Good business practice??

2Next

Replies

• Options
    What I think is being lost in all of this are the toons themselves were a fan service.
    Kotor, jango , and sep reworks were most likely brought to light because of the fans on here and reddit.

The Carrie regimes motto should be “be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.”
  • Options
    Does anyone remember Force arena? It was a Star Wars game that came out a while back. It’s gone now. It died out due to the same thing that is killing this game 😢😢
  • Options
    They have to please the players that paid to get DR and Malak. That’s how businesses work. You keep your customers that will shell out the most money happy first then everyone else comes later
  • Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    They have to please the players that paid to get DR and Malak. That’s how businesses work. You keep your customers that will shell out the most money happy first then everyone else comes later

And in doing so , screw all those who pay occasionally , who wont anymore,then when it becomes game of whales, they get bored and quit too. Can't have fun demoloshing the f2p ppl if they are gone. So yeah if you want some short term gain over long term health, keep it up.
    And make sure the next time you go to the store , you stay out of the way of the ppl who spend more thsn you, and if you happen to get the last of an item , please mske sure you give it to one of the bigger spenders please and thank you
    As you spend less , you just arent as important .
    I can say thats the worst kind of business model you could use lmao
  • Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »

And in doing so , screw all those who pay occasionally , who wont anymore,then when it becomes game of whales, they get bored and quit too. Can't have fun demoloshing the f2p ppl if they are gone. So yeah if you want some short term gain over long term health, keep it up.
    And make sure the next time you go to the store , you stay out of the way of the ppl who spend more thsn you, and if you happen to get the last of an item , please mske sure you give it to one of the bigger spenders please and thank you
    As you spend less , you just arent as important .
    I can say thats the worst kind of business model you could use lmao

Yeah EA’s thinking for awhile has been short term thinking. It’s been how fast can I make money right now. They haven’t thought about making quality stuff or thinking about customers in a long time. This game makes good money and I agree they should try not to tick off f2p all the time but they have to please the whales first. If the game dies sooner than what the team said they visioned it lasting then that’s on EA’s fault not 100% CG
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If we want to be technical, it's not the rework to Malak that is unethical. One could argue that the post by Carrie (in the recent "Road Ahead" announcement less than a week ago) stating that CG seeks to create a meta that has "variety" and is "balanced" is unethical, in retrospect, as that is clearly an outright lie.

Doing what they want to their game is not unethical. Now, lying about what their intentions are to their customers - on that, you might have a point.

Right, but you know Carrie also stated, that the desired variety will take a while...