MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• Options
    MeiMei got it today. It's getting to be a matter of seconds between 1st and 2nd....
  • Options
    Let the sniping commence
  • Options
    hey Raxle what happened to your dooku lead?
  • Options
    Not gonna take rank 1 Raxle
  • Options
    JonVaper wrote: »
    Not gonna take rank 1 Raxle

No I'll let u keep it. Did u get your payout?
  • Options
    MeiMei got it today. It's getting to be a matter of seconds between 1st and 2nd....

I looked at the clock at 6:56pm and tried to get first or second, but settled for taking out a azerous for 3rd.
  • Options
    Yah i got first tonight i got one battle to burn still just gonna wait until bedtime to see if anyone tries to take it from me
  • Options
    MeiMei is getting agressive :#
  • Options
    I'll be watching Batman versus Superman in about 15 mins so its up to you tonight. She is conservative, she'll attack at around 11 mins and stall after that. You can likely attack at 13 minutes, load times eat into those 3 mins, they won't be able to do much. Lock me at 2nd or 3rd if you are so obliging. Good luck!
  • Options
    You should have kept the #2 spot. I engaged you aND held both our spots.
  • Options
    Man i got hit hard on defence today fell back to rank 23 Im gonna need to bring in my RG sooner than i wanted to managed to get rank 1 my game cut out before right before i finished my battle and i had to use a refresh to get rank 1 man that was irritating. On I side note i attack Mei mei every chance i get got you guys covered lol
  • Options
    I wonder if mei mei reads our posts in here
  • Options
    You should have kept the #2 spot. I engaged you aND held both our spots.

Awesome.
    I wonder if mei mei reads our posts in here

She may, but it's more exciting if everyone has an equal chance at winning. It is the smart thing to do to lock both first and second. It makes people know they need second before they take first, means you don't fall very far. As it is now V1p, MeiMei, and I are ranks 1-3 usually. The fight for first is just bragging rights if you need to spend more than 100 crystals.
  • Options
    That payout was brutal. I knew I left to much time on the clock :(
  • Options

I'm sorry, I panicked....I didn't even look who it was that I was fighting until after the fight started. When I saw it was you I was like, oh, I guess I'll just auto it, but my guys won! I wish I had recorded it, it was crazy luck.
  • Options
    Testing out my RG tonight although he is only 4 stars
  • Options

I'm sorry, I panicked....I didn't even look who it was that I was fighting until after the fight started. When I saw it was you I was like, oh, I guess I'll just auto it, but my guys won! I wish I had recorded it, it was crazy luck.

No, it's fine. I've got zero problem with that. It's fun. It was just brutal because I knew I left too much time before payout.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Testing out my RG tonight although he is only 4 stars

Good luck. He is slow to farm. I've been in thst grind since he got buffed :'(
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Options
    Have you guys tried attacking me?
  • Options
    Thats not very reassuring if grant took me down lol
  • Options
    Thats not very reassuring if grant took me down lol

I auto play him and don't lose a character. How does he keep getting g ahead of us?! A. I. Is so bad in pvp. :|
  • Options
    My 4 star RG isn't gonna cut it went back to my default team sids dodge is to good with all these jedi teams
  • Options
    Ty for protecting our top 2 at payout. I needed those crystals lol.
  • Options
    Ty for protecting our top 2 at payout. I needed those crystals lol.

Np
  • Options
    I guess the race for level 80 will begin soon
  • Options

Our shard isn't ready. Is it? We just hit level 70. I have SOO many characters I'd like to put resources into before grinding out gear for my top 15 characters. What do you guys think?
  • Options

Our shard isn't ready. Is it? We just hit level 70. I have SOO many characters I'd like to put resources into before grinding out gear for my top 15 characters. What do you guys think?

I've got my main 5 that will be all-around maxed by the end of the day tomorrow and Ackabar who will still need stars. The people I want to use, I can't get yet and it will be months before I can unlock and star them. But starring people up is the big time sponge, not leveling imo. And it will take a long time for me to star up another squad.
  • Options
    Yah im in the same boat I'm gonna have to run with my current team still working on getting my lumi and JC starred up and geared up for GW but i have 6 level 70 almost max geared and my healers almost maxed geared level 65. So Im sitting pretty good I'm not to worried about building a new meta team yet. We are just gonna runaway from a lot of the players on our server i will have 4K crystals saved up by tuesday so I'm as ready as i can be.
  • Options
    Jon, your team hss turned into a beast. Poogle and GS do a job on me.
  • Options
    Well done. Great build.