Known Bugs and Upcoming Changes [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    Options
    5q7v9z0rmopj.jpeg

Is this a known bug yet? Jolee wasting his heal/revive on full health, non debuffed toons.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Agreed. This is ridiculous. The road ahead said they wanted to get away from over powered characters and yet here we are

xip2rr507dkp.png
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    5q7v9z0rmopj.jpeg

Is this a known bug yet? Jolee wasting his heal/revive on full health, non debuffed toons.

he always does this on auto. it's so bad
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Why is it needed? I've yet to beat a malak team, have only killed him once, and no one in the shard chat has spoken about how to beat him. He taunts which leads to damage which leads to his annihilate lite ability which leads to health thresholds which leads to annihilate lite etc. What battles are you trying to sway to his favor? Lol
  • Options
    He needs one.

I beat him once too. Only faced him once though.
  • Options
    What team did you use? And how did you go about it. All my battles have lasted a minute at most. I just dont see why a buff is needed when hes a 5 star toon holding defense
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this character, I was excited.. hurried up and locked in my upgrade before TW and GA.. thinking that it would give me a good team to help get some of the investment back. I was wrong.. this is just horrible @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie .. I don't even get on this forum much.. but I have absolutely 0 interest in chasing the next meta.. w6zicmxixhrt.jpg

Not running hk so what do you expect?

This was for Territory wars, so I took out the exploding droid.. but the same result in GA and in Arena..
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes!

We wanted to let you know about a bug that we are aware of and give you a heads up on some changes we plan on doing early next week:
    • The description of Darth Malak’s ability, Gnawing Terror, in the event Starforge Showdown is incorrect. The event Darth Malak also inflicts Fear on units that inflict a Damage Over Time on him, similar to his player ownable unit.
    • Bastila Shan (Fallen)’s AI inadvertently changed in the last release to where she no longer prioritizes Fear. We will be updating her AI to prioritize Fear over Wild Lightning.
    • We’ve discovered some Darth Malak match-ups that we’d like to improve in Darth Malak’s favor. We’re going to be making some changes to his kit, but we’re still finalizing what those changes are at the moment. Once we are finalized, we will let you know the changes.

Original Post (LINK)

Huge bug in rebel tutorial. R2d2 smoke screen won't trigger. The signal to click Obi Wan is totally out of place and nowhere on the map have I been able to click him. I am a bit upset about this, that whole questline should he bug free as it is an intro. Please fix or direct me to the bug page so I can rant there.
  • Options
    The game keeps crashing every time I log in.