has ever heard of are all of a sudden coming out of no where and dropping guys thatve been at the top 3+ years. I’ve youve been placing top 3 in arena last 3 years and all of a sudden 10-15 new people you’ve never seen before whack you when you aren’t expecting it or when you are climbing or whatever cuz they have no idea “how it all works”, you’d be frustrated too.

I haven’t finished above second place in arena since we could swap PO’s. So I’m not losing crystals but I’m certainly gaining frustration. I’ve been ready over a week now for Darth Revan. And now watching these guys that are a pain in the butt get closer and closer to being ready themselves is just stupid.

I’d mentioned in another thread.. I was hoping for this event on the 7th. I wanted to drop some money and be one of 10% or under. I didn’t want to sit around and get this for free and have it be nothing special. What did they say in the incredibles movie? If everyone is special no one is. I’ve worked harder for longer and knowing now another dozen or two on my shard just came into range is a punch in the gut that I didn’t need right now as a player.

There was one less character to farm here. Having this on the 7th would have been one week less than the last batch. Granted a ship node was a hard farm but no **** I only had like 8-9,000 crystals banked when Carth and lady goro hit for farming. I’ve purchased zero crystals. I have the entire team g11 and up. I have 5 zetas banked. I have sith marauder almost 7* and close in case he’s it. I worked for this one and it’s requirements are laughable in the end. Really disappointed

A little confused. If you've spent no money on crystals, then why are you mad the event got delayed? You haven't spent money anyways so what do you lose out on? Just curious to know.
  • Because of how many other on my shard that are getting there. And how easy it was. I wanted to spend money on it and have it be more exclusive
  • KyloRey wrote: »

A little confused. If you've spent no money on crystals, then why are you mad the event got delayed? You haven't spent money anyways so what do you lose out on? Just curious to know.

Can't speak for him but for me it will dilute the meta in arena...instead of fighting 20 people for the top spot...I will have to fight 40 to 50...means more fights...longer fights...more RNG...more crystals lost for refreshes.

Makes the game more terrible in every way.

• It would have had to have come weeks ago for that to happen. But in a paper, rock, scissors world, I wanted the rock for a while. I worked really hard for my rock. And now the rocks are too easy to come by. Making them feel less special.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie why so long to release darth revan, at this rate most of everyone will have him, i'm already looking at 100+ in my shard as is, i hope this is a high gear level event, because whats the point in spending if you don't have to
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »

Can't speak for him but for me it will dilute the meta in arena...instead of fighting 20 people for the top spot...I will have to fight 40 to 50...means more fights...longer fights...more RNG...more crystals lost for refreshes.

Makes the game more terrible in every way.

This. This is probably smarter way to say it.
  • Why do I have a feeling this has something to do with an interaction on HSTR?

Arena is going to be a nightmare. Revan 2.0 with everyone having DR. I’ve just enough money in my SWGOH slush fund to buy a Nintendo Switch. Might be time to waste my money elsewhere.

I just beat super Mario galaxy 2 on the wii with my 4 year old. Had never played it. Highly recommend 😁
  • If more than 30% of my arena shard gets DR I’m done. I can’t handle this arena malarkey for another 6 months. Take care of your whales and give us a paywall already gosh dammit. Don’t make this whale go start spending irresponsibily in MSF.
    If more than 30% of my arena shard gets DR I’m done. I can’t handle this arena malarkey for another 6 months. Take care of your whales and give us a paywall already gosh dammit. Don’t make this whale go start spending irresponsibily in MSF.

Bye dont let the door hit you on the way out
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Thank you CG. I spent money getting these toons ready awhile ago but you give enough time for F2P players to get him.. let’s push back the event another few weeks so everyone can get him and he will be useless.. great way to reward those who spend money!
  • Thank you CG. I spent money getting these toons ready awhile ago but you give enough time for F2P players to get him.. let’s push back the event another few weeks so everyone can get him and he will be useless.. great way to reward those who spend money!

Salt much? Have you geared them tho? That's the defining factor this event
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Big let down, way too much time to farm, way too many players who'll get him.
    I feel bad for those who even farmed the chars via shipments before they became farmable.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg