Jolee surviving DN's "Annihilate"???

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
This happened three times today, while trying to climb in arena. I targeted Jolee on a JKR team, with annihilate and not only did it not kill him; it did zero damage!? Its really hard for me to make posts on the bug forum, so I want to make sure I'm not missing some technicality that allows Jolee to survive Annihilate, before I try to create a bug post. Anyone know why this happens?

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Please check if you omega'd his annihilate ability - else you will do fatal damage, but revan will be able to help him with his zeta.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Please check if you omega'd his annihilate ability - else you will do fatal damage, but revan will be able to help him with his zeta.

This isn't right. Saviour isn't a revive, and Annihilate doesn't do damage to the target therefore shouldn't trigger Saviour. The omega level ability just stops Jolee bringing others back. Annihilate should wipe out the target regardless of level. Sounds bugged.
  • Options
    Screenshot?
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    This happened three times today, while trying to climb in arena. I targeted Jolee on a JKR team, with annihilate and not only did it not kill him; it did zero damage!? Its really hard for me to make posts on the bug forum, so I want to make sure I'm not missing some technicality that allows Jolee to survive Annihilate, before I try to create a bug post. Anyone know why this happens?

If you kill revan while isolated (not annihilate, a normal kill) and jolee revives him, then for some reason the next one will survive the annihilation and trigger savior.

It's happened to me a million times since the dawn of times, so apparently you'll have to learn to live with it
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi scum!
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

If you kill revan while isolated (not annihilate, a normal kill) and jolee revives him, then for some reason the next one will survive the annihilation and trigger savior.

It's happened to me a million times since the dawn of times, so apparently you'll have to learn to live with it

No it hasn't. Player Traya's Isolate does not prevent other characters from reviving like Raid Traya does. But Annihilate does no damage, and does not trigger savior. I am not sure what you are doing, but it is not what you are saying.

If you (or OP) actually want help with whatever weird mechanics you think you are seeing, you will need to get it on video, because what you describe is not possible, and does not happen.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

No it hasn't. Player Traya's Isolate does not prevent other characters from reviving like Raid Traya does. But Annihilate does no damage, and does not trigger savior. I am not sure what you are doing, but it is not what you are saying.

If you (or OP) actually want help with whatever weird mechanics you think you are seeing, you will need to get it on video, because what you describe is not possible, and does not happen.

This is a known bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9y03gk/bug_revan_allies_survive_annihilate/
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

This is a known bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9y03gk/bug_revan_allies_survive_annihilate/

Well what do you know. There's an Answer's HQ post too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Revan-teammate-survive-annihilate/td-p/7147093

I guess all we can do is tag @CG_SBCrumb to find out when this will be fixed, since it was flagged 5 months ago?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This is a known bug:

Well what do you know. There's an Answer's HQ post too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Revan-teammate-survive-annihilate/td-p/7147093

I guess all we can do is tag CG_SBCrumb to find out when this will be fixed, since it was flagged 5 months ago?

Please add to this report to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>