Replies

• Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    A few reasonable theories:

Padme (Obvious)
    General Skywalker
    Master Kenobi
    Chancellor Palpatine - Grevious went to capture Palpatine on Coruscant, so using Sep Droids here would make sense

Malevolence
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Padme is just a politician... not even a soldier. Her job isnt to fight someone like droids, clones and jedis do, she isnt linked to the force or anything, her job is just to... talk... so how do she end up into fight in first place
    Padme is just a politician... not even a soldier. Her job isnt to fight someone like droids, clones and jedis do, she isnt linked to the force or anything, her job is just to... talk... so how do she end up into fight in first place

C3po was meant to just be a translator but somehow he stuck his wires into everything and somehow made things work.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Personally I think it’s more Separatists love. I think we get a Nute Rework and maybe some bugs.

Right now Galactic Republic trumps Separatists in terms of amount of toons.

In order to do the TB we needs lots of Rebels and Empire and in order to the the direction of the game to a different TB we will need more Separatists. Maybe Padme can be an unlock with LS Galactic Republic like Hoth Leia and maybe some other Separatists for the DS Separatists TB.
  • Options
    hotdeaths wrote: »
    Maybe Grevious Capital Ship?

Invisible Hand. Spot on - that's my guess too!
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Princess Leia would like to talk to you.

I distinctly recall both Leia and Padme firing blasters at enemies.
  • Options

VfW7Vvp.gif
    FlNRUIP.gif
    ZeKqiyG.gif