Ridiculous shard rate + uber dodge

kejmo
213 posts Member
I won't mention (again) how in the past 4-5 days the dodge went abnormally up against any AI battle, but the shard drop rate...

thursday : 0/6 dooku, 0/6 rey, 0/6 ashoka, 0/3 daka, 0/12 windu, 0/6 baris
friday : 0/6 dooku, 0/6 rey, 0/6 ashoka, 0/3 daka, 1/12 windu, 0/6 baris
saturday : 0/6 dooku, 0/6 rey, 1/6 ashoka, 0/3 daka, 0/12 windu, 0/6 baris
today : 0/6 dooku, 0/6 rey, 1/6 ashoka, 0/3 daka, 1/12 windu, 0/6 baris

Is it just me or ?

Replies

• DraxalArmadine
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nope not you. They are pulling the same excrement they always do. In a few minutes an **** pseudo-employee will tell you it is RNG and hit is all you.... 3 2 1...
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    It does happen once in a while , it has happened that I got 7/9 for Rey. It's diff every day, have to try your RNG luck everyday
    [SöD]
  • Options
    OMG i cant imagine how bad luck that RNG is!
  • Options
    Nope not you. They are pulling the same excrement they always do. In a few minutes an **** pseudo-employee will tell you it is RNG and hit is all you.... 3 2 1...

Do you want a tissue for those tears?
  • Options
    Dang. That sucks. Sorry bro.

Also, don't worry about all the d - bags that will come on here with pikachu pics, and say you are crying...they can stand on their soap box for whatever reason they want.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »

Also, don't worry about all the d - bags that will come on here with pikachu pics, and say you are crying...they can stand on their soap box for whatever reason they want.

Haha, totally agree with you !
    The RNG is this game is broken. You can't have that many complaints about everything RNG related (Shards, Daka ress, Stuns, gear) and say it's working just fine.
  • Options
    I have to agree shard drop rates have been really down these past few days for me. But it is known to happen specially in this game. Specifically in this game.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Track your next 100 samples not including these and the drop rate will be normal.

1 in a Milton events happen everyday in this game.

I think dodges may not be independent events but they will still average out but shard and gear drop rate have been samples to death here and the result is always the same. Somewhere around 33% for drop rate and 20%ish for purple gear.
  • Options
    I dont get it why people keep track of the drop rate. We can't change it anyway. I just press sim 100 times. The only time I check is when I'm close by the next promotion. Makes the game a lot less stressful, cant change the droprate so why bother about it.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I dont get it why people keep track of the drop rate. We can't change it anyway. I just press sim 100 times. The only time I check is when I'm close by the next promotion. Makes the game a lot less stressful, cant change the droprate so why bother about it.

I keep track because I like math. So I figure out when I'm going to get the things. I also track it to respond to my drop rate is so terrible com bias posts.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Rate has been ridiculous. The last 2 days I got 10/12 FOST but everything else was only 0-2/6.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    BillyBeans wrote: »

Haha, totally agree with you !
    The RNG is this game is broken. You can't have that many complaints about everything RNG related (Shards, Daka ress, Stuns, gear) and say it's working just fine.

Sure you can. It is the same in every game with RNG. Go to the diablo 3 forums and read there. They actually had to put rigged RNG to favor the players because people complained for cold streaks. Our human brains suck at intuitively understanding chance. People see 10% passive revive chance with Daka, then complain because she passively revives a toon every other battle when left to be the last char standing, even if that's normal for 10% chance and 5 attempts.