We Need To Talk About Drop Rates...

2Next

Replies

• enlguy
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Fancy that, I came here to discuss the same thing, and a thread at the top with my topic already there. Except my post was just going to be a massive "**** you, CG." This IS why people quit, people who have spent hard-earned money on the game, no less. I have gone 3/50 on Chief Chirpa shards in Cantina this past week. That is ABHORRENT. I am also currently on a 0/5 streak on MK1 Sienar Holo Salvage. 0/5 on an MK1 piece of gear that never, ever, ever before have I had to sim more than twice for at least one piece. I don't know what CG is trying to pull this March, but **** them. This doesn't get fixed, people will walk. To say nothing of the newest Legendary being just another version of a toon people are completely sick of. Jesus, another Revan after all the complaining!?? I get that you have to plan these things in advance a ways, but you could have changed gears based on feedback and shelved that until a later date, at least. Thing is, aside from the VERY late refund on Finn materials, you guys don't seem to give one flying **** about your customer base. And your update posts tend to only alienate you further - rather than sounding like company communication, it sounds like some **** bro-dude writing to us. Fix your ****, or lose business. To the topic at hand, if you can't provide reliable drop rates, I don't care about all the people saying it's just bad RNG, don't care I can't look at your code and prove a damned thing, I WILL and already pretty well DO believe that the drop rates are rigged - that or your coding sucks. 3/50 on Chirpa, I will keep saying that. That's not bad RNG, that tells me something is very wrong with your game. I'm done, seriously - I will finish out GA and my current guild events, but I'm done even bothering when I can't get a single MK1 piece after so many sims. It's just not worth it, it takes the game from a time waster to just a complete waste of everything. And as someone who has never put more than $10 into any other app so long as I've lived (and only ONE app - this is literally one or two I've ever spent money on), to face this kind of garbage is nothing short of a slap in the face.
    So here's a real suggestion. Reward players more!! And for the "dolphins" who have spent money regularly, but certainly aren't just playing for free, GIVE THEM SOMETHING MORE! Surely you have records of spending somewhere at your company. Give the people who spent more than $50 last year a little bonus gift. Tier it out, even. But you guys simply continue to **** all over your player base, and it SUCKS.