2Next

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    DaBro1197 wrote: »
    Stenun wrote: »
    So if you set defenses based on the current buffs stated you get penalized?.

How have you set defences during the sign up phase?

You don't you log on check the bonuses 1 time and set defenses based off that.

So now you know the bonuses are listed wrongly and are soon to be corrected you can inform your guild and no one should set the wrong defences. Happy days.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    So if you set defenses based on the current buffs stated you get penalized?.

How have you set defences during the sign up phase?

You don't you log on check the bonuses 1 time and set defenses based off that.

And nobody in the guild is going to say anything about the changes?
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Well this sucks, asked my guild to mod and gear Clones and Geos for this TW, can the people that wasted mats get some compensation?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    JamDev wrote: »
    Well this sucks, asked my guild to mod and gear Clones and Geos for this TW, can the people that wasted mats get some compensation?

Dude, there are 24 hours preview phase for this very reason. It isn't unfair. You have time to shift gears and plan accordingly.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options

Really?
    I've been spamming my guild chat for the past 36 hours warning them to watch out for the Han Solo Stupid Rules.
    But in the 2 and a half hours since the false bonus info went live in game, masses of your guild pumped up Clones and Geonosians despite not having pumped them up for any of the previous times these bonuses were live?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options

Really?
    I've been spamming my guild chat for the past 36 hours warning them to watch out for the Han Solo Stupid Rules.
    But in the 2 and a half hours since the false bonus info went live in game, masses of your guild pumped up Clones and Geonosians despite not having pumped them up for any of the previous times these bonuses were live?

*Queue the thunderous applause*
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options

Really?

Good for you, I took the information on the details screen at face value and asked my guild to mod and gear clones and Geonosians in preparation. Some people had upgraded clones and geonosians already, some hadn't, there are always units to work on. I didn't say 'masses of my guild pumped them up' not sure why the hyperbole is necessary tbh.
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

Dude, there are 24 hours preview phase for this very reason. It isn't unfair. You have time to shift gears and plan accordingly.

Giving false information is absolutely unfair and you can't get the credits, materials or gear back that you used on characters due to that information.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

Giving false information is absolutely unfair and you can't get the credits, materials or gear back that you used on characters due to that information.

mhh3rymahiyn.png
    AbSoLuTeLy UnFaIr

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    The idea that people would spend serious resources on gearing up bad squads just for some measly tw rewards is beyond my comprehension
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Attention @CG_SBCrumb Can you guys fix the in-game details because it doesn’t specify the Geo bonuses this time are for ships only like the Dev post says. You guys really need to hire a proofreader.
This discussion has been closed.