MeiMei, well played...

Prev13456761
Not sure if you ever visit the forums, MeiMei, but I want to give a shout out for a nice build and clever clock tactics around the east coast pay out time.

You left me 2:27 seconds based on my tablets timer today and I managed the not-so-easy task of beating you in 2:06 but apparently load times made me miss out.

Always fun to have competition to push you, thanks for the good games.

Replies

• Options
    Hey saw you on here i started a post looking for people on my server yah her line up is tough i had a tough time with raxle today Yuudai and i kept swapping rank 1 but i locked yuddai out for the last 5 min
  • Options
    that was a typo Mei Mei didn't mean to assume you were a girl if your a guy i apologize
  • Options
    I'm on your server. I'm Raxle Alcard.
  • Options
    It figures 7 out of the top ten players on our server, have the same payout. And I'm about 100% sure the Russian guy uses some sort of exploit.
  • Options
    By the way, hello :)
  • Options

Great to "meet" you! I use your Rex all the time in the LS missions. He helped me go back and 3 star some of the harder missions and finish (3 star) the last 6 hard battle.

I like your builds a lot, as well. Rex is great: your Sith team was impressive as well. Good to see some flavor in our builds rather than just Qui-Gon and Droids. Those teams are a chore for me to take down, though.

• Options
    It figures 7 out of the top ten players on our server, have the same payout. And I'm about 100% sure the Russian guy uses some sort of exploit.

What time do your pay-out occur? I often fight the rest of my refreshes after my pay-out: I don't want to be messing with your finish unless it is the same as mine :).

• Options

Great to "meet" you! I use your Rex all the time in the LS missions. He helped me go back and 3 star some of the harder missions and finish (3 star) the last 6 hard battle.

I like your builds a lot, as well. Rex is great: your Sith team was impressive as well. Good to see some flavor in our builds rather than just Qui-Gon and Droids. Those teams are a chore for me to take down, though.

Nice to meet ya. Yes, I can't bring myself to follow the meta. It's fun to go against your Ackbar team. Not because it's easy, but like you said, a different flavor than the cookie cutter teams.
  • Options

What time do your pay-out occur? I often fight the rest of my refreshes after my pay-out: I don't want to be messing with your finish unless it is the same as mine :).

Up until yesterday it was 6pm eastern standard time. It was 7pm after daylight savings. Not sure if it will change back or not.
  • Options
    I thought you were pretty active during the same time as me but thought maybe the hour after. I've read they aren't going to switch back which does a number on my non-weekend participation. We'll see how long I can be active during this new time.
  • Options
    I thought you were pretty active during the same time as me but thought maybe the hour after. I've read they aren't going to switch back which does a number on my non-weekend participation. We'll see how long I can be active during this new time.

Good luck. It's fun to me. It's really the only time you interact directly with other players. Even if it's indirectly. If that makes sense :#
  • Options
    raxle i like fighting your team took me forever to bring them down last night their really tanky i think I'm in a different time zone as you the time change last night really messed up my pvp I'm in canada btw.
  • Options
    Very tanky!! Hey Jon :p
  • Options
    you should work poggle in there
  • Options
    I have GS, but I've never used him. He is still at level 1. He hits hard I've seen.
  • Options
    poggle works very well when he goes first before your attackers
  • Options
    I have GS, but I've never used him. He is still at level 1. He hits hard I've seen.

It hurt a little as a Star Wars fan to farm GS over Luke. I tried to find a flaw in the conventional logic that he was better, but all the analysis showed he was too good for me to pass on. I'd like the resources to build a team of characters I actually appreciate and still be competitive, but alas I do not.
  • Options
    sorry for the snipes tonight guys hope you got your paydays still. Just curious how the AI does with my squad
  • Options
    I got #1 at my payout. Never be sorry about beating me in Arena. Crystals are like gold in this game.
  • Options
    I'll play you right now and let you know how Ai plays it.
  • Options
    JonVaper wrote: »
    sorry for the snipes tonight guys hope you got your paydays still. Just curious how the AI does with my squad

We finish before you so you won't hurt our feelings ever. MeiMei, Raxle, and I finish together. The AI for your team is solid, it's just random targeting that makes it easy enough to beat.
  • Options
    And I really wish they would fix Ackabar's AI. Why try to heal if there is no negative effects? Why random turn meter fill when everyone on your team is about to go anyway?
  • Options
    Jon, the Ai took out my Rex, but then played it random. Your bugs hit hard. Have you tried using QGJ as leader instead of Sid? Solid team.
  • Options
    let me give it a shot
  • Options
    raxle your ai seems solid focused my guys down well dooku missed every stun to wish didn't help my cause but i pulled it off
  • Options
    ill end up changing it back to sid leader though poggle has slower speed than QGJ now
  • Options
    Watch out server, I've got Magnatrooper!
  • Options
    Watch out server, I've got Magnatrooper!

Arena ready? I'm jealous.
  • Options
    1* I probably won't level and gear him anytime soon. He had enough shards to open.